InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rabusongu ❯ Broken Hearts and Forgotten promises ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Rabusongu

By: Liveandletlive19


<>~<>Broken hearts and Forgotten promises<>~<>


ÒTjay,Ó Kagome called out softly from the middle of the hill leading to the football field. She knew if he got to the field she wouldnÕt be able to talk to him. So she bucked up the courage and called out his name.

He was at the bottom of the hill and was about to cross the muddy grass to the fence enclosed football field and track. He turned around without letting the jordans he had over his shoulder fall. He simply nodded and kept walking.

ÒCan I talk to you,Ó He shrugged and kept walking. Ò I just wanted to say goodbye,Ó She called out twisting her fingers together nervously. She almost cried when he turned around to look at her. ÒIÕm transferring,Ó She explained willing her voice to stay steady.

He looked at her smiling. ÒAre you serious, where,Ó He asked walking to her.

ÒTo Oakland,Ó She told him with a sigh of relief. Maybe he didnÕt hate her.

He enveloped her in a hug and whispered a soft ÒWhy?Ó

They broke apart and she looked up into the branches of the pine trees around them. ÒI canÕt afford the BART anymore,Ó She admitted honestly.

ÒSneak on like me, I never pay for BART,Ó He told her.

She smiled remembering the many times she had watched him climb the fence onto the platform. She enjoyed watching how easy he made it look and how good he looked doing it.

ÒI fucked up,Ó She stated bluntly looking in his eyes.

ÒWhat you got caught,Ó He asked looking confused.

Kagome shook her head lightly and replied, ÒI cussed out a teacher and she called my mom so now i have to transfer,Ó She explained.

ÒDamn,Ó He said looking up the hill behind her to see a group of rowdy girls coming down. ÒDo you have my number?Ó

She shook her head no and borrowed a pen from one of the girls and wrote down his number.

ÒTjay and donÕt forget the J.A.Y.Ó he told her beginning to walk off.

ÒI know how to spell your name,Ó She yelled playfully, remembering the countless times he had corrected her for spelling his name with two letters instead of four.

She walked back up the hill and to the BART station a few blocks away. After the train had moved off she stared down at the pink writing that was his name and writing. A silent tear slipped down her cheek. ÒGod how many times has he been the cause of my tears,Õ she asked herself knowing she could never count how many times she had cried because of him.Õ



Kagome whisked around her miso soup again but never really ate any of it. Rin looked at her worried. ÔSheÕs been awfully quiet lately,Õ She mused watching Kagome stir her soup again.

Kagome sighed and excused herself from the table. She had been troubled after the gig two days ago. ÔDamn Sesshomaru, bringing back old memories.Õ She thought turning on some music.

Toni Braxtons ÔI donÕt want toÕ filled her room as Kagome laid flat on her back on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

She heard her bedroom door open and closed her eyes thinking it was Rin come to question her on why she looked so gloomy.

Her bed tipped from the weight of someone sitting next to the headboard. She rolled to them uncontrollably. A strong arm wrapped around her and she felt itÕs owner lay down next to her. She felt deep even breathing and slowly opened her eyes to see a pair of amber eyes staring at her. She was lost in them until his voice tore her out of her thoughts of lava.

ÒMy sister says youÕve been upset lately,Ó He said his breath fanning her face.

ÒY-y-our s-sister,Ó She stuttered as she felt her heart race increase.

ÒRin,Ó He answered, ÒWhy?Ó

At first she thought he meant why she had asked who his sister was then she remebered.

ÒI havnÕt been feeling to well,Ó she lied quickly.

ÒLiar,Ó He whispered in her ear tightning his arms around her.

Kagome wasnÕt surprised he had seen straight through her. She never was a good liar. Her eyes always gave her away. ÒRemember when you asked me why i didnÕt write,Ó She asked deciding to be honest with him. She always felt she could tell him anything and he would never judge her like everyone else she had ever met.

He nodded indicating for her to continue. ÒIt just brought up a lot of sad memories for me. Truth be told I did used to write. But after I transfered high schools in my sophmore year and was made to repeat the 9th grade I just stopped. I had run out of reasons to.Ó She explained softly.

ÒYou had your heart broken,Ó Sesshomaru stated more than guessed.

Kagome looked up at him in amazement, ÔHow did he know,Õ she wondered.

He leaned closer to her his lips almost touching hers. ÒIÕll never break you heart,Ó He told her softly.

ÔMario,Ó Kagome asked softly over the phone..

ÒYes,Ó he asked sweetly, he was always so sweet.

ÒPromise youÕll never break my heart,Ó She pleaded quietly.

All was quiet for a moment and she thought the phone connection had died.

ÒI promise,Ó He said reassuringly.Õ

He had dissapointed her. He had left her feeling dogged out and unappreciated.

ÒYakusoku,Ó Kagome pleaded in mush the same way she had with her first love.

ÒHai,Ó He answered without hesitaion, ÒI promise.Ó

Kagome smiled for the first time in three days. She had been made that same promise by countless people in her life but he was the only one she truly believed. Without thinking she leaned over and pressed her lips to his in a chaste kiss which he imidiatly returned.

He got up to leave but Kagome grabbed his hand. ÒI was going to take a nap,Ó She told his with out letting go of his hand. ÒWill you stay with me until i fall asleep.Ó She asked with eyes that she knew no one could resist.

Sesshomaru, just like she knew he would, caved in and layed back down facing her. He slipped an arm under her head and supproted her neck while his other hand went around her waist and rested on her back where he started tracing various shapes into her tank top. He looked into her eyes until she became too tired to keep them open. Sesshomaru stayed and watched her sleep until he himself follwed her into dream land.

<><><><><><><><><> <><><>

A/N: Yea I know itÕs short but I feeling in the same mood as Kagome. Actually IÕve been meaning to talk about that. For those of you who havenÕt caught on yet, IÕm kagome. Well not literally obviously, but i am portraying her as myself. Now iÕve never tried out for a band ormet a hot guitar player that i fell for. But all of the flashbacks and memories are mine. In all of the chapters there is a flashback that is one of my memories. Mario and Tjay are real people and i do personally know them both. Mario i met in elementary and fell for on spot. When in highschool together we confessed we loved each other and had for years but after he found out about my heartbreaking past we talked less and less frequently. Maybe he couldnÕt handle it? TJay was in my math class freshmen year. He was attracted to the fact that i was smart and we formed a friendship. Well u know what they say. Our relationship progressed and we became Ôfriends with benifitsÕ basicly we made out all the time on the D.L. We had stopped talking at the end of that year and in my sophmore year it took me getting transfered for him to say a word to me. Lifes a bitch right.

Disclaimer:Inuyasha & Co are not mine sorry.