InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rabusongu ❯ First kisses, dog piles, and Disney Classics ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Rabusongu

By: Live and let live19

<>~<>First Kisses, Dog piles, and Disney classics<>~<>


ÔGive me a kiss,Ó Tjay begged as they walked to BART.

Kagome just shook her head and looked up at him.

ÒIma get those lips,Ó He stated as they walled past an apartment complex. ÒIma take you up over thereand get a kiss,Ó He threatned smilingly indicating the apartment complex.

She rolled her eyes and kept walking. He continued to beg and plead with her until they got to BART. He went and sat on a bench in the corner and she walked over. She fell lightly into his lap and put her arms around his neck. Their lips and then tounges met as both forgot the world around them. When they broke apart she slid off his lap to sit next to him on the becnch. He still had a huge grin on his face when the Richmond train came and they boarded it.Õ

Kagome woke up to feel a big, warm, being next to her. She opened her eyes to get lost in a pair of amber eyes.

ÒDejaÕvuÓ She uttered softly. Sesshomaru laughed and pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck put her head on the pillow where his was meant to go. He raised his eyebrow and streached his neck to rest his chin on the top of her head. He inhaled the scent of her hair at the same time she inhaled the scent of his cologne.

Kagome got bold for a moment and snaked out her tongue to lick the place where his neck met his shoulder. He jumped and looked down at her. She looked back at him with dreamy eyes. He kissed her forehead like he would a sister, then moved down the kiss her eyelids, the tip of her nose and finally her lips.

This kiss was different from the last one. Instead of simply pressing their lips together Sesshomaru nibbled at her bottem lip and traced over his light nips with the tip of his tongue. Kagome gasped and he took the chance to slip his tongue into her mouth and battle with hers.

ÔKami, she tastes like candy,Ó Sesshomaru thought breaking away from her lips leaving her gasping for breath. He made his way to her neck and started kissing and nipping it. Like with the kiss his tongue followed his light nips soothing them and making Kagome shiver slightly. He rolled her on her back and layed on top of her inbetween her legs with most of his wight resting on his forearms on the either side of her head. His neck worship continued as he slipped a warm hand under her shirt to trail up he flat stomach past her ribcage to cup one full breast. Kagome arched her back and cried out.


ÒKagome are you alright I heard.that.....Oh shit,Ó Sango exclaimed entering her room to find her under Sesshomaru with his hand under her shirt.

ÒGet....Out....Now,Ó Sesshomaru growled between licks and nips.

Kagome heard the door close and pushed SesshomaruÕs hand from under her shirt and slipped out from under him.

He growled slightly and sat up. He got up and fixed his shirt before sitting on the edge of the bed.

kagome laughed and went into her bathroom to shower. It wasnÕt until she got out that she realized she didnÕt bring any clothes into the bathroom with her. She grabbed a fluffy light green towel from the rack and wrapped it around herself. She steped out of the bathroom hoping Sesshomaru had left to his own room. Of course he was still sitting on the side of the bed, exept he had switched sides, to the one facing the bathroom door.

Kagome stepped out and went to her closet taking out a sundress with the sunset on it she grabbed a bra and a pair of clean panties and went back into the bathroom to change. She came back out and Sesshomaru grabbed her hand and pulled her onto him so that either shin was on either side of his thoghs and her ass was supported by his knees. She put her arms around his neck so she wouldnÕt fall backwords. He kissed her gently at first then gradually deepend it bit by bit. His hands came up and grasped both of her breasts making her arch her back bringing them both to his face. He took her left nipple into his mouth, dress, bra, and all flicked it with his tongue making it harden instatntly. She raised herself on her knees to give him better acess. He ran his hand from her breasts torest on her waist.

She moaned softly as he switched sides to lavish her other breast with attention. She felt his hands slide down to cup her ass and her knees gave out and she dropped back down onto his lap. He bagan to worship her neck again sucking on it lightly which made her press herself against his lap. The harder he sucked and licked the harder she pressed her arousal against the growing bump in his pants.

Then without warning he picked her up and set her away from him on her feet. Kagome was confused and a little hurt for a minute before he gave her a light peck on the lips.

ÒNe, nani shita koto....ano,Ó Kagome began trying very hard not to blush.

ÒYes,Ó he asked with a twinkle in his golden eyes.

ÒMaybe we could do it again some time,Ó She muttered bright red.

ÒDeeto suruno ga yasou?Ó he asked out of the blue.

Kagomes head popped up and she looked him dead in the eye. ÒOoini,Ó She answered making him smile.

He turned to leave but stopped when she yelled out ÒMatte!Ó

Already knowing her question he turned and said ÒKuji, At the Konbi, Yakusoku,Ó He added.

