InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ PS: With Love ❯ We Are Kids ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ch.4: We Are Kids


Kagome woke up in the early morning. The sun was just about beginning to rise. She saw that the guy, wasn't there. 'Probally eating breakfast by now.' she snickered. She rised from the sand, and washed her face in the cold water. Salty. Kagome stared at the ending surface of water. She was so confused. What was she to do here? She looked over to where her luggage was, and ran over to there. She opened up her case, and saw that she had some clothes, in there. Kagome smiled, and took off her shirt. She began looking for something comfortable, she finally put on a nice long sleeve shirt, she didn't know she was being watched by the boy. He jumped down from the tree, staring at her, as she pulled her shirt over her stomach. She stared at him.
"PERVERT!" she grabbed a near-by rock, and threw it at his head.

"GAH!" he fell to the ground. "IDIOT!" Kagome jumped up, and began running. She laughed as she heard his voice yelling at her, to get back there. She looked back, and didn't see him after a while. She stopped. "Hm?" She looked back infront of her, and there he was. She jumped, surprised. Ready to run again, the boy tackled her. He sat ontop of her, pinning her arms back. Kagome looked up at him, as the sun behind him made him look handsome. She laughed. She remembered when she used to tackle Hojo when they were kids, when she wanted something. "Get off of meeee." Kagome said like a helpless child."No! You might throw something else at me." he frowned.
"I won't!" Kagome insisted. "Too bad!" he stuck his tounge out. Kagome sighed. 'Great.' she said. He got off of her, and sat beside her, putting his legs on her, so she wouldn't escape.

Kagome lay her head back looking at the sky. "What's your name?" she asked. This whole trip, she hadn't known. "Huh? Inuyasha." he replied cooly.

"Oh, I'm Kagome." Kagome looked at him."I know." Inuyasha said, not looking at her."Really? I don't recall telling you." Kagome said.Inuyasha didn't say anything. He got off of her. "We need to build something where we can stay. We can't just keep sleeping on sand."

---

So they did. What they built wasn't great. They built 2 log shaped houses, one for each of them, Only like, as long as a boat, each. They used mud for patching, and vines for tieing things together. It really did take the whole day. They had worked together, to make something, good, but pathetic.

Kagome warmed her hands at the burning flame late that night. Inuyasha woke up, and looked at her. "Can't sleep?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. Kagome looked up at him. "Oh, did I wake you? I'll be more quiet." she said softly. She turned away from his eyes, her hair covering her face.

Inuyasha sat up. In the midst of about to ask what was wrong, he was interrupted. "What happened when he got stranded, can you tell me?" Inuyasha didn't say anything. He sat back down, ready to go to sleep. Kagome looked at him, and started to fume. She jumped on top of him, and grabbed his collar. "TELL ME! I DESERVE TO KNOW!" Her voice echoed again, sending chills down every living thing on the island.

She got off of him. He looked at her scared. "Okay Okay, don't have to go screaming your lungs out, Avril Lavigne."

He stared at the fire. "What do you want to know?""Everything." she replied.