InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ PS: With Love ❯ Tears Of Hope ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2: Tears of Hope"Your the one eyeballing me up and down!" Kagome yelled at him.He didn't say anything. Kagome ignored him, gathered her bags and sat on the opposite aisle of him. He being on the middle right side, aisle seat, Kagome being middle left side, window seat. After half an hour, of pilots getting ready, Kagome was ready to take off. She had sat there not speaking a breath to that, that, that, guy.

The small plane started moving, slowly. And one pilot got up from his chair, and looked at the two. "Ready for the sunny beaches?" Before Kagome could answer, the boy, he replied with "Yeah! For sure!" He pumped his hand in the air. The pilot chuckled and looked at Kagome. "And you?"
Kagome was stunned, all she could do was nod. The pilot, smiled then went back to his seat.Kagome turned around. "You're coming on this trip too?" Kagome's mouth hung open in disbelief. He looked at her.

"You didn't know? Hahaha, idiot. Why else would I be on a gay plane like this? Hojo was to tell you, yesterday. He didn't know who else to give the ticket to, so he gave it to me. He owed me a favour, anyways."

Kagome slumped in her chair, and screamed inside her head. THIS GUY, was going on the same vacation trip as her.

'Could this get any worst?' Kagome thought to herself. She was sure to find out, soon enough.

Soon Kagome was freaking out, in the plane because so much turbulence. They were dead caught in a storm. Usually at a time like this, she would be holding onto Hojo's arm, and he would definatley be reasurring her it would be alrite, but all she had was herself, so she held onto the chair infront of her, and closed her eyes, violently being shooken from the plane. She could feel herself being watched the whole time too, from him. At one point, she even jolted her head at him, and told him to quit staring at her.

Kagome was so scared. Her heart was pulsing hard.

"What're yew so afraid of?" he asked, his face still slumped in his hand. Kagome still held onto the chair, her body bent infront of her, her eyes still shut tight. She didn't say anything to him.

He sighed. "You know, it's not that scary. ."

Kagome looked up at him, was he being... nice?

"There are--" he continued.

The lights started flickering, and the plane was tipping side ways. Kagome screamed. Rain slammed hard against the windows, and lightning was seen, every
few seconds. You couldn't even hear anything, it was so loud. The same pilot from before came out, and started yelling things, but Kagome couldn't hear. She felt something hit her, it was a lifejacket. She took off her seatbelt, and quickly put it on. The lights blanked out, but emergency lights came on. Soon those came off. The pilot ran back, and sat in his chair. There was this big crash, as if they hit something.

It happened so fast. Kagome wasn't even sure what was happening. She could hear screams, she could see panic stucken faces. In the blink of her eye, she could see water seeping into the plane, as fast as you can turn on a tap of water. In her blink, and his blink, the plane was filled with water. Every single window pane burst open. Kagome was floating to the top, and hit her head on the top of the plane, she gasped for breath, as more water hit her face. She could see bubbles, from where that guy was sitting, he must be caught down there. Kagome tried to go down, but she couldn't so she took off her life jacket, and put it somewhere, where it wouldn't float off. She swam down, and saw him struggeling to open his seat belt. Kagome grabbed the buckle from him, and tried wiggeling it. It wouldn't budge. Kagome looked up at him, and he was already staring at her. His eyes...Why was he looking at her like that. Kagome swam up to the top; it was rising quickly. She took a big breath of water, and went back down. She went to the struggling guy, and went up to his face. He seemed to know what she was doing and refused to lock lips with her.

'Idiot' she thought frustrated, and put her hands on his cheeks. She then forced the air into his mouth. She went back up, and took air for herself. She didn't realise it, but tears were streamind down her face.

'Am I gonna die this way?' she thought. She went back down, and saw a isosceles shaped shard of glass, she grabbed it and began cutting the belt. It was taking forever. She sharpened her grip on it, and tried harder. She could see blood from her hand, flowing out, but she refused to let go. His head lay limp, as he had lost all his breath. Soon he was free. The brave girl grabbed his arm and pulled him to the top. She hit him.

'Wake up!' She hit him again. 'Please just wake up.' Kagome could feel her tears this time. The white haired boy, began coughing, and could see her tears, but he said nothing. There was only like 5 cm, of room to breathe. Kagome saw only one luggage bag floating and she grabbed it, and the life jacket. She grabbed his wrist, and loosly put the lifejacket on him.
"Dont --lose this." she managed to say. She grabbed his wrist, as water got higher. She didn't have time to search for a door. She swallowed water, and coughed as it went up her nose. Soon, she felt her wrist, being pulled, and all she was holding was her bag. They struggled as he lead them through the main pilots window. As I said before, every window pane shattered, with the pressure of the water. Kagome's mind was vague.

'I can't do..it... I'm not going .. to.. make .. it..'

She could feel herself losing grip. Her hand slipped through his. Her body was limp, and her mind was fading out, and she could feel herself going under.
'Is it the end..? I.. don't want to lose everyone..' Everything seemed to be in slow motion.
Then she saw someone's hand reaching for hers.
'Was it an angel?' Kagome's mind was blurred. But she knew what she wanted. 'No.. I don't want to die..'
Kagome, with all her strength reached for his hand, and grabbed it, before losing consciousness.


She opened her eyes, she could feel herself being held. 'Hojo?' she thought softly. She and Hojo swayed in the water, being moved by a black bag.. her luggage kit. But there was something else. A small red bag.. ' What is that..' Kagome thought tiredly.

"Kikyou, don't die. Don't leave me." the boy was telling her. It wasn't Hojo, it was that boy. "Kikyou, don't close your eyes. Stay awake a litte while longer. We'll get help. Kikyou!" He layed her upper body on the black box.

'Kikyou.' Kagome thought.. 'Kikyou..'

"I'm..not Kikyou." the black hair girl said softly. "..I'm Kagome.." She closed her eyes.
"Kagome.. I'm sorry, don't close your eyes." he said softly.

Kagome blanked out.