She nodded and said, ÒHai.Ó

He raised his index finger to his perfect lips and wispered, ÒYuukei.Ó

He blew her a kiss off that finger before opening the door to the rest of the band with their ears against the door. Inuyasha fell at the loss of support which started a chain reaction and he ended up under three of his fellow band members. Shippo, the only one who didnÕt fall, jumped on them yelling ÒDOG PILE!Ó

Inuyasha threw them off and smirked at his brother knowing he was the only one other than Sesshomaru and Kagome who understood Japanese. Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at his younger sibling and softly said, ÒBaka hashin nana ya na oranai,Ó Kagome giggled behind him and Inuyasha scowled and stomoed off.

By that time the others had already snuck off. Sesshomaru turned to Kagome with a smile and a wink and walked out of room into his own.

Kagome sighed romantically and plopped down on her bed. She closed her eyes rembering the feel of his hands on her body. Then she thought of her first time. She wondered if he would still want her if he knew.

She decided to tell him her past. Not all at once but bit by bit. She thought of a way that she could do it without having to come all out. She couldnÕt write him a letter so she decided to write a story about her life and give it to him. She would create a character to play her and she would tell him to read a chapter a day.

With that she pulled out her laptop and began to type. The clock read 8:45 when she looked up to check. She quickly fixed her hair and make-up. She pulled a silver chain with a smal ruby in the shape of a heart and matching drop earings. By the time she had found the perfect shoes and packed a purse it was 8:55. It would take her anywhere from 2 to 5 minutes to get the the store so she hurried out the door.

She entered the store and saw Sesshomaru buying a box of Mike and Ikes. She approached him from the side and said, ÒI hope you plan to share.Ó

He put an arm around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. Kagome looked up at him. She realized he was hella tall. At least 6Õ6. She was not really a short person and he had to bend down to kiss the TOP of her head. ÔCool,Õ she thought as they walked out of the store.

He led her to a Corvette and opened the passenger door for her. While they were driving he didnÕt sing one note, which Kagome found very odd.

He pulled up to a really fancy resturant. he handed the keys to the valet and led her into the Gold Sakura.

ÒWow,Ó She breathed looking around her. He approached the man at the podium in the front of the resturant. He took there coats and made a signal to someone in the corner. A waiter dressed in a black suit with gold buttons, tie, and vest came through with a round table covered with a crisp white table cloth. Two matching waiters came through with a chair each and a third came through with candle sticks. Napkins, silverware, and breadsticks.

Sesshomaru pulled out her chair for her and spread her napkin over her lap before scooting her chair in. He sat opposite from her and took a menu from a waiter. kagome followed suit and looked over it.

ÒThis has to be the only Italian Resturant in all of Japan,Ó Kagome stated looking at the menu.

Sesshomaru chuckled and signled to the waiter waiting a few feet away. he whispered something in his ear and the waiter rushed off. Kagome looked at her date questionlingly. He winked at her and gave her a charming smile. She shook her head never taking her eyes away from his. After twenty minutes of talking about everything from favorite colors to world hunger, a huge plate of spagetti with extra meatballs was set in between them. He scooted his chair around the table closer to her. They both dug into the food. When they were almost done they both went for the last meatball which Sesshomaru stabbed with his fork. Pouting, Kagome turned to dig into the noodles again but Sesshomaru cleared his throat to get her attention. She turned to see a meatball so close to her face that she had to cross her eyes to see it. She opened her mouth and he slipped it in. She swalloed and went to get another forkfull of food. They both were to interested in the new singer on stage and didnÕt realize they were eating different sides of the same noodle. They instinctivly turned their heads to follow the noodle but kept their eyes on the singer. It wasnÕt until their lips met that they realized what had happened. Kagome blushed and looked away.

Sesshomaru grasped her chin gently and made her look at him. When she was fully faceing him again he placed his lips on hers again. When the kiss ended he leaned again and licked a dot of souce from the corner of her mouth.

ÒI think I saw this in a movie somwhere,Ó Kgome commented making Sesshomaru burst into laughter.

ÒCanÕt beat the classics,Ó he said holding up a forkfull of noodles for her to eat. She did and then picked up a noodle with her fingers and holding it out for him. He ate it making sure to suck all of the tomato sauce off of her fingers.

She smiled and kissed him.


<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><>

A/N: Oh Any guesses to what movie that was. Come mon lets see how many people can get it right. Good luck! R&R


JAPANESE VOCAB.
<><><><><><><><><>

Ne, nani shita koto....ano-Say about what you were doing, um......

Deeto suruno ga yasou?-How about a date, sound good to you?

Ooini-great

Matte-Wait

Kuji, At the Konbi, Yakusoku- 9ÕOclock, at the convenience store, promise

Hai- Yes

Yuukei- Secret promise

Baka hashin nana ya na oranai- Once a fool always a fool

Disclaimer. Alright we all know i dont own inuyasha.