InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Red petals ❯ Koga ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Red petals
 
Chapter 7: Koga
 
 
`'I will give my body only to you''
 
And she fell sleep.
 
 
Inuyasha stared in shock at the sleeping girl in his arms. Had he heard right? But he did not want to think about it. Now that he had killed Kohaku, things would get weird. He sighed, and thought it was time to take Kagome back. He got up slowly, not wanting to wake her up, and gently jumped from roof to roof, until he found the window to her room. Kohaku's lifeless body was still there. He got in, and placed Kagome gently in the bed, covered her with the sheets and kissed her cheek. He realized the door was locked from the inside. Not wanting to leave the girl, he sat on the bed, next to her, his hand tangles in her hair, and waited.
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Lord Sesshoumaru carefully opened the letter he had received from the emperor. He read it, and his heart stopped for a moment. The emperor must be hallucinating, but if it was true, that Inuyasha still lived, it was his moment of glory...he could use his brother to gain power, kill the emperor, and then kill Inuyasha. He grinned. He pulled a rope that was next to his desk, and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door.
`'Come in'' Sesshoumaru said.
 
A very small and toad like demon entered the study.
`'You called for me, milord?'' he said with his squeaky voice.
`'look for Rin. Tell her to come as fast as possible'' he said with his cold voice.
`'Yes, milord'' Jaken hurried off, and ten minutes later, a young girl entered the room. She was twenty years old, tall with black silky hair, always picked up in a high ponytail. She wore dark green fighting clothes. She was Sesshoumaru's best tracker and fighter.
`'You called for me?'' she said.
`'I have a task for you. You must infiltrate in the Higurashi house, and find out anything you can about my brother Inuyasha. The moment you see him, come back to me'' he ordered, but his voice had changed a bit. He had found Rin when she was a child, and for some reason he had kept the girl with him. Now that she was a woman, and a very beautiful one too, he felt something for the girl. Something more than just mere appreciation.
`'Yes, Sesshoumaru-sama'' she said, and bowed, but before she could turn to leave, Sesshoumaru got up and grabbed slightly her wrist. She looked at him, not knowing what to do.
`'Be careful, Rin. Don't let him see you'' and with that he let her go. He sighed, and turned back to his desk.
 
As Rin walked down the hallway, her heart was racing. She had always loved Sesshoumaru. She would do anything for him.
 
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Kagome slowly opened her eyes, and instantly noticed she was on a bed. She wondered where Inuyasha was, and turned around, only to find the hanyou looking at her, sitting next to her in the bed.
`'How are you feeling?'' he asked. Kagome looked around, and saw Kohaku's lifeless body on the floor. She shivered, and moved closer to him.
`'Why did you bring me back?'' she asked.
`'It was getting cold up there. I don't want you to get sick, you know'' he answered. She sat up, leaning her head on his shoulder.
`'What am I supposed to do? About him, I mean. I don't want to be blamed'' Kagome said.
`'I'll leave now, you just, I don't know, start screaming and run out of the room, maybe like that they wont blame you. And anyways, you couldn't have done it. My claws don't match you human nails, if you ask me'' Inuyasha said. He kissed her softly, got up, and jumped out. Kagome sighed. She opened the door, and started screaming down the hallways, yelling for help.
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Koga had returned the wedding night, and when he found out that Kagome had married, he felt his blood boiling, full of rage. He was walking towards the room they had together, Kagome and Kohaku, when Kagome crashed into him, screaming for help. She was shaking. He stared at her, containing the desire of holding the girl in her arms.
`'Kagome, what is it?'' he asked her.
`'I...he...I...I woke up...he was there...Oh, Koga!'' she started crying. This time he did embrace her, and walked to their room, a shaking Kagome walking behind him. It smelled of blood, and another scent he couldn't place...like a dog. He saw Kohaku in the floor, naked, dead.
`'Why is he naked?'' Koga asked, repulsed.
`'Last night...he...he tried to...I can't remember next...'' Kagome was shaking uncontrollably.
`'He tried to rape you?'' Koga asked. Tears were falling down her cheeks, and he embraced her once more.
`'Who killed him? I want to thank the person'' Koga said, growling.
`'I can't remember...I'm so confused! And they'll probably blame me...'' Kagome started sobbing.
`'No they wont. I won't let anything happen to you, Kagome'' he said.
`'Go to your old room, bathe and change. It will make you feel better. I will get it solved'' Koga said. Kagome smiled in thanks, took her clothes from the wardrobe, and ran to her room.
 
