InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Purity 6: Shameless ❯ Shameless ( Chapter 38 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~*~*~*~*~*~Lemon warning~*~*~*~*~*~
 
There is no clean version of this chapter. You've been warned.
 
-OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO-
 
~~Chapter 38~~
~Shameless~
 
 
“Aren't you going to swim with me, Gavvie?”
 
Leaning back on his elbow with his legs stretched out before him and an indulgent little smile gracing the corners of his lips, Gavin shook his head slowly and shrugged. “Maybe in awhile,” he allowed. “I'm just enjoying watching you at the moment.” He sighed, cocking his head to the side as he listened to the faint sounds of the ongoing wedding reception. “Think they've realized we're gone yet?”
 
She giggled and swam closer to shore. “I'd imagine so . . . Do you suppose that Charity really will be the next to get married?” she asked since Charity had been the one who caught the bouquet before they'd been so unceremoniously interrupted by the Waterspell incident.
 
He shrugged. “Maybe.” Scowling thoughtfully as though something had just occurred to him, he shot Jillian a contemplative look. “Do you think there's something going on between her and Ben?”
 
Pausing as she glided through the water, she stood up to ponder his question. They had been together the few times she'd looked for them at the wedding reception, hadn't they? And . . . and he did dance with her, too . . . “Ben? Hmm . . . I don't know . . . she's never said anything to me about it.”
 
He nodded slowly but didn't look entirely convinced. “Which doesn't mean that there isn't.”
 
“True enough . . .”
 
“But if it is true, then it means that Gunnar's the next guy to get married,” Gavin remarked with a wolfish grin. “God, he looked horrified, didn't he?”
 
Jillian laughed. Gunnar really had looked absolutely horrified when Jillian's garter belt landed neatly on his arm. He'd been convinced that Gavin had fixed it somehow despite the blindfold that had impaired his vision at the time. “His date didn't seem upset by the idea.”
 
Gavin snorted. “Of course not. I have a feeling she'd love to be the wife of the next Japanese tai-youkai . . .”
 
Jillian quirked an eyebrow though her smile didn't disappear completely. “Are you saying that Tiffany is opportunistic?”
 
Gavin shook his head, eyes widening in a show of mock innocence. “Now, did I say such a thing?”
 
She laughed again, skimming her arm over the water to send a splash that fell well short of reaching Gavin where he reclined. “Tell me something, Gavvie?”
 
“Hmm?”
 
“Why are we talking about my family when we've just gotten married, and we're finally alone?” she asked drolly, lifting an eyebrow at him as she pushed forward in the water once more. “Jillian Jamison . . .”
 
He opened his mouth then snapped it closed, cheeks reddening as he cleared his throat and shrugged. “That sounds . . . perfect,” he confessed.
 
Jillian stopped swimming long enough to flash a brilliant smile at him, and he blushed a little darker. “Mrs. Gavin Jamison,” she mused. “I like that.”
 
“I, uh . . . I do, too,” he murmured.
 
Jillian giggled. “Come swim with me?” she coaxed.
 
He chuckled. “I . . . I don't . . . o-okay . . .”
 
Standing up slowly, he studiously avoided her gaze as he yanked his tie loose and unbuttoned his shirt. Discarding it on the grass, he leaned against a large boulder to remove his shoes and socks before slowly reaching for the button on his black slacks. Jillian bit her lip as she watched him, her blood warming as it coursed through her body. There was something altogether beautiful about Gavin's body, and in the waning light of the late summer's evening sky, she couldn't help but appreciate the way his skin glowed golden, the heightened glint that shone in his aqua eyes. Her smile widened as he strode into the lake still clad in his briefs. He had to be the only living man who actually looked good in the old-fashioned underpants . . . Then again, he also looked damn fine without them . . .
 
Swimming over to meet him halfway, Jillian rose to her feet and wrapped her arms around his neck before he could register his complaint at her marked lack of shame. Breasts pressed against his chest, he shuddered as she drew herself up as close to him as she could, rising up on her toes to kiss him. Licking the softness of his lips, sinking her fingers into his hair, she couldn't contain the whimper that slipped from her lips as he slowly pulled her even closer and deepened the kiss.
 
“Want to see a neat trick?” she whispered, her voice husky from the same passion that ignited her gaze.
 
“T-trick?” he stammered with a shake of his head.
 
