InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Puppet ❯ Ka-Go-Me ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Inuyasha or the movie Lili so please don't sue me.

Puppet

Ch 2 Ka-Go-Me

"Kagome eh? That's a very nice name for a very pretty girl. My name's Inuyasha."

"Umm it's Nice to meet you."

`Oh God I cant believe I am talking to stranger! A strange and attractive man. Oh crap I think I am blushing!'

'Inuyasha thinks….hehe this one will be easy she is already blushing'

"Hey dogface leave the poor girl alone she is turning as red as an apple!' yelled Kouga as he and Sesshomaru crossed the street.

This last comment made Kagome's stomach growl causing her to blush even more if that was possible.

"(Sigh) I guess I will have to introduce you to my companions now (sigh) I had hoped to keep you all to myself"

Nope she could get redder.

"The loud one is Kouga."

"Hello"

Kagome looked at the one called Kouga he had shoulder length dark black hair that was tied back with a leather strap and bright blue eyes.

He looked like he was around Inuyasha's age. His looks combined with his outfit of an old green army jacket and scruffy looking Kahkis made him have the cute I just rolled out of bed look.

Everything about this Kouga character seemed messy and wild but it fit him.

"Hello Kouga nice to meet you"

"Pleasures all mine miss"

"Please just call me Kagome"

"Whatever you would like. So what..."

Inuyasha by this time was tired of the lack of attention "Ahem Kagome!"

"Huh oh what is it Inuyasha"

I just wanted to introduce you to my other companion before Kouga got you too distracted.

"Oh I am sorry. Please do go on"

"Very well then Kagome this is Sesshomaru"

Kagome looked at Sesshomaru he was very attractive she had to admit. He had long almost silver hair that reached way bellow his shoulders and deep gold eyes that looked as cold as the metal they resembled.

He wore a pair of light gray pants and a blue sweater with a yellow colored shirt underneath. He was beautiful hell they all were but he just seemed to radiate a cold aura He confirmed her suspicions with his next words

"Girl what are you doing running around the streets of New York with out any money and a suitcase in tow? Are you running away from home?

At first she was startled and then she got angry.

"My name is Kagome! Not girl."

"Feh Fine Ka-Go-Me answer my question what is a young child doing on the streets?"

"I am not a child I am 16 years old and I am not running away from home. I have no home its gone they are all gone. They are all dead and I am alone."

At this point Kagome starts to breakdown and cry

`Don't cry he is not worth your tears. He is just a jerk. Just walk away Kagome gets us away from this man'

"God Sesshomaru way to be a jerk gezze you made her cry" yelled Kouga.

"Feh how the hell was I supposed to know"

Inuyasha just shakes his head "Sesshomaru you definitely need some lessons in how to talk to women."

"Shut up you bastard I wouldn't take any of your advice on women."

"Suit yourself but…"

"Hey guys" said Kouga

"But what inu!" growled Sesshomaru

"GUYS!" yelled Kouga

"WHAT!" they both yelled at Kouga

"The girl I mean Kagome is gone!"

Hope you enjoyed and please review if you did.