Koga sighed. This is going to be a long day.
 
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Kagome thanked the hot water, and couldn't help but laugh at her dramatic skills. Koga had fell for it completely. She knew if she forced herself to shake and cry, he would do anything for her.
She was a bit sorry for using him, but it was necessary. Now that Kohaku was dead, she could go back to her old life, doing whatever she wanted, and best of all, she could see Inuyasha more oftenly. She closed her eyes and relaxed, and didn't notice the door opening. Suddenly, a growling voice spoke.
`'Who the hell is that bastard?''
Kagome would have yelled if Inuyasha wouldn't have muffled her mouth with his hand.
`'Kami, Inuyasha, you scared the life out of me! And what do you think you're doing here?!'' she thanked the bubbles that hid her naked body.
`'Who is he?'' he asked again, jealousy all over his voice.
`'Who?'' she asked.
`'The wimpy wolf''
`'Oh, that's Koga. I talked to you about him, remember?'' she said. Inuyasha was growling.
`'Why did you let him embrace you? I should kill him'' Inuyasha was growling furiously.
`'It's not that bad, Inuyasha. He only embraced me because I was crying. I had to put some drama if not he wouldn't believe me. He's the perfect person to help me be free with Kohaku's business'' she said.
`'So you don't mind wimpy wolf embracing you, huh?''
 
Ok this is just getting stupid now.
 
`'I didn't say that. Why are you so jealous? You know I only love you, Inuyasha. Or have you forgot what I told you back in the roof?'' Kagome said. She sounded hurt. She looked away from him.
`'Kagome...'' Inuyasha now sounded regretful. He had been to possessive, he admitted it. But he loved her so much, he just couldn't stand it.
Kagome sighed, and she felt his hand moving on her neck. He turned her face to his, and kissed her.
`'I'm sorry. I'll see you tonight'' and with that he was gone.
 
Kagome sighed, and decided it was time to get out. She put on her black Kimono with the red flower print, tied the purple ribbon, combed her hair, and went out to see how things were going. She feared the moment of facing Sango.
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Koga had men remove the body, and maids to clean the room. He then sent for Sango. She came crying, and when she saw the men taking away the lifeless form of her brother she burst into tears.
`'What...happened?'' she asked Koga between sobs.
`'I don't know much. I only know that your brother tried to rape Kagome'' he said.
Sango's heart stopped. No...it was impossible. He had tried to rape Kagome?
`'She killed him!'' she yelled in anger.
`'No, really that's technically impossible'' Koga said.
`'Why?!''
`'Because of what caused his death. It looks like his throat was cut by a claw. A demon claw to be more accurate. It smells like dog demon in that room'' Koga explained.
`'A...a demon? But why would a demon want to kill my brother? Unless Kagome sent him!'' Sango yelled. She felt her heart tearing apart.
`'That's impossible as well. Demons don't create bonds with humans. Especially dog demons. Take for example Lord Sesshoumaru. I've never seen him with any human except that tracker girl he's got'' Koga said.
Sango fell to her knees, crying. Koga flinched when he saw Kagome. Kagome stopped short when she saw Sango. She gathered courage, and kneeled next to Sango.
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
`'Sango'' Kagome said softly. Her friend looked up at her, and didn't know what to do.
`'Koga says he tried to rape you. Is it true? Did he try to force you sleep with him?'' Sango had to know.
`'Yes, Sango. But I can't remember what happened. I fell unconscious, and when I woke up, I was in bed, and he was there...in the floor...I don't know what happened...I'm sorry, Sango...I wish I could do something...'' Kagome embraced her firend, letting her cry on her shoulder.
`'I need time...'' she said, got up and ran away from them. Kagome got up, and found Koga staring at her.
`'Are you ok?'' he asked her. He walked towards her, but she turned away.
`'I'll be fine. I want to be alone now, if you don't mind'' she said, and ran of. Koga sighed as he saw her disappear. He knew she would never be his.
 
 
A/N
 
This chapter sucks, I know, it's just to get things steady. Next chapter will be interesting, I promise. Please review!
 
Answers to reviews:
 
Petpeeves12: lol!!!!! I swear I had a laugh attack at the comment of Naraku needing an insurance for being blown up. And this story is NOT a peep show! Lol. Thanks for all the reviews.
 
Jessye: seven days or else? Jeez... but there you go! You keep reviewing, I keep updating.
 
Raithya: to many questions.....