She giggled moments before dropping under the water, cutting away his underpants with her sharp claws. His body went rigid as his penis sprang free. She could feel the reverberations of his groan as she grasped his shaft and plunged her mouth down over him. His hands gripped her forearms though he didn't try to push her away. Sound was muted by the gentle water as she sucked him deep, stroked him with one hand as she massaged his balls with the other. He was her soul mate—he'd always been—and she couldn't help the tears of happiness that stung her eyes. Everything about him had spoken to her for so long that it was hard to believe that he really was hers—completely hers in every single way. She needed him, loved him, lived for him, and he . . . he loved her, too . . .
 
He jerked and twitched as she drew him in only to release him for a moment before closing around him again. His legs shook as he struggled to maintain a semblance of control. She could hear the distorted sounds of his harsh moaning. She could feel him thicken between her lips. His hands tightened around her arms. His body was quivering, racked to its limits as he fought for dominance over the rage of passion that surged through him. A ragged growl echoed through the water, his body tensing as she pulled him in as deep as she could, as he came undone.
 
His orgasm was powerful, consuming, and he staggered back a step before he managed to catch himself. Sparing a moment to gather his scattered emotions, he pulled Jillian to her feet, crushing her against his chest as his mouth fell on hers; as he kissed her deep, held her tight. Scooping her up, he carried her toward the shore, sinking to his knees in the shallow water's edge and laying her down gently. She tugged on his shoulders, moaning when he moved between her raised knees while the water slapped against her thighs, ebbing and receding in the falling night.
 
Trailing hot kisses along her jaw line, down the soft curves of her throat, he licked away the lingering moisture, reveled in the heat of her body against his. Hands kneading the soft peaks of her breasts, he flicked the tip of his tongue over one distended nipple, drawing a harsh gasp from her as she arched up to meet his touch, as she reveled in the sensation of emotion and repletion, of love and honor and peace.
 
Her body burned under his scrutiny. She murmured broken words and sounds that made no sense at all. Lavishing smoldering kisses all over her skin, she whimpered again as every nerve in her body ignited. The scrape of claws over her belly, the flick of his tongue in her navel . . . Gavin's attention was unrelenting, agonizingly slow; so thorough that she thought she might scream if he didn't soothe the insane ache that strummed with the flow of the water . . .
 
Sliding down between her legs, parting the folds of skin with his thumbs, he held her open, vulnerable, staring at her in with a sense of absolute wonder. The invasion of his tongue wrung a strangled cry from deep inside her. The stroke of his tongue, the caress of his lips, the gentle ferocity of his teeth broke her time and again. The surge of passion evolved into a consuming lust as she dug her feet into the wet sand, lifting her hips to thrust against his mouth. Body shaking, racked with pleasure so powerful that she thought she'd go mad, she laughed, she cried, she sank her fingers into the sand, calling his name out over and over as the trees and the pond and the breeze swayed in the descending night.
 
He moved to cover her, his body rising up, rubbing against hers in a shocking caress. Crying out softly as he pressed into her, she locked her ankles around his waist, meeting the slow rhythm of his thrusts with her own. Kissing her gently, murmuring endearments that she barely understood, Gavin stroked her cheeks, rocked against her, soothed her with his body as the slow ache steadily grew again.
 
Undulating deep inside her, the steady throb, the bank of kindled passion glowed. Wrapped in the comfort of his scent, comforted by the rasping moans that rippled out of him in time with the shivers that ran up and down his spine, Jillian urged him faster, grinding her hips against his, meeting him, demanding, wanting . . . needing.
 
Reaching down, cradling her leg, he rose up on his elbow, throwing his head back as his eyes drifted closed. Shallow breathing echoed in her ears; the fusion of their bodies goading them with a will all its own. Jillian could feel the first shudders of repletion constricting her stomach, forcing out a keening moan as he pushed her ever closer to the brink.
 
The jarring motion of his thrusts, the insistence of him inside her . . . He groaned, growled, whispered her name. Heat and light converged in him; the culmination of a dream that had finally come true.
 
Jillian cried out, body tensing as her world exploded. Gavin gasped as she convulsed around him, thrusting hard a few more times before his voice rose with hers, his body releasing deep inside her, filling her as he collapsed on her, his harsh breathing tickling her skin. “I love you, I love you, I love you,” he murmured over and over as a riot of shivers raced up and down his spine. “My . . . Jilli . . . Always my Jilli . . . I love you . . .”
 
