InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Puppet ❯ Puppet ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I do not own inuyasha or any of the characters. So please do not sue me. Also I do not own the movie Lili which this stories plot is basically based on. Great movie check it out if you like this story.

Puppet

New York 1946

A girl is walking through the streets carrying the only things she can call her own a suitcase filled to bursting with clothes and a few more personal items.

The girl is dressed in a simple blue sundress and a straw hat that has seen better days. She looks to be around 16 years old and carries an aura of sorrow to deep for someone her age.

`I am all alone. They are all gone dad, grandpa, and Souta all went to the war and were lost. Then Mamma my poor Mamma just stopped fighting her sorrow and died of a broken heart. Leaving me alone all alone.'

She stops at a fruit stand eying the delicious looking apples.

"How much does an apple cost? "

The vendor replied "twenty cents"

The girl opened her pouch and frowned she thanked the man and began walking away.

Little did she now she was been watched. A group of men who were standing on the other side of the street had seen the exchange.

"Hmm that is sad. A beautiful girl like her shouldn't have to go without"said a scruffy looking male.

"Kouga you obviously have not seen a beautiful girl recently that girl is not beautiful but she is interesting.

" What do you think Sesshomaru? "

"Feh what does it matter what I think we both now you will go and try to sweep the unsuspecting child off her feet"

"Hehehe you know me to well my friend' be back shortly. He crosses the street and stops in front of the girl's path.

She stops looking a little frightened. A male who appears to be in his in his early twenties is now standing in front of her.

He is quite beautiful with his long white hair and almost gold eyes. His bright red shirt clashes almost pleasantly with his white hair and Khaki pants.

During all of the girls silent musings Inuyasha pulls a flower from thin air and gives it to the girl

"What's your name young Miss?"

The girl who is sniffing the rose looks up at the man

"Kagome"

Okay guys this is my first piece so let me know if you like it. Hit that review button. Thanks shippochan