InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sadame ❯ Chapter 2

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Author Note: Another chapter, and I added this in a hurry since the original chapter two was already done but it felt like I was jumping a little ahead of myself and the story. Anyway, it's finished and chapter three will be out soon within the weekend or early next week. It may not show right now but InuYasha's and Sesshomaru's relationship is quite complicated. You will understand once you read the up coming chapters. As for now, I will go and sleep of the remaining of my hangover, I have work tomorrow. Happy reading!

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any other character in the anime or manga. This is purely fan service.

Pairing: Sess/Inu. If you don't like the idea of homosexuality, or even less incest, then I would be happy if you leave without making any fuzz about it.

Warnings: m/m, Mpreg, Incest, mention of violation/rape. More may appear.

Glossary: Kekkai - Barrier, Hanyou - Half-demon, Ningen - Human, Youkai - Demon, Shikon no Tama - Shikon Jewel.

Read, Enjoy and Review. All feedbacks of encouragement, joy, happiness and constructive criticism are welcome.

Sadame
By Monkan

Chapter 2

InuYasha sat up in a big tree above the camp the humans had made for the night. He kept watch in case some random demon came and attacked them. They had been travelling now for three months and somehow their lives had mingled together and they had found a balance between them. Well, not between Kouga and InuYasha that is for Kouga thought of him as a rival for the miko, Kagome's affection. Something that was completely insane. Not that Kagome was sometimes fun and made life interesting but he couldn't love her. Because...

"InuYasha!" shouted Kagome as the smell of food reached his sensitive nose. He jumped down and walked over to the others and with their conversation on matters like where the next shikon shard. Over the past three months they had spent together they had collected about four shards. It was little compared to the amount of shards he knew Naraku held.

Dinner was mostly uneventful and as night fell InuYasha kept watch along with Kouga. InuYasha didn't like sitting still and doing nothing, it left him thinking about things he rather forget. But he felt himself becoming more and more irritated as Kouga kept staring at him.

"Do you want something?" the hanyou asked with an irritated voice.

"Not much, mutt. Just Kagome and me alone on a romantic night." Kouga's attitude was something else that InuYasha couldn't stand. It left much to be desired. "You are of the Inu-youkai clan right?"

InuYasha glared at the wolf prince, "Yeah, so what?"

"Were you thrown out or did you run from home, mutt?"

"Either of them is none of your concerns." InuYasha said with a glare before changing watch spot, as far away from the wolf demon as possible but still within the camp area.

All of InuYasha's reactions made no sense to Kouga. He knew for a fact that all of the Inu-youkai clan had a short temper when it came to their families, extremely hostile in fact if their family was being bad-mouthed. The half-breeds reaction was wrong, in fact it was more like he had shut down and didn't feel anything at all. Something must had happened to him to make him like that, something horrible.

Kouga knew that youkai blood was hard to ignore, no matter how small amount in their blood. If they were just a 1/10 of a full youkai they could show signs that belonged to a full blood. Ever since InuYasha joined the group Kouga had this feeling that there was something very important that he needed to remember but he didn't know what. For three months he had tried to remember but with no luck.

At the same time as the wolf sat trying to sort out everything a rustle in the forest caught their attention and InuYasha jumped down on the ground just in time as the tree he had been sitting in split in three parts. At high speed a gigantic youkai came forth. It melted into the shadows just as the humans woke up and the rest came to his aid. InuYasha's senses were at their peek to catch even the smallest of the demon's existence among the shadows. When suddenly a cloud of some sort of gas attacked from among the group they tried to escape but the gas was so strong it numbed half of them completely. Kouga escaped thanks to his speed with only a light numbness in his body. Sango had put on her mask the second she saw the smoke and it saved her and she could get her other friends out safe from the gas cloud. InuYasha's sensitive nose however caught sent of the gas and the numbness began to spread through out his body slowly but surely.

"InuYasha, watch out." Miroku screamed but his warning was to late as InuYasha was sent flying by the force of the crash the youkai made with him. He could feel the snake like body wrap itself around him and in his weakened state he could hardly resist.

He cursed himself for being weak and getting caught. He had thought he had left all weaknesses behind. The others tried to help him but the youkai kept them at bay.

"You will not escape, the gas will numb your bodies until you can't even breath anymore and then you will face an agonizing death." the youkai hissed. "Once you even catch the sent of it you will be affected, there is no escape from it. Now give me the shards!"

InuYasha couldn't hear the youkai's words anymore. It felt like he was falling into an abyss of darkness. Was he finally able to leave this painful world behind? Even if it was a fools death he would accept it. Anything to escape the pain he no longer could even feel.

A pale hand reached out to him through the darkness.

"You can't escape me."

InuYasha's eyes shot open and he came face to face with Naraku.

"Even if you wish for death it won't come to you. You are forever chained as my pet. There's no escape from me. Run all you want but all your steps will be futile. You belong only to me."

InuYasha could feel hands roaming over his body, feeling him all over, touching him everywhere. He saw Naraku's face close to his and how those crimson eyes chained him down by hate and fear. He couldn't defy the wish of his master, no matter how much he tried to free himself he would forever be bound to his master.

His body didn't belong to him anymore, he didn't even have a free will anymore. It all was for the sake of his master. It was all for the one he hated more than anything. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know...

"Did you know InuYasha? That you were...?"

A scream echoed through the forest and InuYasha's youki flared up. The youkai that held him trapped was cut to pieces and the hanyou fell toward the ground only to land on his feet.

"Why?" the dying youkai asked with fear and confusion staining its voice. "How can you move? How can you...?" it was shut up when its head was cleaved in half.

Kagome watched InuYasha as he lifted his sword after having taken care of the demon, she was scared. The InuYasha she saw now was different from the one she had gotten to know during the last three months. The air around him was different and so was the expression in his eyes. They were cold, very cold, almost dead even and he looked like he was standing somewhere she couldn't reach him.

She was also concerned that the shards would be stained from this anger and hate that was expressed but to her surprise the shards remained pure. If this hanyou went berserk with the shards in his body she wasn't sure they would live to see the next day. She was scared.

InuYasha looked down at the dead youkai. "Even if the dog knows it will never escape it will still wish for freedom."

-o-o-o-o-

He walked through the halls with swift steps. The halls had always been cold and emotionless but there had been a time when even these stone walls had seemed happier. Now all that remained was the emptiness, it was a feeling that chilled everyone that walked through them.

He stopped by a pair of large wooden doors and without hesitating he walked inside. The room was quiet and nothing had been moved, that was the tale of the dust that laid over everything. He refused to let this room be cleaned even though he rarely used it anymore.

There had been a time when he had been happy, a time that seemed so far away now it was like another life. A dream. An illusion.

He took a few steps until he stood in the middle of the room, nothing had changed but that was to be expected. The bed was still unmade and some books laid spread out by a near by chair. Nothing had changed from that day and nothing would change. It was as if this entire room was stuck in some kind of space where time couldn't move. Maybe it was all best for that.

He looked at the mirror against the wall. His own reflection reflected in the glass and even if it was for just a moment and even if it was just his imagination he saw another reflection in it behind him.

He opened his mouth but hesitated for a second and then even with no one around to hear him he called the one name that still haunted him and that would haunt him for the rest of his life.

"InuYasha."

To be Continued.