InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sadame ❯ Chapter 12

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Author Note: Sorry for the long wait. I guess I should stop making promises of fast updates since something always manage to get in the way. There are only two more chapters left until the end, I almost have them finished but hopefully they will apear in a little over a week from now. All right, I don't really have anything of great importance to talk about so lets get on with the story. By the way, many thanks to the people that have reviewed so far, and for your support.

Warnings: Incest, m/m, abuse, Mpreg.

Pairing: Sess/Inu. If you don't like the idea of homosexuality, or even less incest, then I would be happy if you leave without making any fuzz about it.

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any of the original characters from the show.

Read, Enjoy and Review. All feedbacks of encouragement, joy, happiness and constructive criticism are welcome.

Sadame
By Monkan

Chapter 12 of 14

When the sun had half passed for the day did it witness the journey of two beings that were heading for the mountain in the West at high speed. Their instincts became clearer the closer they got to the isolated mountain. A mountain that had been burned long ago and where time didn't seem to have control anymore.

Earlier desire had burned in their hearts but even though they still desired to claim each other again, a new desire had entered them and they were following it now. They had covered most of the area and they were just a few minutes from the mountain but something felt strange. Sesshoumaru couldn't shake of the nagging feeling that they were being watched. With InuYasha with him he refused for even one second to lower his guard, in case something would happen to InuYasha again he would never forgive himself. No matter how insignificant it was.

A sudden rustle in the bushes made their instincts react. A large snake demon came out and attacked them, its mouth wide open with fangs dripping with venom, at full speed.

"Hmph. How foolish."

Sesshoumaru didn't even turn around as his whip cleaved the snake in half, from head to tail. The dying cry echoed around them and they knew the call would attract other demons.

In the middle of a leap InuYasha turned around to look at his mate who were keeping track of other youkais around them. When he realized he was being watched by his mate the daiyoukai gave him a small reassuring smile as he speed up so they were side by side.

Both of them came to a stop at the same time as they sensed more demons coming toward them from all directions. Sesshoumaru didn't waist a second as he grabbed InuYasha's hand and took of right toward the mountain. But for some strange reason he couldn't shake of the sense of deja vú that closed in on him the closer to the mountain they got. He had a really bad feeling about this but he couldn't place what it was.

The following hours they fought their way through countless demons that tried to kill them as they climbed the mountain. Their instincts told them that they were getting closer but Sesshoumaru still hadn't been able to shake of the feeling of a dangerous deja vú. The closer he got to the first "key" the stronger his instincts told him to run. He knew he had nothing to fear but for some reason he felt a tingle of fear in his guts.

A shrill shriek from the dying youkai as it vanished into dust left the two brothers alone by a huge stone gate. It's age and structure was beyond what they expected to find there. Despite the clear signs in nature that it had been there for a long time it showed no sign of deteriorating or even moss growing on it.

Sesshoumaru stood still as he inspected the gate. Somehow he knew there were still a chance he could turn around, leave with InuYasha but when he noticed InuYasha walk closer to the gate he shifted his attention.

InuYasha noticed that Sesshoumaru didn't follow him and turned around and looked questioningly at him. "Aren't you coming?" he asked.

Sesshoumaru didn't even think about it as he walked up to InuYasha. Together they walked through the gate and into the area behind it. It was totally different from before. Even the air seemed different from just a second before. They both stood and marveled for a moment at the beauty of the place. It was like they had walked into a garden in mid-bloom. The birds flied and singed together. The clear sound of water was soothing to their ears. The soft fragrance of flowers danced in the air and the sense of peace hunted away all anger and distress.

They took a few steps inside, the grass under their feet soft and moist. They could see no one near and there were no signs of someone living there. No traces of fire or even shelter. But with the sky clear blue with soft white clouds dancing in the sky how would there be any need for shelter? Their minds relaxed. But Sesshoumaru shook of it as his mind also knew there was no time to rest.

The daiyoukai grabbed InuYasha's hand and lifted it so it was within sight between them as he whispered, "Come on." and lead the way through. He knew where to go, or at least his body did.

