InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rabusongu ❯ Somebody's Sombody ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Tainted

By: Live and let live19


<>~<>SomebodyÕs somebody<>~<>


Kagome walked down through the park next to Sesshomaru but not touching him. They had passed various couples holding hands or kissing under a tree. Inside Kagome kind of wanted to hold sesshomaruÕs hand but settled for being next to him. As if reading her mind his hand grasped hers and engulfed her tiny hand. He laced their fingers closer together and pulled her closer to him. She shivered slightly.

ÒAre you cold,Ó he asked his breath warming her ear. Before she could reply he had taken off his jacket and put it around her shoulders.

ÒWonÕt you be cold,Ó she asked him eyed the navy blue satin dress shirt he had on that looked black in the dark.

He shook his head and took her hand again after she had slipped her hands in the sleeves. They reached the end of the path, which circled around the entire park, to find Sesshomaru's corvette. He opened the door for her and even went as far as to buckle her in. He closed her door and walked around to get into the drivers side. They rode in silence back to the house. Kagome wanted to hold his hand but he had to use it to shift. Kagome leaned her head against the window and fell asleep.

ÔKagome had been watching him since she watched into the schoolÕs gym which was where P.E. was that day. He had ignored for the most part which was irritating her to no end.

The teachers blew their whistles which signaled for the students to exit the gym and walk down to the football field and track. The teachers instructed them to sit in the bleachers and started the daily announcements. She caught his eye and looked away quickly trying not to blush. She crossed the field with her best friend and sat with her for most of the 90 minute block.

ÒBye Lizzie pooh,Ó She said hugging her best friend. She hugged most of the class, including the teacher, goodbye. ÔI always was friends with a lot of people, maybe itÕs because i make friends so fast,Õ she mused as she crossed the field and track combo to the bleachers on the opposite side.

There she hugged everybody she knew there except her self proclaimed ÔhusbandÕ who was pissed at her. Before she could get to the bottom of the bleachers a voice from under them called her name. She turned and peered through the gaps between the wooden benches.

ÒAre you about to leave,Ó The object of her obsession asked her still holding a phone to his ear.

ÒYeah,Ó She answered taking another step down.

He held out his arms to her for a hug and she walked under the bleachers into the shade. She walked up to him and gave him a hug.

ÒIloveyou,Ó She blurted out quickly.

ÒI love you too,Ó He responded almost a little to fast.

ÒNo you donÕt,Ó She replied walking away from him.

ÒYou want me to show you how much,Ó He asked making her turn.

ÒShow me,Ó She challenged walking back towards him.

He indicated for her to sit down on one of the cement bases of the poles supporting the bleachers. She complied imediatly and watched him dial a number into the phone he had had up to his ear earlier.

ÒDamn, my phones off,Ó He muttered making her smile.

By that time Kenny, her self proclaimed ÔhusbandÕ had noticed she was down there and began to make mean underhanded comments about her. Kagome ignored hm knowing that he was trying to put her down out of jealousy even though he would never addmit to it.

ÒYou go with Kenny,Ó Tjay asked pointing to his friend.

She shook her head no and continued to ignore the comments made from the person above her.

She mentally groaned when Kenny came around and sat against the pole five feet to her right. She wished he could just get over it and stop acting like a baby. It wasnÕt like she asked for Antonio to do it.

One of her old friends came up to get her phone from Tjay. After he was done talking to her he indicated to the bleachers above them. Kagome nodded and follwed him. They sat down and began to talk only to be interuppted various times by various people.

ÒKagome,Ó she heard someone calling over and overÕ

ÒKagome,Ó Sesshomaru called shaking her lightly. She groaned and peeled the side of her face from his window. She turned to look at him only to turn back and go back to sleep. Sesshomaru shook his head and got out. He walked around the hood of the car and opened the passenger door. The only thing that kept kagome from falling face first out of the car was her seatbelt. Sesshomaru un-buclked her and let her fall into his arms.

Kagome woke up just as he was opening her bedroom door. He got in and layed her down on her bed. He made to leave but felt a soft tug at his shirt sleeve. When he turned two big blue eyes were looking up at him. He layed dwon next to her and rubbed her back.

She hummed ÔsombodyÕs sombodyÕ by Christina Aguleria before she finally fell asleep.

A/N: Damn filler chapters. UGH there is absolutly too much fluffiness in these past few chapters. Now its time for the drama. MUAH HA HA cough cough. Yeah um my evil laughs better when im not SICK. Crap i gotta wake up early too. Im pretty much screwed right now. but dont worry ill get better......eventually.....maybe. :-( cough.