InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Red petals ❯ Unexpected Visitors ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Red petals
 
Chapter 16: Unexpected Visitors
 
`'My Lord, a Messenger from Lord Sesshoumaru is here'' one of the maids said to the emperor.
`'Make him pass'' he answered.
A young girl in her early twenties came in.
`'She bowed to him, and quickly got up.
`'Lord Sesshoumaru wishes to have a private meeting with you, in his palace'' Rin said.
`'When?''
`'Tonight''
`'I'll be there at dinner''
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
The emperor looked at his host. Sesshoumaru was sitting across him.
`'What do you want?'' the emperor asked.
`'have some respect for me, emperor. I have heard that my supposedly dead half brother has escaped with you younger daughter'' Sesshoumaru said.
`'So? This doesn't concern you''
`'Yes it does, since it is my brother that took her. What are you planning to do?''
`'Kill them both after my daughter gives birth to that mononoke's child''
`'That mononoke is my brother, emperor. A child you say? Well, in that case, emperor, I have a right to claim the child. And I also have the right to take your position with my brother's cooperation. And I also have the right to have you arrested for murder'' Sesshoumaru said.
`'You can't do that!'' the emperor yelled as he got up. Sesshoumaru stayed the same.
`'Yes I can and you know I have the power to do it. Dare you send your men to even touch my brother or his child and I will have you killed. Am I clear?''
`'Yes'' the emperor said, and he retreated to his palace, defeated. Deep inside of him, he feared Sesshoumaru.
 
`'You called for me, Lord?'' Jaken said with his squeaky voice.
`'Yes. Prepare Ah-Un. I am leaving on a short journey'' Sesshoumaru said. `'You are to stay here and supervise everything while I am gone. Go now'' Sesshoumaru ordered.
`'Yes milord''
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Kagome slowly opened her eyes. She felt really warm. Then she realized it was because she was wrapped in Inuyasha's naked body. She smiled to herself and carefully got out, and went to wash herself. She put on her riding clothes, and after checking Inuyasha, who was sleeping, she went out and rode Shun for a while. After she got tired, she sat next to the horse by the lake. Suddenly, she felt arms wrapping around her. She turned to see Inuyasha, who was only wearing his red pants. She kissed him good morning, and he sat by her side.
`'How are you feeling?'' he asked her, surrounding an arms around her waist.
`'A lot better, especially after last night'' she said with a smirk. Inuyasha blushed.
`'I promise I won't let it happen again, Kagome. No matter what'' he said.
She kissed him, and he returned the kiss, more and more passionately. Shun was looking at them like saying `'what are those two doing?'' Kagome looked at the horse and laughed.
`'You should try to ride a horse Inuyasha'' she told him.
`'Why?'' he asked.
`'I don't know, I suppose I want to laugh a while'' she said, and laughed at his face.
`'Fine wench'' he said.
She grabbed his rosary and yelled `'sit!'' and he went crashing to the floor.
`'What did you do?'' Inuyasha asked her.
`'I just remembered that once I read in a book that the kind of rosary you're wearing, if commanded by someone with Miko powers, I can punish you. So now, every time I say `'sit''-he crashed to the floor- that will happen, so watch your language!'' she said, smiling.
`'Why you little'' Inuyasha said, with a playful tone, and got on top of her, with a smirk on his face. He leaned won and brushed his lips on her neck, and they finally broke in a kiss.
`'I just can't get mad at you'' he said, smiling.
`'yeah, but sitting you is fun, you should see your face'' she said with a smirk.
`'I'll just take it off'' he said.
`'You can't''
`'Of course I can''
`'Try''
 
Inuyasha sat up, moving away from Kagome, and tried to take it off. The necklace glowed pink, and he couldn't remove it.
`'Told you. Now go and bring me some chocolate, or I'll sit you!'' she said with an evil smile.
`'Fine'' he said, and got up, walking to the house. After a while he came with a small piece of chocolate.
`'Thanks'' she said as she ate it.
 