They walked not for long but when they saw the water split and then circle around a lonely stone they stopped. On top of the stone laid a bright crimson stone, it's presence was weird for it looked out of place with the lack of other jewels in the area.

"It's the key." Sesshoumaru said without hesitation.

"Are you sure?" InuYasha asked even though he doubted it was needed.

Sesshoumaru nodded once, "I don't know how but I know that it's what we are looking for."

InuYasha reached up to his neck where the shikon shards were, "Another jewel to the mess." he whispered under his breath but Sesshoumaru's keen ears picked it up easily as though he had screamed them.

Sesshoumaru leaned over and caressed InuYasha's cheek with the back of his fingers. "Soon it will be over, my mate." Sesshoumaru let go of his mate and walked forward to the stone. He stood still, observing the stone as if he could get his answer with just glaring at it.

InuYasha unintentionally held his breath as he watched his brother reach out for the red stone but when those slender fingers touched the stone InuYasha felt how shivers of fear ran down his throat and stopped like a heavy rock in his stomach.

"Sesshoumaru!" he screamed but it was to late.

Sesshoumaru clutched his hands over his face and let out a roar of pain. His head flew back and his spine arched. Blood spilled through his fingers and his scream took on a haunting tune.

InuYasha ran forward and grabbed the youkai around his waist and did his best to get his voice through the agonizing screams of his mate but to no success. Therefore he held on tighter as his only way to let his mate know he was there. Slowly, on impulse upon feeling the dear and familiar youki surround him, Sesshoumaru let go of his face and clamped his blood stained hands over InuYasha's arms.

The bloody vision that InuYasha now saw made him fear for his mate's life.

Blood stained those lips he had so often kissed and smeared down his chin. His nose bleed, as well as his ears. Those golden colored eyes cried heavy tears of crimson blood. The straps on his cheeks spilled fresh blood too and the crescent moon on his forehead shed tears of blood as well.

InuYasha's heart broke in pieces upon seeing his mate like this. The pain he probably couldn't even imaging but he felt his brother tremble in his embrace and it was enough to let him know it was too much even for Sesshoumaru. Tears finally spilled over in InuYasha's eyes and he shut them tightly.

"PLEASE COME BACK TO ME." he screamed so hard he felt as if the top of his lungs would tear apart.

Through the madness of pain that racked his body, one thought was finally clear. His mate needed him. InuYasha needed him and so he struggled against the pain that threatened to overwhelm and kill him.

"InuYasha.......don't cry........." Sesshoumaru begged almost pitifully. "I'm here......" with his head turned up against the sky which were turning darker with every minute.

InuYasha shook his head against Sesshoumaru's back hard, "You're the one crying, idiot." but despite his fear InuYasha couldn't help but smile. "Don't make me worry like this." New tears feel from his amber eyes, the crystal clear liquid soaked Sesshoumaru's cloths.

Even through the fresh pain that still lingered in his body and all the blood he had just lost Sesshoumaru still managed to give a weak smile up to the heavens, even if it was a tense smile rigid with pain.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled. "I'm sorry."

"Don't you ever do this to me again." InuYasha asked of him.

For the first time in what felt like hours Sesshoumaru finally could see clearly through the pain and took notice that whatever spell had hold up the garden was falling to pieces around them. The area looked more and more like the rest of the mountain and the water dried up but what was most startling was that the simple stone on which the jewel had laid on was now turned into the image of someone they had never seen before.

The youkai's long hair floated around him as his noble features spoke of strength as well as honor. His slender but also well muscled body was shielded by a kimono. It's pattern of flames was just as evident as if it had been made of silk once. One of his hands was held out with his palm open and in the other he held a sword. Everything and all the details was made out of a white material they had never seen before.

Sesshoumaru moved his foot a bit and gently kicked the jewel which had now turned a clear shining shade of white. He picked it up carefully and looked at it and this time nothing happened.

"Let's go." InuYasha said as the statue gave him cold chills.

