InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Red petals ❯ A perfect view ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Red petals
 
 
Chapter 6: A perfect view
 
And staring up at them, with anger and a killing desire in his eyes, was Kohaku.
 
 
Kagome froze, and Inuyasha held her closer in a protective way.
`'And old friend of your, huh?'' Kohaku said with a snarl, containing himself for the moment.
`'No, Kohaku, It's not...''
`'I KNOW PERFECTLY WHAT IT IS, YOU WHORE!'' Kohaku yelled. Inuyasha would have growled if he could, and placing Kagome on a branch, he jumped down, and took Tetsusaiga out of its belt, but it did not transform. It was still night.
`'Take that back, you runt'' he said with a snarl.
`'I will kill you!'' Kohaku yelled, and jumped to Inuyasha, sword ready to strike, but Inuyasha moved out of the way.
`'Stop, Kohaku. Take your whore. He is my prey'' a cold voice spoke. From the sky, Naraku fell to the floor, and stood between Kohaku and Inuyasha, facing the now human hanyou.
`'It will be delightful to kill you, the very son of Inutaisho. You worthless half breed'' he said in his cold voice, and one of his tentacles went straight to Inuyasha, who moved and cut it with the rusty Tetsusaiga.
 
Panic gripped Kagome's heart. Her father had sent Naraku to kill Inuyasha.
`'NO!'' She screamed, and jumped of the tree, falling to her knees, but quickly got up, and tried to run to Inuyasha, but Kohaku got her first, and put his sword to her neck.
`'Move and he will see you die'' he said. Tears started falling down Kagome's face.
`'INUYASHA! RUN!'' she yelled. Inuyasha looked at her, and a tentacle went straight to his stomach, and Inuyasha missed it briefly.
`'You're coming with me now, whore'' Kohaku said, and dragged Kagome INSIDE. She saw Inuyasha fall to the floor, a tentacle trough his stomach.
`'INUYASHA!!!!'' the scream pierced the night.
`'He deserves to die. You are only mine'' Kohaku said, and dragged her to their room, throwing her in, and she fell to the floor. Tears poured from her eyes. Kohaku closed the door behind him, locking it with the key, and put the key in his robe.
`'You betrayed me, on wedding night, in under my nose! You went to him every night, didn't you? You will pay for it now'' he said.
 
He grabbed her arms, lifted her and threw her to the bed. Fear was reflected in Kagome's eyes. Kohaku took of the shirt of his robe, showing his chest, and jumped on Kagome, and he brutally took off her dress, and marvelled at her naked body. Kagome kicked and punched him, but she did no harm to him. He was about to rape her and Inuyasha was going to die. Kagome looked out, and saw the sun coming up slowly. A flicker of hope was still left in her body. Kohaku brushed his lips against her neck, and trailed down to her breast. She punched him away, and he hit her hard across the face. Kohaku let his pants fall, and caressed her body with his hand. Kagome yelled, and he hit her again.
`'Shut up, whore'' he said and was about to enter her, when suddenly the window exploded, sending crystal everywhere. A flash of silver was seen, and Kohaku was taken away from on top of her. She cuddled up in a ball, sobbing and shaking frenetically.
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Inuyasha felt the pain as one of the monster's tentacles stabbed trough his stomach. His weak human body did not stand it, and he fell to the floor. Naraku chuckled evilly.
`'How weak'' he snarled.
 
