InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ PS: With Love ❯ Glow ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ch. 5: Glow


Inuyasha looked at her, as if she was physco."First tell me, like -- how did we get out of there. How did we do it?" Kagome began fiddling with her fingers. She didn't know why she felt so anxious, to know, but she felt she wanted, that she needed, to know what happened, in full details."Er, you cut my seat belt open, with glass, while hurting yourself along the way. Then you constantly went up for air. The lifejacket saved you, pretty much. Right when you guided me out, you lost your breath, so I took lead out of the broken pilots' window. Half way there, you started losing grip and you let go. When I realised it, I couldn't see you at all, then I guess, you found me, and you, ...you, you reached me," his voice sounded as if it had hope. "I held on until we got up to surface."Kagome listened intently, she didn't say anything, she was gonna ask questions after. "After that?"

"..you were bleeding like crazy up there, your cheek, your hand, your head.." Inu's eyes kept staring into the flame. "..you weren't breathing normally, you kept coughing, until you woke up, all you said was your name was Kagome, then you fell out of it again. I had.. to put you onto your suitcase, until we finally found land. Sometimes, the case would go under, and I would have to pull you back. Because of that, Kagome, I had to stay awake for 2 days, that's pretty much it. That's when we reached land, and I bandaged you up. I wasn't even sure if you'd wake up.."

Kagome didn't know what to say, she had been asleep for 2 days.. , he couldn't even sleep because of her. She didn't even know that her head was bleeding. "You.." was all she could say. She got up, and started pacing back and forth.

"Why didn't you put on your lifejacket?" Kagome asked, the moon reflected off her eyes.

Inuyasha sighed, and looked up at her. ".. I gave it to you.."
----

The light on the waves, made everything look so calm, in surroundings. The only sound, was the song of the wind, and the stars, stood still, everything stood still for atleast a moment.

All Kagome could do was blink. He tried to save her?

"Why'd, you do that? I thought you hated me." Kagome bit her nails now.

"I know," he admitted. "..but you remind me of someone."

"Remind you of someone?" Kagome repeated. Then she remembered. That name she heard him call her. What was that name?

"I don't know about you Kagome, but I plan to leave here alive. So I think we shouldn't hate eachother, anymore." he looked at her.
"Okay." Kagome extended her hand, and Inuyasha shook it gratefully. "We have to work together." she added.

Inuyasha after that, fell asleep in his cove. Kagome still sat at the fire, staring at him. Seeing how soft&&quiet he could be. His hair was brushed lightly over his face. Kagome tiptoed over there, and kneeled down infront of the sleeping boy. She put her hand on his, and brushed the loose strands from his face and said goodnite quietly, falling asleep on the sand, infront of the fire.