InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Random Thoughts ❯ Round Two: Inu Meets his Match ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Round two: Inuyasha meets his match
 
 
It had been two weeks since the incident with the Cherry Coke. Inuyasha had woke up the next morning feeling like he had a hangover. Once the feeling passed, he made her promise never to speak of that again. Unfortunately, Kagome had to bring something even more interesting with her from her time.
 
“Ok guys here you go,” she carefully handed each a very hot cup. “One chocolate moccocino(sp?) strong espresso coffee for Sango, Miroku and Shippo. Inuyasha, I don't think you should have one. I heard somewhere dogs and caffeine don't mix.” She glared at him evilly.
 
He shivered and backed away watching his friends drink the hot liquid greedily. The air had gotten quite chilly, and the warm liquid was exactly what they all wanted. Especially one perverted monk who really liked the strange affect it had on him. After Kagome and everyone fell asleep, Miroku approached Inuyasha carefully and whispered so only he could hear.
 
“Do you know where she keeps that stuff?” he asked. Inuyasha carefully opened one eye and stared at the monk.
 
“Why do you want to know?” he asked. Miroku looked at him and licked his lips. His eyes were very, very greedy.
 
“It takes like heaven, pure heaven. The color reminds me of Sango's eyes, and the taste is much like her lips,” he said a little more than he wanted to. He quickly glanced at the half breed who bore wholes in him.
 
“I really don't want to know.”
 
“Agreed.”
 
“I don't know where she hides it,” he closed his eyes and sighed. The girls shifted a little and Miroku moaned a little out of disappointment. Inuyasha carefully opened one eye and a wicked smile spread across his face. “But I could sniff it out for a fee.”
 
~!~Thirty minutes and Eight cups of coffee later~!~
 
“If I should stay! Well I would only be in your way!” two loud male voices screamed. Kagome's mother, who had be shaken awake in the middle of the night by Inuyasha, sat at the kitchen table with Kagome and Sango. Kagome was hitting her head hard against the wall and Sango was covering her ears.
 
“Can you please make them stop!” She screamed over the loud, and very off key, boys' version of I will always love you.
 
“I'm afraid I can't! They got into gramps's eggnog!” Kagome's mom screamed back. First off, the boys had woken her up in the middle of the night to cook them some coffee. Then, after they drank every last bit of coffee in the house, they succeeded in waking up every in a ten mile radius with a screaming contest. After that was out of their system, they found Gramps's eggnog, the alcoholic kind. Inuyasha ran back to get Kagome and Sango to have a kissing contest. The boys would spend two minutes kissing each girl, and then the girl would decide who wins.
 
“So ladies how'd that kissing contest go?” Momma tried to speak calmly.
 
“Pretty bad, no matter how hard we hit them, they keep coming back!” Sango screamed.
 
“Like Zombies!” Kagome added. Momma winced and gently, as gently as she could, informed the girls of something dangerous.
 
“Ladies, the chorus is coming up!”
 
“Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei! will always love you-oooooooohooooo!”
 
!BOOM!
 
Sota came in and hit the two in the back of the head with an aluminum baseball bat.
 
“Thank God you enrolled him in little league this year mom!”