Inuyasha got up, clenching Tetsusaiga. Naraku attacked again, this time with more than one tentacle, but he cut them all off.
`'Bastard'' Inuyasha snarled, and tried to cut him trough, but missed, and a tentacle sent him flying across the patio, crashing into a tree, and fell to the floor. Inuyasha lifted his head, and saw the sky clearing. The sun would be out soon. He needed time.
`'You called me worthless breed, but you're not a full demon yourself'' he said, trying to gain time.
`'No, that is true, my heart remains human, but once I kill you, I will drain your soul, and become a true youkai'' he said with a snarl.
`'You feed on souls?'' Inuyasha kept asking. In seconds the sun would show itself.
`'How would you mind, you worthless human?'' he said.
`'Hanyou'' he corrected. The sun brushed his face. His hair began to turn its beautiful silver; his ears disappeared and popped on his head in their dog like form. Naraku stared in shock. He tried to attack with his tentacles, but the fang Tetsusaiga cut them. Inuyasha grinned, and smashing Tetsusaiga in the floor, a yellow scar tore the air, and Naraku disintegrated. Then, a scream tore trough the air. Kagome's scream. He looked up in panic toward her window, and he jumped to the tree, and broke the window with the sword, and jumped in.
 
Kohaku was on top of Kagome both naked, and she was shaking, punching him, trying to push him away. A mad anger possessed his body. With a piercing roar, he jumped to Kohaku, and ripped him away from her naked form. She cuddled up in a ball, sobbing and shaking frenetically. Inuyasha lifted Kohaku in the air by the neck, growling menacingly. His eyes slowly turned red, jagged scars appearing in the sides of his face.
`'Die, bastard''
And he slit Kohaku's throat with his claws, letting the bloody and lifeless body slump into the floor. He turned to Kagome. He took his robe off, put on the red haori he always wore, and walked to Kagome. When he touched her, she screamed, and fell unconscious. Inuyasha put the robe on her, pulling away the desire that her naked body provoked him, picked her up in his arms in bridal style, and jumped out the window.
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Naraku slowly composed himself, all the pieces of himself regrouping. He chuckled. That hanyou was a fool if he thought he could kill him so easily.
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Kagome woke up, but did open her eyes. It was very cold, for some reason. She snuggled into the source of heat she had. She opened her eyes when the source of heat moved. Then she remembered.
Kohaku...
 
Panic took hold of her, and she tried to free herself, but a calming voice spoke:
`'Kagome, don't worry, it's me, Inuyasha, don't be afraid'' he held her closer, looking worryingly at her.
`'Inuyasha...?'' she broke into tears, and she began to shake uncontrollably.
`'Kohaku...he...I...'' she couldn't speak. Inuyasha held her tightly, and kissed the top of her head.
`'I know what he did. Or what he couldn't finish doing'' he said.
`'What...what do you mean?'' she asked.
`'I did what I promised. I killed him with my bare hands'' he said.
Kagome did not speak in awhile, and when she did, she changed the subject.
`'Where are we?''
`'Look around'' he said.
Kagome did as she was told. She couldn't believe her eyes. All their territories could be seen from here, including the whole palace.
`'Are we...''
`'In the highest roof of all'' Inuyasha said before she could finish. The sun slowly continued its rising. It was a perfect view.
 
Inuyasha raised her chin with his hand, smiled at her, and kissed her passionately. He then brushed his lips against her neck, making her laugh. Suddenly, he stopped. She looked at him, questioningly. He was staring at her red cheek, which was slowly turning purple, where Kohaku had hit her.
`'He hit you?'' he asked, a ferocious growl erupting from his throat.
`'I'd kill him again if I had the chance to'' he said, and kissed her cheek, and then gave her another passionate kiss in the lips. She snuggled into him, burying her face in his chest, and said:
`'I will only give my body to you''
 
And she fell asleep.
 
 
A/N
 
Short and rather traumatizing chapter, huh? Well, I had this scene in my head long ago, I was just waiting for the best moment. It will really make me a happy day if you reviewed, and I'll make better chapters. Come on, please!
 
Answers to reviews:
 
Petpeeves12: lol! Thanx for all the reviews, it really makes my day. And they're really funny reviews! (especially the first one I had)
 
Kagomefan595: sorry to let you down, but what's a good story without angst?? (a bad story)
 
Raven222: What do you mean I never update? I update almost every day!!!!!!!!! Thanx 4 the review anyway.
 
Justin reid: hey, a girl's gotta do something to get reviews, don't I?