“My Gavvie,” she whispered back, holding him close as she savored the complete melding of their youki.
 
He barked out a shaky laugh, wrapping his arms around her as he rolled to the side. She couldn't help the little whimper that escaped her as he slipped out of her. Legs falling between his raised knees, she cuddled against his chest, smiling as his heart mirrored the stuttering rhythm of her own.
 
They lay there for long minutes as water surged over them only to recede again. Jillian laughed softly, kissing Gavin's chest as she hugged him tight.
 
“You know,” he said at length, “you shouldn't be laughing at a man when he just made love to you.”
 
She giggled louder and leaned on her elbow to peer into his half-closed eyes. “I'm laughing because you make me feel so good,” she assured him. “I love you, Gavin Ryan Jamison.”
 
“Not half as much as I love you,” he countered, fingering a lock of hair that had fallen over her shoulder. “I've always loved you.”
 
“Did I ever tell you the first time I knew you were my mate?” she asked, propping her temple on her fist.
 
He chuckled, tightening his arms around her. “When?”
 
She ducked her head long enough to kiss his lips. “When you caught me when I fell out of Bassie's tree.”
 
“God, you scared me to death,” he grumbled.
 
“I knew you'd catch me . . . I have a confession.”
 
“What's that?”
 
Her smile turned a little contrite, and she shrugged. “I jumped on that branch,” she admitted.
 
That got his attention well enough. Eyebrows shooting up in surprise, he blinked a few times as his expression turned a little incredulous. “Come again?”
 
Jillian giggled, lightly tracing idle circles on his chest with her index finger. “I knew that the branch was weak, and I jumped on it.”
 
“Jilli!” he complained. “Why would you do a fool thing like that? Do you have any idea how scared I was?”
 
She shrugged. “I knew you'd catch me.”
 
Snapping his mouth closed on the retort that had been forming, Gavin scowled at her even as his cheeks pinked in the bright moonlight. “Fine thing . . . what if I wasn't able to?”
 
“That never even crossed my mind.”
 
He snorted, still incensed that she could be so careless. Suddenly, he sighed. “You know . . . I think I always knew that,” he said slowly.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
She laughed and kissed him again. “I went to Mama right after you came back from college . . . I didn't understand the strange feeling I got when I looked at you.”
 
“Strange? How so?”
 
She shrugged, and he blinked in surprise when she uttered a nervous little giggle. “Just a feeling in my stomach . . . like . . . sort of a sick feeling, but not exactly . . .”
 
“I-I . . . I made you . . . sick?
 
She grinned. “Mama said that it was normal . . . she said that it meant I was growing up . . . She said that if I was lucky that the feeling would never go away.”
 
He grimaced. “I made you sick?” he repeated mulishly.
 
Jillian laughed. “You still make me feel sick, Gavvie,” she teased.
 
He snorted. “That's the most backhanded compliment I think you've ever given me,” he grumbled.
 
“I could stand to be sick like that with you forever,” she admitted.
 
“Pfft.”
 
She snuggled against his chest again, sighing happily as he stroked her back. “Can we stay out here all night?”
 
“Like this?” Gavin asked dubiously.
 
She nodded as her eyes drifted closed.
 
He sighed. “Whatever you want, Jilli . . .” he murmured. “You should get dressed though . . .”
 
She laughed softly as the mild waves coursed over her legs again. “No clothes,” she insisted as she stifled a yawn. “Just like this . . .”
 
Gavin sighed then chuckled, kissing her forehead and squeezing her shoulders. “You're completely shameless, aren't you?” he mused.
 
“Only for you, Gavvie,” she whispered. “Only for you . . .”
 
 
~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~ =~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~*~=~
A/N:
== == == == == == == == == ==
Reviewers
==========
MMorg
xenus ------ zorioko ------ smallflower ------ Piett600 ------ Kitcat99 ------ inuyashalover ------ itsaKTASTROPHE ------ Deceptress
==========
Forum Reviews
cutechick18 ------ Jack-plus-Sally ------ Silverstarwing ------ My Own Self ------ Deceptress
==========
Final Thought fromJillian:
Shameless? I like that
==========
Blanket disclaimer for this fanfic (will apply to this and all other chapters in Shameless): I do not claim any rights to InuYashaor the characters associated with the anime/manga. Those rights belong to Rumiko Takahashi, et al. I do offer my thanks to her for creating such vivid characters for me to terrorize.
 
~Sue~