InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Red petals ❯ The Omen of the Crow ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Red petals
 
Chapter 20: The omen of the crow
 
Night slowly captured the land in its darkness, and the full moon made its majestic appearance, brushing the grass with its delicate light. The sky was covered in cobwebs of stars, shining brightly over the lover's house.
 
They were eating in the living room, laughing and talking, for Akame had spit the food in her mouth all over Inuyasha, again. She never did this to her mother thought. Inuyasha wiped the food from his face with a towel Kagome had given him while Akame was laughing so hard she almost chocked. Kagome laughed as well, while Inuyasha kept on grumbling on why the heck was it always him. Kagome rubbed his ear, and instantly the grumble was replaced for the growling purr. Akame decided to take example of her mother and almost pulled Inuyasha's ear of his head, causing her to laugh more, and the returning quickly to her mother's embrace.
 
After picking up the dishes, Kagome put Akame to sleep, in her new room. They had given her the room next to them, where she slept more comfortably than in her now small cradle with them. Kagome kissed her goodnight, and she went to the bathroom, where Inuyasha was bathing, with his back to her. She let her robe loose, and walked to him. She started massaging his temples, and ears, causing him to moan. Kagome giggled, and in a flash Inuyasha had pulled her with him to the water. She let out a gasp, but was quickly cut off by Inuyasha's passionate kiss. He entered her mouth with his tongue, and moaned when she pushed her tongue to his. He wrapped her with his arms, pulling her closer. His lips trailed off down her neck, to her back, and up again. Kagome moaned under his touch, and cried out when he entered her. His lips trailed down to her breasts, brushing his fangs against her delicate skin. He went up again to the spot that united her neck to her shoulder, biting her softly, without breaking her skin. She in turn massaged one of his ears, while her other arms was wrapped around his neck.
`'Gods, you make me go crazy...'' Inuyasha whispered into her ear, after letting out a soft moan. Kagome captured her lips in his, and murmured against them:
`'Is it me or is this water do damn hot?'' Inuyasha let out a small chuckle.
`'It's my power over your body'' he said, and Kagome let out a strangled cry as she reached the top of her climax. Inuyasha brought her closer, and he let out a cry that sounded to much like her name. they finally separated after five more minutes, covered in water and sweat. Kagome slumped on Inuyasha, and he didn't let go of her.
`'I love you, Inuyasha'' Kagome said, as she slowly caught her breath.
`'I love you, Kagome, I want you, I need you'' he answered, trailing soft kisses down her neck.
`'We should go to bed'' Kagome said, and she got out the steaming water, and Inuyasha whimpered softly in protest. Kagome giggled, and said:
`'Come on, we can continue our little `'task'' in bed'' she said playfully, and after drying herself she went to her bedroom, with Inuyasha behind her.
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
She ran trough the dark forest, with the whispering trees leaning to her. She could hear the hounds behind, the shout of men. They were following her. She kept on running with all her might, trying to reach him. But she never did, and a fatal blow ended her life, as she saw him going away.
`'Inuyasha!''
 
 
Inuyasha opened his eyes. Kagome's naked body was wrapped in his arms, whimpering softly, calling his name.
`'Inuyasha...don't go...Inuyasha...please...'' she said, in strangled cries. He pushed her against him, and tried to wake her up.
`'Kagome, I'm here, wake up, I'm here'' he said. The girl slowly opened her eyes, her tears forced on Inuyasha's muscular chest.
`'Inuyasha...?'' she asked soflty.
`'I'm here, Kagome. It was only a nightmare'' he comforted her, and kissed the top of her head. She cuddled closer to him, and she slowly drifted of to sleep.
 