-o-o-o-o-

Some distance away, after much difficulty, but without much attacks they were finally about to camp by a small lake where Sesshoumaru could wash of the blood from his body. InuYasha sat a bit away, watching him move about and how the water played over his mates body. Sesshoumaru never felt self-conscious when someone watched him and he didn't even now as his mate were staring at him without any modesty. Despite the fact that his body still ached from the pain it had suffered he moved slowly and silently through the water, raised his hand and let water flow from it as he ran his fingers through his hair and then down his neck and chest.

He could see InuYasha swallow and he noticed the red hue of arousal that lighted his mates skin. Inwardly he smiled content as he otherwise ignored his little brother and continued to wash himself. He couldn't really explain it, just hours ago he had fought of pain strong enough to kill him, a pure daiyoukai, and now he wanted nothing more than to touch InuYasha in all ways possible. To mate with him.

It was only when he heard a small rustle of cloths that he turned his attention back to his little brother. He felt how his desire for the other being flared up as he saw InuYasha stretched out on the edge of the water, in only his hakama. His hands rested behind his head as his eyes were closed. He seemed to enjoy the sun but that mattered little to Sesshoumaru as he looked at the tan skin of InuYasha's chest. He could already feel the ghost feeling of touching it. Even from this distance he could also smell that even though InuYasha also appeared nonchalant he too was aroused.

Slowly he moved through the water without making to much disturbance to it and when he was within range he hauled himself up from the water with just a tiny warning sound from the water to alert his mate but there were no response. Not until he was over him and blocking the sun. Only then did InuYasha open his eyes and looked up at the handsome face of his mate. White hair flowed down around them, dripping wet from the water but it mattered little as the daiyoukai leaned down and kissed InuYasha fully on the lips. A second kiss followed and soon these two turned into more. Sesshoumaru leaned more of his body against InuYasha's but still put enough weight on his arms to prevent him from crushing the other.

The close contact between their bodies send waves through them and ecstasy melted through their veins. One moment their chests were touching and the next their hands were traveling all over each other. Sesshoumaru sat back on his heels as he leaned his over body forward so he came level to InuYasha's stomach. There he planted small kisses before traveling lower and when he came to the waist line of the hakama he didn't take them of. Instead he hovered above InuYasha's obvious arousal as it was trapped by the material. Sesshoumaru leaned down and teased InuYasha through his pants but even as he had his mate withering beneath him just from this he refused to remove the hakama.

Still, Sesshoumaru could feel as well as smell InuYasha's arousal and it was all he needed for his own desire to rise to uncomfortable levels.

InuYasha could feel how close Sesshoumaru was to him and the need to touch him made his hips arch unconsciously.

Sesshoumaru moved up until he could look down into InuYasha's eyes. "No need to be so impatient, my mate." he purred as he leaned down for a kiss. "Let me love you properly like I should had done instead of distrusting you."

InuYasha looked up with dazed eyes before nodding.

The hours that followed Sesshoumaru touched InuYasha with such tenderness that it almost made the hanyou cry. Every touch was wanted and every kiss was needed. They not only gave each other pleasure but they also felt the others pleasure through their mental bond. When Sesshoumaru finally penetrated InuYasha after hours of long foreplay, it wasn't painful or desperate. Their bodies slowly merged with each other and just as slowly they brought each other to completion. There were no rush or clinging in the throes of pleasure, no clawing or bitting. They just held onto each other until they reached their climax. It was like a wall crumbling down around them as their esence spilled in waves along side of their love for each other.

InuYasha leaned his head forward so it was resting against Sesshoumaru's shoulder. Their chest heaved with each breath they drew. Their bodies covered in sweat and their limbs tangled together.

"I love you InuYasha." whispered Sesshoumaru, "More than you will ever know."

InuYasha opened his golden eyes, "Me too. I thought it wasn't possible but... I love you more than I've ever done before."

"Sleep, sweet one." Sesshoumaru pulled his little brother and mate closer until they cuddling together side by side. "Tomorrow will be here soon so sleep for now. I'll protect you."

InuYasha didn't even have the strength to say different and fell asleep right away.

"I'll protect you, even at the cost of my own life."

TBC