Suddenly, there was a great rush of wound. They both looked up, to see some kind of two headed beast, with a handsome man with silver hair riding it, that landed next to them. Inuyasha and Kagome quickly got up, and he stood in front of Kagome.
`'Who the heck are you?'' Inuyasha growled.
`'Can't you recognize your brother, you filthy hanyou?'' Sesshoumaru said, jumping down Ah-Un.
`'You're...you're Sesshoumaru?'' Inuyasha asked.
`'You're a bit slow'' Sesshoumaru said.
`'Well, if you came here to kill me, it was a wrong decision'' Inuyasha said, unsheathing Tetsusaiga. That caught Sesshoumaru's eye.
`'You managed to steal the Fang?'' Sesshoumaru said, although he showed no expression.
`'Actually, she did'' Inuyasha said, pointing to his back, where Kagome was. All the horses were together, fearing to get closer to the two headed beast.
`'And I have not come here to kill you, Inuyasha''
`'Then what?''
`'Her father is quite displeased that she came with you, especially after the wolf told him she was pregnant with your child'' he said. Kagome closed her eyes at the mention of the child and fell to her knees. Inuyasha kneeled beside her, putting Tetsusaiga back in its hilt.
`'What is wrong? Why isn't she fat?'' Sesshoumaru asked.
`'She lost it when the wolf came'' Inuyasha said, with an arm around Kagome's shoulder.
`'Make sure nobody knows this. If it were not for me, her father would have sent an army if necessary and kill you all'' Sesshoumaru said.
`'Why are you protecting me? You wanted to kill me, you killed my mother!'' he yelled at his brother.
`'That is none of your business. Just make sure she gets pregnant again. And, Kagome, if Rin comes, tell her to go back'' Sesshoumaru said, and got un Ah-Un, and got lost in the air.
`'What was that all about?'' Kagome said.
`'I suppose he wants our baby to get in power again, and then kill us both'' Inuyasha said, looking up to the sky.
`'Well, at least he's protecting us for the moment'' Kagome said, and kissed him on the cheek.
`'I love you Inuyasha''
`'I love you too''
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
It was night, the fire blazing in the chimney. They sat eating in silence, when there was a knock heard on the door. Kagome looked at Inuyasha, and he got up and walked over to the door. He opened it, revealing a young girl.
`'What?'' Inuyasha scowled.
`'Rin? Is that you?'' Kagome said and got up.
`'Sesshoumaru came this morning, told us that you should go back, so get lost'' Inuyasha said.
`'Oh...right, thank you...'' she said, and turned to leave.
`'Wait, Rin!'' Kagome yelled after her, and went out the house.
`'What is it?'' she said.
`'Just wanted to say hi. Thanks for all you did for me in the palace''
`'I was only your maid''
`'Whatever. Are you going on foot?''
`'No, I brought my horse''
`'O ok then. Goodbye Rin''
`'Goodbye Kagome''
 
 
Kagome went into the house again, and Inuyasha closed the door.
`'What was that all about?'' he asked.
`'Well she was always nice to me Inuyasha, you don't have to be so grumpy about it'' she said, a bit mad.
`'Could you pick up the dishes? I'm tired'' she said, and went into the bathroom.
 
Inuyasha did as he was told, grumbling to himself, and when he came into his room Kagome was already in bed, but she was reading with the light of a lamp, sitting up. Inuyasha went into the bathroom and washed himself, knowing all too well Kagome would get mad. He went into the bedroom with his sleeping pants on, his chest bare, revealing his muscular form. He sat beside her, and she put the book on the desk.
`'Sorry for being so grumpy with you'' she apologized.
`'I'm the one who should be apologizing'' he said.
`'It's ok'' she answered and kissed him on the cheek.
 
He began trailing kisses down her neck, holding her between his arms, and she started rubbing his furry white ears. Their lips finally met, and he moaned into her mouth as she kept on rubbing his ears. She placed kisses down his neck, to his chest. Soon enough, Inuyasha's fast hand took her nightgown of, and he let his pants slip. He slip his hands behind her back, pulling her closer to his body. Their lips found once more, and the kiss deepened, tongues brushing together. She moaned as he entered her, and he brushed his lips to her face, down her neck, trailing off as they rhythmically moved as one. Slowly, night carried them away.
 
