InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ PS: With Love ❯ Flower ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ch 6. Flower

Kagome had found early in the morning, while Inu was still sleeping, her diary, that she had brought on her trip. Kagome smiled, as she opened it to the first page. This was a new diary, one she brought especially for this trip. Only the first page was filled. It read : On this trip, we'll fun, no matter what happens, we'll make this fun. Kagome closed the book, and chewed slightly on one of the blue pens, she found in the luggage case. 'Fun?' she thought to herself.

She was sitting again, infront of the ocean, slightly away from where the water couldn't reach her. She smiled as she thought of how she would tell Hojo when she
finally got off this island of the crazy things that happened. Kagome began to write in her diary of the days she spent on the island, to this point. Of crashing, almost dying, and bleeding. Inuyasha was already making fish. Hopefully for both of them.

---

"I think, I'm going to go exploring." Kagome said to him with a grin, as they washed they're hands.
"Exploring? What! You need to stay here, and do stuff!" Inuyasha complained.

Kagome cocked her eyebrow. "Like what?" He didn't say anything. "Fine whatever, be back before dark." He got up and was adding more wood to the fire. "I'm going to go look for food, and wood." he yelled at her, and left. Kagome made sure he was gone, and searched in her luggage bag for something to wear today. She found a sun dress. Fully dried. Kagome put it on, and twirled around. It was kinda wrecked.. with the salt water leaking, but it was fine for Kagome to wear. Kagome put on some sandels & started running through the trees. She went through every curve, every bend, everywhich way, until she found it. A beautiful beatiful place. Kagome stood in awe. The sun was shining, and Kagome stood amongst a field of flowers, everywhere. Everywhich way you looked, were flowers. Kagome picked up one flower, and then another, and was running through the field looking for more flowers.

Soon on, the sun was setting, and Kagome was still in the flower field. Kagome twirled around, and threw her flowers, in the air, then slumped down in the ground She felt like a kid again, really happy. After all the frolicking Kagome fell asleep, feeling the safeness of the posies, and baby breaths.

Inuyasha came looking for her. She hadn't come back. He followed tracks, and sniffed her out. Inuyasha arrived at the place. The scent of all the flowers, tickled his nose, and he sneezed. "Guh.." he said allowed to himself. The white hair boy, went jumping about, until he had a lead. Pressed down flowers, looking like they had been walked on, or moved out of place. These flowers, were big, reaching up to Inuyasha and Kagome's knees; tall as wheat. Inuyasha looked at the sleeping Kagome. He was about to yell at her, when he saw flowers in her hair, and in her hands, and on her body. He sighed. The half gone sun, showed highlights in her. Inuyasha slumped down infront of her, watching her. Seeing the small wisps she breathed. How simaliar her face looked to his lover back in Tokyo. Inuyasha gently picked up Kagome, slinging her over his shoulders. As his hand accidently slid to her butt, he dropped her suddenly, but was able to catch her in his arms, before she hit the ground.

'Guh..' he thought to himself. He stared into her face, going closer, and closer, until he could feel her breath.


"Achew." Kagome sneezed in her sleep, in his face. Inuyasha just shook his face disgusted, but laughed a little.


Heh. He picked up one of the flowers, she dropped when he picked her up. It was a simple daisy; not as pretty as the other flowers, but Inuyasha picked it up anyways, and put it in his pocket. He carried her back down, to the beach, being gentle with the sleeping beauty.