InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rabusongu ❯ We're going where? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Rabusongu

by: liveandletlive19

WeÕre going where?


'Your such a bitch,' He yelled across the small kitchen.

'What did you just call me,' His wife responded calmly fighting tears. Kagome looked through the archway that led to the apartments kitchen, but her mother was out of her view.

'I called you a fuckin bitch,' Her stepfather yelled pushing down forcefully on the desk to stand up. Kagome watched in shock as the fake wood cracked in half under the strain.

Souta began crying at the noise and Kagome picked him up and tried to use his Tigger toy to calm him down. He only cried louder. Kagome put her back to the wall separating the kitchen from the living room and cried into her baby brothers shoulder.

Kagome sat up in her bed bathed in cold sweat. Drawing her knees to her chest she rested her head on them and let her tears soak the blanket under it.

'It's been years since I've had one of these dreams.' She thought sadly. Sighing she threw the blanket off and went into the small bathroom apartment.

She stared at herself in the mirror as she waited for the shower to heat up. She wouldn't say she was breathtaking but she was pretty enough. She had long ebony hair that flowed past her waist and bright sapphire eyes that had a hint of green in the right light. Her teeth were straight and a gleaming white and her skin was clear and free of blemishes.

Kagome stuck her hand under the water and, deciding it was warm enough, got in. She let the warm water relax her muscles as she squeezed mango body-wash on a scrubby and washed her body. She started at her slender neck and proceeded to her perfectly rounded c-cup breasts and small waist. She shivered a bit as she bent out of the flow of the water to scrub her long legs. After she rinsed off she washed her hair and shaved her legs as her conditioner set.

'Hmm,' Kagome thought as she sifted through her closet wearing a blue robe that was soaked in the back from her wet hair.

"Ah-ha," Kagome exclaimed out-load finding her favorite shirt. She snapped on a black bra and wiggled into the form fitting black top with lace straps and low cleavage showing collar. She slipped into a pair of gray sweat pants cut off at the calf and her favorite pair of faded black Converse.

She sighed loudly as she tried to fight the tangles in her hair. After taming her hair into a high pony tail she grabbed her wallet and was out the door.

While waiting for her rented SUV to warm up she flipped open her new Razor with the purple cover open and called Sango.

ÒHello,Ó Sango answered brightly.

ÒHey, I need directions there,Ó Kagome told her pressing the speakerphone button and putting the phone down on the passenger seat.

ÒOkay, Just a minute,Ó Sango said while Kagome put the car in gear and backed out of the space.

She heard Sango speak to someone before returning to the phone to give Kagome directions.

Kagome jotted them down at a red light and thanked Sango before hanging up.

Kagome sighed and got on 31 from Rochester and drove until it turned into highway 90 which she followed until she got to Syracuse where she headed north to Watertown.

Kagome yawned and stretched as she walked out of a little gas station in Watertown. She got back in her car and followed Sangos directions through the town.

Just when she was convinced she was lost she hit the water. A gorgeous mansion sat on a cliff above the water the long driveway parallel to the beach turned up into the road Kagome just drove down.

She drove up the driveway and parked behind a black Civic parked in front of the closed three car garage door. The mansions front door opened and Sango came out dressed in dark blue skinny jeans and a baggy black Bob Marley shirt.

ÒHey,Ó She said when she reached Kagome.

ÒHey,Ó Kagome replied.

ÒCome on,Ó Sango said leading her around the garage to the guest house on the side of the main house. Kagome followed Sango through the carved oak front door into the large living room. She looked to her left through the space between the counter and cabinets that separated the kitchen from the living room. Sango led her past the white couch and loveseat with light blue pillows through a door on the right corner of the back wall.

Kagome was confused for a minute to see a huge room taking up the rest of the giant guest house. She looked at Sango who realized by the look on her face what she must have been wondering.

ÒIt used to be a two bedroom house but the TakahashiÕs had all of the walls knocked out and fitted it out to be the practice room,Ó Sango explained.

Kagome nodded and looked around the vast room. There was a stage taking up the entire back wall with stairs on either side leading up to it. There were blood red arm chairs that looked great on the polished dark wood floor lining both sides of the room. The walls were covered with dark red silk that matched the velvet stage curtains perfectly. In the center of the room was a long cherrywood table surrounded by matching chairs.

ÒWow,Ó Kagome said softly walking up onto the stage, ÒSesshomaru owns all of this,Ó She asked Sango who was following her quietly.

ÒYup,Ó She answered watching Kagome run her fingers along the keyboard softly.

ÒAll these instruments must cost a fortune,Ó She said tracing the mic stand with her index finger.

ÒYeah well his family is one of the richest in Japan,Ó Sango told her, ÒEveryone knows who they are over there.Ó

ÒThank you for that biography Sango,Ó A deep voice called from the doorway.

Both girls turned to see Sesshomaru walking twords them.

Kagome blushed and looked down at the polished wood of the stage.

ÒWell since were all here we should start practice,Ó Miroku said from the door way folowed by Inuyasha, Rin, and Shippo.

Sango nodded in agreement and took her place at one of the backup singer micÕs. The other members also took there rightful places. Miroku at keyboards, Inuyasha at bass, Shippo at drums, and Rin at the second background singer mic.

Sesshomaru nodded to the lead mic and Kagome went to stand in front of it uncertainly. Sesshomaru took the stage opposite from Inuyasha and began to tune his guitar.

ÒOkay Kagome,Ó Miroku told her, ÒPick a song.Ó

Kagome thought for a minute and then said, ÒWhat about ÔI write sins not tragediesÕ by Panic! at the disco?Ó

ÒYeah we know that one,Ó Inuyasha said from his place on the stage.

Miroku messed around with his keyboard for a minute before they started to play the music.


ÔOh, well imagine, As IÕm pacing the pews in a church corridor, And I canÕt help but but to hear, No, I canÕt help but to hear an exchanging of words,Õ

At that point Sango wispered ÔI love youÕ into the mic and Rin wispered ÔI love you tooÕ back.

ÔÓWhat a beautiful wedding, What a beautiful,Ó says a bridesmaid to a waiter, ÒAh, yes, but what a shame, What a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore,Ó

Kagome sang, then raised a eyebrow when she said whore.

ÔIÕd chime in with a ÒHavenÕt you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?Ó No, itÕs much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of-.Õ

Kagome sang when the music sped up then switched back to the slow melody it began with for the second verse.

ÔOh, well in fact, Well all look at it this way, I mean, technically, our marrige is saved, Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne.Ó

Kagome took the mic off the stand and repeated what she had just sang, singing the last line twice.

ÔIÕd chime in with a ÒHavenÕt you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?Ó No, itÕs much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.Õ

Kagome ended the song by singing the last part three more times.

The music faded and her fellow band members nodded their heads approvingly.

ÒYou get better everytime you sing,Ó Shippo called out from behind his drum set.

Kagome blushed again remebering the day she got accepted into the band.

She had just finished singing ÔI donÕt want to,Õ by Toni Braxton and looked up to see how she had done. Every member of the band save Sesshomaru had their mouths open in awe.

ÒStill wanna pick that other girl,Ó Shippo asked breaking the silence.

Both Miroku and Inuyasha shook their heads mutely.

ÒYes,Ó Sesshomaru said bringing her back to the present, ÒYou will do well in Japan when we go next month.Ó

ÒWhat!Ó