OoOoOoOoOoOo
 
Kagome picked up Akame, and carried her to the living room, waiting for Inuyasha to finish cooking. She let Inuyasha feed her, and as usually he got covered in food.
`'Seriously, Akame, stop doing that!'' he scolded her. Akame only kept giggling.
Kagome laughed softly, and she picked up the dishes after they had finished eating. Inuyasha changed Akame into her small kimono, for she was as big as she had a year, and that kimono looked so cute in her. She ran after her mother, that had gone out to the valley, and stood looking up at the sakura tree. Shun's colt was playing with Akame, while Shun stood next to Kagome, looking up at the tree as well. Inuyasha went by her side.
`'Is something wrong?'' he asked her, seeing her concerned face as she observed the tree.
`'It's sensing danger'' Kagome said.
`'What? How can you know if a stupid tree is sensing danger?'' Inuyasha asked, alarmed.
`'You forget I have Miko powers. I can feel it's aura. And it's aura is worried'' she answered.
`'Worried? Of what?''
`'Of us''
`'What do you mean worried of us?''
`'Something is going to happen to us. Something bad'' she said. She had fallen in some kind of trance. Her eyes had gone blank.
`'Kagome!'' Inuyasha yelled, trying to get her back to normal. She stayed the same. Suddenly, a rush of wind whipped the land, the sky got tainted in crimson, and somewhere, a crow let out a cry. Akame ran by her father, and gripped his leg, crying, terrified. The horses whined, scared, running.
`'Naraku...'' Kagome said. And, as fast as it had begun, it ended. The sky returned to its normal colour, the wind suddenly stopped, and the horses stopped their whinnies. Kagome's eyes returned to normal, and after letting out a gasp, she fainted, and would have crashed to the floor if Inuyasha hadn't caught her. Akame was crying a lot now, and Inuyasha picked the girl in his arms after letting Kagome lay gently on the grass. Inuyasha stroke his daughter's hair, trying to calm her down.
`'Shush, Akame, every thing's fine. Now you have to let me take Mommy back home. Come on, Akame, I'll give you chocolate if you be a good girl and stop crying'' he said. Slowly, Akame stopped crying, and looked at her mother.
`'Mommy ok? Daddy?'' she said. Inuyasha froze. It was the first time she had called him daddy.
`'Yes, honey, Mommy's ok, she's asleep. Now, let's go take her inside and give you chocolate'' he said, and picked Kagome up, in bridal style, and walked to the house, followed closely by Akame.
 
Inuyasha placed Kagome gently on their bed, and sat by her side, along with Akame, who was chewing on her chocolate. Akame yawned, and cuddling up in a ball, she fell asleep on her father's lap. Inuyasha smiled down at her, and turned his gaze to Kagome. She was still asleep.
 
 
After two more hours, Kagome finally opened her eyes. She saw Inuyasha looking at her with a worried expression on his face, and Akame fast asleep in his lap.
`'Inuyasha....? What happened...?'' she asked. She sat up, helped by Inuyasha, and he grabbed her hands in his.
`'I don't know. You were in the field, looking at the sakura tree, and your eyes went blank and you said that the tree was worried about us, that something bad was going to happen, and then suddenly the wind started brewing and the sky went red, a crow cried, and then all turned normal again and you fainted'' he said.
Kagome did not answer, but she wore a sick expression, and she was staring at nothing.
`'Kagome...?''
`'I had...I had a vision...it was Akame's birthday...the sky turned red...Naraku came...with an army...they took Akame...you were injured...they took us too...and...I can't remember what happened next...The horses were whining...Shun...he tried to aid us...'' she broke in tears, and threw herself at Inuyasha, sobbing frenetically. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her tightly.
`'It's alright, Kagome, it was just a hallucination, that's not going to happen, I wont let that happen, every thing is going to be fine...''
 
 
How wrong he was.
 
 
A/N
 
Bwahahahahah! I'm so evil. So, did u like this chapter? I decided to have a little fun, you know, the bath scene...tee hee! So, review or I'll make Kagome's premonition come true!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me, I swear I'll do it! So, if I don't have at least 50 reviews....Inuyasha and Kagome will die and Akame will live a horrible life with the emperor! It's up to you!
 
 
Whitetiger-isabella: thanx for the review! And yes, sess and rin are a pair! Uuu!
 
Raithya: gosh, I just love your kilometre long reviews!!!!! Ok, about ur worries: first, Akame's hidden power is just her youkai powers, that are to show when she gets older, it's nothing special, but, being the daughter of Inuyasha, who has such strong bloods, and Kagome's, she's really going to be something special. Secondly, yes, the emperor is quite annoying. But the emperor's death is yet to come. Sesshoumaru has no way of knowing what's going to happen. And about what people burn other people...let me put a clear example: Catholic Religion, Curch, burned many women in the old times saying they were witches, but the truth is that they wanted to get rid of them for all `'witches'' were smart women, that soppused a threat to them, for males ruled at that time.
 
I'minuyashamtekagome: thanks a bunch.
 
Eowyn Organa: o, now I understand. Boys can be idiots at a time. And thanks 4 ur review!