InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Blossoms and Kisses ❯ Chapter Eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gwg: Another chapter and this story is probably going to come to a close soon..but then again I might keep it going for awhile or make a sequel, you the reviewers will decide that...Then again, I just might cut it off here and let you wonder what happened, or cut it off at the next chapter..hm..maybe...

`Memories of everything has settled,

This is a warm place to be

The stars seperate us from the future,

We are always so brillant,

So shine`- Every Heart- BoA, fourth Inuyasha Ending Theme

Sakura Blossoms and Kisses: Chapter 11

Inuyasha fought his way through Naraku's forces, never once giving thought to what the night would bring. The sun was already setting fast on the battle field, showering it in a orange and red light that would represent the blood that would stain the land forever. Beside him, Tsunamu and Kaiser forced their way through the rogue demons. Koga raced past them, his pack following him as he ripped his way through a weak spot in the demons defenses.

"Come on you mut, this shouldn't be to hard!"

He called back to Inuyasha, raising the hanyou's anger as he stopped for a moment, glaring daggers at the Wolf Prince before he quickly dodged an attack. Unnoticed by anyone, the sun was dipping below the horizon, and no moon was taking it's place. Inuyasha quickly dodged Kohaku's attack, he was just about to fight back when he stopped dead in his tracks.

His hair was slowly changing from it's regular white color to black while his eyes turned from their deep amber to a darker violet. His claws disappeared infront of his eyes and his ears transformed from their triangular dog ears to his human ears. A quick glance over at Tsunamu and the sky told him everything, it was the night of the New Moon.

Cursing, he moved away from Kohaku, keeping out of the range of his weapon. Tsunamu's eyes were now a dark blue while his hair was black, any of his demon features had disappeared along with his demon abilites. Inuyasha heard the cursing of the other hanyou as they both fought their enemies, realizing the trap that Naraku unknowling had set.

Kaiser and Koga had moved back to protect Tsunamu and Inuyasha, even though the half breeds protested the help.

"We need you alive, ecspecially you mut so shut up!"

Koga had yelled back at Inuyasha as he took up the position of fighting Kohaku. Inuyasha growled lowly, the sound being a far cry from his usual ones. Tsunamu unsheathed the sword that was at his side, relying on it for his strength. Inuyasha knew it would be of no use to try and use Tetsusaiga when he was a human, he had no protection or no way to fight. 'I'll just have to rely on the strength my mother gave me.' He thought to himself as he went into combat with a low leveled demon.

Meanwhile

Sesshomaru slashed through the demons ferociously, he could sense his brother's change even though they were not truely close. He could tell that the miko sensed it as well when her eyes widdenly slightly and she began to fire the arrows with more meaning than before. They all knew that if they didn't reach Inuyasha fast that they may never get a chance to see him.

The taiyoukai could clearly recall the first time that he had watched his younger half brother transform into his ningen form. At first he was surprised, then disgusted, but slowly a feeling of protectiveness swelled in his heart. Even though he hated his ningen step mother, that didn't mean that he had to hate his hanyou half brother as well.

With that memory, he started fighting more effectively than before. His brother was the hot-head of the family, he was the one that had to keep calm. His heart was pounding fast in his ears and chest, making him control his urge to let his youkai blood truely take over. 'To beat them I have to stay calm. I have to be in control to find my brother, my heart.' He thought silently