InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ PS: With Love ❯ We're Saying This With Passion ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
It had now been 5 months, since they had been stranded; trapped on the island together. As time went on, Inuyasha never acted on feelings he felt for the vulnerable woman. The more he didn't act on them, the more Kagome would grow upset with him. The more she got upset, the more Inuyasha beleived that his inability to make her happy was impossible to fulfill. The thought of Kikyou often became vague, though his love for her never dimmed, only became vague; hopeless.

It started to get more cold now a days. Not enough to snow. But cold enough. Kagome sat in the secured hut. Over the last couple months, over long days, they were able to find more supplies to add extenstions to where they slept. They now added a door "blockade", to keep the wind out. And all the cracks were patched up. It was dark in there, but the sun still made it more clear than it should be. Inuyasha was outside, attending to the fire. Everything became routine now a days. If she wasn't alone in the hut, she was usually crying silently somewhere. Inuyasha never knew, he never even ever bothered to ask. Whatever she thought she had felt for him, had long dissapeared. How could she possibly feel something for someone she barely even knew?

She loved Hojo, she missed Hojo.

She peered through a crack in the blockade, but couldnt see to find Inuyasha. He was always so distant, always so estranged to her.

She crawled out. How she missed the ocean. How she missed swimming in it, back home. "All of this feels so surreal sometimes." Her voice trailed off. "I'm gonna die here.. I'm gonna die here." She could feel her body get hot, yet still enough to give her skin goosebumps."I want to make the most of it, I really would." She turned around, and backed up, so that she was facing the hut, and all that surrounded her. "But I can't.. it's so hard.."She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry, for everything I've ever done.. To everyone.." She opened her eyes, and took another deep breath."Mom, I'm so sorry, for everything. I wish I could just be with you now.. I miss Dad, and Sota." She felt the tangles in her hair, and felt so angry inside. "I wish I could take it all back, I wish I could take it all back. I'd give anything to just go back."
She looked back at the ocean, and she could see Inuyasha walking towards her from her periferal vision. She just let him walk by, in silence, and she walked away towards the ocean.

"I want to kill myself." She mumbled to herself.
"What was that?" Inuyasha called over.
"What?" Kagome was surprised to hear his voice. It felt like she hadn't heard it in so long. She hadn't felt it in so long.
"What'd you jus' say?" "I didn't say anything." Kagome lied, turning her head, so she could see him."Did you just say you want to kill yourself?" Kagome shocked, that he had such good hearing, didn't say anything. "You have no hope. You have no ambition. You get put out here, in the middle of nowhere, and your high-matience self, goes and beleives it's the end of the world." He had stopped working, and was turned towards her, staring.
Kagome felt her skin get hot. How he had the nerve to accuse her of something like that. But wasn't it true? I mean, the fact that she was away from all securities, and all material things, made her want to not be alive.

"Shut up, you fool!" she yelled at him. Her body now completely turned towards him.
"Go to hell." he said, and began working again.
Kagome only noticed that his shirt was off. And he was sweating. Though she had gotten sunburnt in many places, he had managed to get a sexy tan. She stood, just staring, as he was on an upper level, placing rocks together for a storage facility.

'Why don't you just come over here, and take my clothes off, Inuyasha.' She thought, biting her lip. 'Please.. just do this for me..'

She closed her eyes, and moaned to herself. How she was so hot.

She opened them, and just watched the boy worked.

'Asshole.'