InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Runaway ❯ Inuyasha’s Perversity ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well, here’s chapter 8 for all of those Kag/Inu fans that I so adore. I’m glad that I could have so many reviews! If you like this fanfic, I suggest you read some of my other fanfics as well.

I have a Kagome/Inuyasha fanfic called ‘Hidden Affections’ and some nice little one-shots. Anyway, her it is read, enjoy and review, of course. Even if it is just a “great story” review it means a lot to me!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*

Runaway

Chapter 8: Inuyasha’s Perversity

As he slept, Shippou could hear slight muffled voices around him. The kitsune shifted slightly and slowly cracked an eye open to see Inuyasha, who had his hand around Kagome’s wrist.

The little youkai sat up slowly, adjusting to the haziness of sleep and rubbed his eye a bit.

“Inuyasha, “ He said sleepily. “Is Kagome ok?”

“I don’t know, Shippou.” The hanyou replied. “ She hasn’t even woke up yet, she’s still breathing though.”

The kitsune looked around the room and noticed that something wasn’t quite in place. He noticed that Miroku wasn’t present.

“Inuyasha?”

“What now?”

“Where’s Miroku?”

“I threw him out for bein’ a lecher.” Inuyasha replied with a slight gruff to his voice.

Shippou figured Miroku was trying to feel on Kagome when she slept or something, so he remained quiet. He and Inuyasha usually got into fights every once in a while concerning the monk’s perversity. To Shippou, it was the norm.

The little kistune sat by Kagome’s head.

“Wow, she looks so pale.” He stated the obvious as he glanced upon her snow white skin.

Inuyasha remained quiet and simply sat beside of Kagome.

As Shippou looked at Kagome, he began to notice the absence of her green fuku and the presence of the new yukatta.

His mind began to process a few moments in silence. After a while of staring and thinking, he looked at Inuyasha.

After a few minuets, the hanyou opened his eyes and noticed a tiny figure staring at him.

“What?” He asked, looking at the staring Shippou.

Shippou simply said ‘Inuyasha’ in a rather childish tone.

“Look, if you’re gonna stare, why don’t ya paint a picture!?” Inuyasha yelled.

“Hush, Inuyasha! You’re going to wake up Kagome.” Shippou noted.

“Huh?” Inuyasha had a deer-in-the-headlights expression as he glanced at the raven haired girl, to make sure she was asleep.

“You’d better be lucky she’s still asleep.” He said softly.

“Why? You’re the one who was yelling.”

Clunk!

Shippou was struck across the head with Inuyasha’s fist.

“Ow...” The little kitsune complained, teary eyes and rubbing the small bump on his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

Miroku sat on he porch. He held his staff in one hand, and rested his head in the other hand. One leg was rested on the wooden surface of the porch, and the other was planted firmly on the ground.

The monk looked up at the star stuttered sky, each star twinkling like a beacon of hope in the dark abyss of despair.

** I certainly hope Kagome will recover. This is the worst I’ve ever seen her ** The thought to himself.

** Since Kagome has been sick, Inuyasha seems more protective then usual. Perhaps it’s because he worries for her, or it could be because he knows that he needs her to seek out the Shikon no Tama so that he can become a full fledged demon. **

Miroku let out a sigh to himself and closed his eyes.

** I wonder how long I’ll be out here. ** He reopened his eyes. ** It is a beautiful night to be thrown out though. I suppose I should enjoy it, at least. **

His thoughts began to get back on track aside from his admiration of the scenery.

** Inuyasha’s been watching over Kagome. I’m sure she’ll heal just fine. **

He let out a smile to himself.

Miroku had his own thoughts on the subject of Inuyasha and Kagome’s relationship.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Inuyasha...” Shippou looked at the hanyou once more.

“What now?” Inuyasha was beginning to get irritated at the Shippou’s constant questions.

The kitsune glanced over at Kagome’s new look, then he gave Inuyasha a childish grin.

“What?” The hanyou arched his eyebrow.

You saw Kagome naked, did you?” he asked in a sly voice.

“Eh!?” Inuyasha wore a look of panic on his face.

“You did, I knew it.” Shippou exclaimed, “You’re expression practically gave it all away!”

“What are you talking about?” The young man questioned. “What do ya mean, my expression gave it away?”

“Well...The look you just made, and given the situation, “ The kitsune began. “Kagome has new clothes on, and you’re the only one in the hut. Miroku is outside, and you must’ve thrown him out when you were changing Kagome."

“Look!” Inuyasha yelled, then made a face of surprise. He almost forgot that Kagome was resting, so he toned his voice down to a slight whisper. “I just changed her. It was nothin’ special. Hell, it wasn’t even like that.”

“Sure it wasn’t...” Shippou gave the white haired hanyou a skeptical look.

The hanyou glared back with a look of irritation and unamusement.

“Look, Inuyasha.” Shippou closed his eyes and crossed his arms. “You don’t have to hide it, you know.”

“Hide what?” Inuyasha dead panned.

Shippou gave him a ‘you know what’ glance.

“Oh, shut up...” The hanyou spat.

After a few minuets of silence, the kitsune finally spoke up.

“Inuyasha, are we going to let Miroku come in?” He broke the silence.

“Eh, let the lecher stay outside. It would serve him right.” The white haired man sat up against the wall, his eyes closed.

“Is he outside because he wanted to undress Kagome too and you wouldn’t let him?” The small one asked, only to be hit over the head by Inuyasha’s fist yet again.

“Ouch!”

The small fox held his head once more in pain, the small bump amplifying in size.

“ Ok, ok...I won’t ask anymore.” Shippou finally said in defeat.

“ Then don’t...” Inuyasha retorted. “It’ll save ya a world of pain.”

The two sat in silence once more. Inuyasha looked at Kagome, every day her form seemed to be worse and worse. Her skin seemed more and more pale and her features seemed more and more frail.

A worry shown in the hanyou’s golden eyes. He too, feared for her life and wondered if he should call upon Kaede to help her.

Kaede knew of many herbs to help out Kagome’s condition, or at least he would hope so. She did, after all, learn things like that from her respected sister and Inuyasha’s last love, Kikyou.

Maybe he should call Kaede.........

Or perhaps he should wait it out.....

Kagome could get better and he hoped that she would. If Kagome got too bad, then he would go and fetch Kaede. He decided to wait it out.

All he could do now was hope that Kagome would heal over time.

Shippou, too, was worried about Kagome as well. She was his friend and one of the few people who didn’t pick on him, like Miroku and Inuyasha and at times, understood him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~

There you go, all of you Inuyasha fans. Sorry for the long time to write thing. Since I was requested to have longer chapters, I decided to do some longer chapters. Starting from now on, all of my chapters will be 7 pages instead of my usual five.

Well, school has been wearing down my fic time, yet again.... -_-; and I have a research paper to do over the “Black Death” a.k.a the Plague.

Sorry for the delay ^^; please R&R!!