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
`'Kagome!'' Inuyasha yelled as he ran to the bathroom and burst in.
`'Kagome, what's the smell of blood?'' he asked, panicked.
`'Don't worry, it's just the monthly curse'' she said.
`'Kami you scared me!'' he said, and pulled her to an embrace.
She laughed.
`'You're so protective over me'' she said and smiled into his chest.
`'I'd rather die before letting anything happen to you'' he said. Suddenly, she whined in pain and knelt over, holding her stomach.
`'Kagome what's wrong?!'' Inuyasha asked, as he quickly knelt by her side.
`'I'm ok, it happens a lot...the pain'' she said, and slowly got up helped by Inuyasha.
`'You need to rest today. You can have some chocolate'' Inuyasha said as he picked her up in his arms and took her out to the field, placing her carefully on the grass, leaning to the sakura tree.
`'I'll be right back'' he said, and in a flash he was gone and right back, bringing her a small piece of chocolate. She laid down, her head on Inuyasha's lap, that was combing her long black hair with his clawed hands. She chew on the chocolate as she watched the glistening waters of the lake. Shun was lying down close to them, with the white mare by his side. She was one month pregnant, as were another two mares.
`'Take a good example of the horses'' Inuyasha said with a smirk.
`'If I weren't so comfortable I'd s-i-t you'' she said, knowing that the simple mention of the word would make him go crashing on top of her. She turned so she was looking straight up to his face. He looked at her, and leaned down to kiss her.
`'If we have another baby, how will we call it?'' Inuyasha asked.
`'Well, if it's a boy we could always name him after your father, Inutaisho'' she said.
`'nah''
`'How about Kai?'' she said.
`'that's better. But what if it's a girl?'' he said.
`'I've always thought that if I had a girl I would name her Akame'' Kagome said.
`'That's a beautiful name'' Inuyasha said `'But not as much as you are''
Kagome grabbed his neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.
 
 
After a few hours sitting around, they started walking back to their house. Suddenly, out of the forest, a tornado made its way towards them. Inuyasha put Kagome behind him, and unsheathed Tetsusaiga. He knew all too well who it was.
 
Kouga stopped running, and stood there, watching the pair. Kagome's face panicked, and it changed from fear to rage.
`'You...you...YOU ASSASIN!'' she yelled, and kneeled over in pain again.
Inuyasha immediately kneeled beside her, holding her with one arm, the other still gripping Tetsusaiga.
`'Go away, you bastard, before I slice you into pieces for what you did'' Inuyasha growled.
`'I...I came to warn you, her father wants to get her killed!'' Kouga said, confused.
`'My brother has already arranged that so get the hell lost, wolf, you already killed her once'' he said, his voice filled with anger. Kagome was sobbing, holding her stomach, remembering the pain of the lost of their child.
`'Kagome, what did I do?'' Kouga asked, and she burst into tears, and buried herself in Inuyasha's chest. He held her, putting Tetsusaiga on the floor.
`'GET LOST KOUGA!'' Inuyasha yelled.
`'I still don't know what I did wrong...And why isn't she fat anymore? Has she given birth?'' Kouga asked. Kagome now started crying more furiously.
`'NO, YOU BASTARD, YOU HAD TO FUCKING COME AND SHE LOST IT BECAUSE OF YOU!'' Inuyasha yelled frustrated, holding Kagome closer, feeling the wetness of her tears in his haori, their salty smell.
`'Wh...What?''
`'You heard me, are you slow or something! She lost the baby because of you, and know go away and don't bother coming back, you've done enough!'' Inuyasha said in a low growling threat. Kuga, with a stupid expression on his face, nodded and disappeared into the forest.
 
`'Is...Is he...gone?'' Kagome said between sobs.
`'Yes'' Inuyasha answered. He put Tetsusaiga back in its hilt, picked up Kagome bridal-style and entered the house, and placed her gently on their bed. She had calmed down by now, and closed her eyes. Inuyasha sat next to her and cleaned gently the tears from her face, and placed her head on his lap.
`'Why did he have to come? Why?'' she said.
`'Forget about him, Kagome. He's a bastard. I'm with you'' he said, and gathered her in his arms. Slowly, she fell asleep.
 
 
A/N
 
Ok that's done, sorry I took so long, I had to study and I was reading a bunch of fanfics. So if you don't review I'll do somin really evil in the story, like kill Kagome.
 
InuKagPar4Life: thanx!
 
Kagomefan595: there, I mentioned the name u told me. ^_^ althought I'm not telling if the next baby(if there is a next) is a girl or boy.
 
Shadow the angel: thanks
 
Raithya: thanks for the long reviews! And, I too happen to be quite addicted to chocolate......yum....
 
Flamegirl37c: thanks a LOT for the 16 reviews!!!!!!!