InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ PS: With Love ❯ Hate you later. ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 8. Hate You Later.


Kagome was withdrawed from Inuyasha for atleast a week, she barely talked to him, or ate. At the end of the week she decided the night before, that she would forget about the dream and how it affected her. She had fallen asleep in her blue sundress. The next morning, came as a foggy day. Kagome woke up shivering, she could see clouds when she breathed. In the attempts of keeping warm, Kagome wiggled back, back, back into the hut, trying to hide herself from the outside. Going too far back, Kagome knocked the whole hut over. The only shelter that had took hours to do. As soon as it collapsed, Inuyasha who had been adding wood to the fire, jumped infront of her and screamed at the lump of sticks and vines and leaves that lay ontop of her. Kagome shocked from what had just happened, pulled herself up, and walked across the supplies. Inuyasha just screamed at her more as he watched her walk and brake sticks. His rage was tremendous. Out of all the things she did to him, this took the cake. Kagome just stood there, watching Inuyasha scream. Point and scream. The muscles in his forehead tensed, then released. He turned around, rubbing his forehead, like an upset dad that caught his daughter doing something horrible, then turned back at her.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID KAGOME? YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO BUILD THIS? HOURS." He kicked the sand infront of him, and Kagome moved.


She held her hands together, tightley infront of herself, wanting to scream back at him. Inuyasha pulled at his hair.


"YOUR ALWAYS GETTING IN THE WAY." Kagome winced. The words. Inuyasha leaped into the pile, and dug furiously. He threw her diary at her, which she barely caught, and he roughly handed her, her suitcase. "Go." Inuyasha said to her. Kagome blinked, and was surprised.


"What? Your kicking me out? Where am I supposed to go?" her voice was like a whisper.

"I DON'T KNOW, JUST I DON'T WANT YOU HERE." Inuyasha pushed her, and Kagome stumbled. She took a step forward, and looked back at him.

'Is he serious?' She asked herself. She began walking slowly, small steps, waiting for Inuyasha to start yelling at her to come back. To tell her that he was only kidding. That he was just getting her back, for soaking him a week ago. Kagome took another step, waiting for his voice. A tear streamed down her face, when she didn't hear it.

"Please, please, just say it." she whispered to herself, as she began walking slower and slower, but his voice didn't come. It wasn't the fact that he kicked her out, or even blamed her, it was the fact that he hated her, and that part of her dream had been real. Kagome dragged her luggage across the island, to her place. The garden. She didn't even notice the scratches she had now. Kagome dropped all her belongs in the flowers, and fell into them herself. Her face lay on the ground, not even the sweet scent could cheer her up right now. Kagome heard a noise, a small one. Maybe it was her imagination, but she pushed her head up, hoping it was Inuyasha coming to find her, but when she looked up, she saw a bunch of vines on a rock wall near by. If you looked closely you could see small black patches of faint light. Kagome wondered to herself, what it could be. It was right there, not too far away, she could walk there. Kagome grabbed her stuff, and walked for 10 minutes, and she was there. She realized it was a cave. She didn't want to really disturb anything, so she threw her diary inside first, the pushed her luggage in, then bended her way in, trying not to damage the vines. The cave entrance was the height and width of an ovalish door. Kagome squeezed her way through, wondering why she had never noticed this place before. She pushed her luggage along the narrow passage way which felt very tight to her. Soon, she reached a cove. It was large. Like the size of one room in a theatre. At the end of this room, there was another passage way that seemed to shed some light, and on the far right wall, there was a ledge; a big shelf. It was like 16 feet off the ground. This was the second ledge on this wall. The first ledge was like 5 feet off the ground, to the left of the second ledge. There were ledge's all over the room, one's that even reached to the roof, but they all appeared to be the same size. Kagome figured she could climb and sit onto that ledge if she jumped, but she didn't feel like jumping. The room had this, warm smell to it. You could smell the flowers in here, and also something musty. The rock floor was cold to the slender girl's feet, and rough. She dropped all her things, and walked toward the wall with the second entrance. Immediate sunlight lit this passage, as Kagome kept walking. After a few minutes, she found that the entrance didn't lead anywhere else, except a beautiful view from a cliff. She could see the beach, where she had been a few hour's ago. There was also a river, that was very near by. Kagome could even walk out onto the cliff, and go down a few steps to the river. Kagome looked out and could see Inuyasha just sitting on the beach.


'What's he doing?' Kagome thought. Shallow words he screamed at her, creeped into her mind again, and Kagome sighed.

"Inu..yasha.." she said to herself. Inuyasha raised his head up, and looked behind him in a quick sweep. Kagome was already hiding behind the bushes, but she peeked through the small cracks, to see Inuyasha looking back at the ocean.

'That, was weird..' Kagome crawled back into the cave, and back to the cavern. She sat on the first ledge, the 5feet one. She pulled out her diary, and in small but dark printing she wrote "Inuyasha hates me. I miss him."