InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ PS: With Love ❯ All Play. ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 7. All Play.

Kagome had slept right into the afternoon, past breakfast. When she woke up, she was alone again. She looked to see smoked fish on the fire, and she helped herself to some. She heated her body which had been cold when she woke up. Kagome brushed the sleep out of her eyes, and noticed, that Inuyasha had made the two huts, bigger so it was just one big room. She was impressed with his handy work. She grabbed her diary which was on her suitcase, and stopped for a moment wondering if he had read any of it. She opened to the next blank page, and searched for a pen inside her bag. She began to fill the paper."His name is Inuyasha. He pretty much saved me on the plane crash. He has long white hair, and beautiful eyes. He's a jerk in some ways, but I think I'll have to put up with that. We built a 'camp' here, and it's pretty good. He takes care of pretty much the food, and the fire, the wood, and everything else
while I go do whatever I need to do. I don't plan to be friends, just allies. I need to get off of here, and see my family again. I miss Hojo, like crazy, and I know he misses me. Everyone back at work, is probally going on with day-to-day things, while Hojo is probally lying in bed, at home. Oh I love him. He's sweet to me, and have been friends since childhood. Why he picked Inuyasha to come on this trip with me, I have no clue why. What kind of favoured could they have done?" Kagome closed her book, and changed into a tank top, and short shorts. Her head felt kind of dizzy-like, but she shrugged it off. Kagome sighed, and threw some pieces of wood onto the fire, not knowing what else to do. Her bare foot, tingled on the sand. She looked around, until she felt she wouldn't be able to survive. "INUYASHA!!" she called. Soon he was there. "What?" he asked irrated, after seeing no problem."Come play with me." She said as if an order. "I would really appriciate it." she grinned."What?! That's what you called me for!? Well forget it. I don't have time for crap like that." He finally noticed her. What she was wearing. He eyed her up and down, and she noticed. "Aw, come on." Kagome laughed. "I have to have fun." She began running into the water. Inuyasha just watched her. Kagome ran up to him, small splashes following her path. She was soaked all over, and made sure she was dripping. Kagome only thinking of the reaction, jumped on him laughing.
Inuyasha totally freaked out. He pushed her away from him, squealing. "GET OFF, GET OFF! AAACK." He finally shoved her off of him, letting her drop into the sand. Her laughter ceased. He gave her a look that showed appathy, before running off. Kagome sat there, not knowing what to feel. Was he mad at her? She got up, and just got back into the water, to wash away the sand. She walked cautiously to the campment and changed for a second time that day. She picked up her diary and added to that page. "I think this might be harder then I thought, to actually have 'fun' here. Maybe it's not really a time for laughter, maybe it's a time to think. I can' t think for myself, for me, Kagome Higurashi. I don't want to think, if I do, I'll make myself sad. And I don't want that. I think if I try hard enough, I can make even Inuyasha, loosen up." She dropped her items on the sand, and was off to the secret garden.

This trip seemed longer, but easier to Kagome. The scent today was different. She saw two paths of trampled flowers. How could that be? One of the path's was hers, but who was the second? Kagome started walking into the field thinking aloud to herself."How did I get back home last night?" She sighed. "Inuyasha is so stupid, he should just leave me alone." She said knowing that he had probally carried her home. Kagome sat down in the field, and listened to the mellow sounds of the earth, swaying in her mind, carrying her to sleep.

"Your so stupid! Can't you do anything at all? What are you even doing here?" the voice that was talking was Inuyasha's. Kagome found herself standing, not sure where, but Kagome was just standing. "What?" she asked. She couldn't move."Can't you do anything at all? I hate you so much! I HATE HATE HATE YOU!" he screamed. "What did I do? Why do you hate me?" she asked."I HATE YOU, I HATE BEING HERE WITH YOU. I WISH YOU WOULD JUST DIE! YOUR THE CAUSE FOR ALL OF THIS, YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP. ALL YOU DO IS PLAY." he pushed her to the ground. "I don't need you, your only getting in the way."
Kagome fell on her face. "I knew it."

Kagome immediatly woke up. There were tears in her eyes, before she even blinked. Kagome touched her face puzzled. She was crying. Her heart was beating scarcely. Her breaths had long pauses. She rubbed her shoulders, because she had goosebumps. How long had she been asleep for? Kagome whiped her face, and sat laid there. "Why am I crying?" she asked out loud, as if hoping someone would answer her. "Why am I crying?" she repeated.
The words in her dream echoed. "I HATE YOU, I HATE BEING HERE WITH YOU. I WISH YOU WOULD JUST DIE! YOUR THE CAUSE FOR ALL OF THIS."
She sniffed. "Inuyasha said that... to me?" she asked noone again. She got up, and walked back to the camp.

After the longest walk back, Kagome saw Inuyasha there, burning more fire wood. She walked over there, and sat in the pile of sand covered with leaves. She waited the longest while before finally asking what she wanted to say.
"What did you mean before?" she looked at him, and asked. He looked up startled. "What?" Confused by Inuyasha's responce Kagome came to her senses. "Sorry, nothing." She looked down, knowing he was just looking at her. Before he could ask her what the hell she was talking about, she went into the small cove, and covered her face, and tried to fall asleep. "I said nevermind." she shouted to him, incase he dared ask her before she fell asleep.