InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rin's Little Adventures ❯ Episode Two: Rin Get's In Trouble ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Episode Two: Rin Gets In Trouble

~*~

Tears spilled down small, flushed cheeks as Rin sat alone on the ground under the shade of the willow tree, feeling very guilty. Sesshomaru was staring at her in a strict way, no emotion but frustration evident on his face. She had been a very bad girl.

Flashback

Oh, Sesshomaru-sama is sleeping… Rin thought as she crept up to him slowly. Normally, he would have awoken, golden eyes briefly scanning her before he would close them again. It did not happen. He must be very sleepy. Rin thinks it is safe to play flowers with him now! She scampered off, bringing a handful of buttercups. She sat on the ground near the location of where the train of his robes was and where his fluffy boa that he always had draped around his shoulder was lying, drooping onto the floor.

She quietly began to play with her flowers gently so she would not spill pollen anywhere because Sesshomaru-sama was aller… aller… Rin did not remember the word but she knew that it caused the proud demon lord to sneeze outrageously the other day. She hummed softly but gasped when she dropped the buttercups, the pollen spreading all over the boa and his robes. Uh oh! Big trouble! The young girl thought, wondering what she could do. Rin knows! She will wash Sesshomaru-sama's clothes before he wakes up! She grinned at her plan, gently disentangling the boa from his shoulders and slid off the train of his robes (the very end. It's not relevant to the outfit).

She rushed down to the spring out in the garden of the castle, not realizing she had dragged the boa and the train on the ground. They were heavily dirty and she threw them into the lukewarm water, the dirt setting into both items. "Why aren't they cleaning?" She wondered aloud, scooping Sesshomaru-sama's sopping wet clothing into her arms. "Uh oh…" she mumbled, not knowing what else to do.

Meanwhile, in the castle, Sesshomaru started awake at a wrenching feeling of anxiety in his chest. Something was not right. And indeed something was DEFINETLY not right! The heirloom boa his father had given to him was not where in usually was and the added train of his robe was missing. He sniffed the air, his eyes narrowing in suspicion and slight perplexity. He then sneezed and his thoughts were confirmed. Feeling anger blossom in his chest, the taiyoukai struggled to keep his composure as he went in search for Rin.

**

"Rin?" Sesshomaru called out in the garden, knowing where she was. She was hiding from him thus ensuring that she had done something displeasing. He heard her quick and guilty breath so he decided to reveal her instead of letting herself come out. He moved the branches of a large willow tree, finding the small girl clutching his dirtied and soaked boa along with his train. His fist clenched but he kept his frustration at bay. "Rin, what have you done?" He asked firmly, seeing how spaced out and guilty she was.

"Rin brought flowers inside and was playing on the floor by your fluffy thing and dress and then the yellow stuff spilled all over it. Rin knows you couldn't smell flowers so Rin decided to try and help…" she trailed off and couldn't look at her father figure. "Rin was bad wasn't she…" she asked quietly.

"Yes, Rin. This upsets me," Sesshomaru said in a cool emotionless voice, reaching out and taking his things from her small arms. She looked up at him, her eyes glossy and he felt his chest contract. Damn it… He thought.

End Flashback…

"Does Sesshomaru-sama hate Rin?" Rin asked as she cried a little bit more. "Rin is sorry. Rin is a very bad girl…" She buried her little hands in her eyes as more tears came.

Wonderful. I have never experienced such emotions yet this human child is bringing them out of me. "I believe you are sorry, Rin." He told her calmly, stepping aside as if motioning for her to come out. Rin slowly crawled out from under the shelter of the willow tree and stood up, looking up at the taiyoukai. "Just do not ever wash my things without my knowledge, do you understand?"

Rin's eyes lit up and the tears that had been falling mercilessly ceased. "Yes! Yes! Rin understands!" She cried and hugged his leg, catching him by surprise yet again. He reached down and stroked her small ponytail. "So Sesshomaru-sama does not hate Rin?"

"No I don't, Rin," Sesshomaru replied gazing down at his charge, a small smile quirking at his own lips.

"Good!" She answered but stopped. "Is Rin in trouble though?"

"Only a little. You are no longer allowed to wash my things. That is your punishment," The taiyoukai replied and started to walk along, his hand closing around the smaller one that entered his own.

"It's a deal, Sesshomaru-sama!"

THE END

(How was this episode? Should I continue on with the series? Feedback! Thank you those who reviewed the first episode! I appreciate it!)