InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ School Boyfriend ❯ The Explanation ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter: 5
The Explanation
 
 
The next day at school Inuyasha stuck by Kagome as much as he could incase if Kouga decided to show up again. At lunch that day Inuyasha sat with Kagome and Miroku sat with Sango across the table so they faced each other. Miroku couldn't hold it in he had to ask “Okay this is driving me nuts! What's up with people saying that you guys slept together?” Inuyasha shoots his head up to look at Miroku and so does Kagome and they yell in unison “WHAT!” Miroku finished “There were people saying that you guys slept together.” That when Sango cut in and said “I told them that they were crazy because I was your best friend and I know you would not do it because 1. You told me you were waiting for marriage and 2. Because you just hooked up with him that day and you would not do that.” Inuyasha and Kagome looked at each other then at the others and their faces turned beat red. That's when Sango whined “Oh God tell me it's not true” Kagome started to talk “Well it's not what people think… here let me explain…
~*~Verbal Flashback~*~
 
I woke up in the late night and then nuzzled back into Inuyasha and found him awake when he hugged me closer and moaned “Mmm… What time is it?” He looked across the room and saw the clock that said 12:21 am. He freaked and I jumped up off the couch freaked out too. I immediately ran up to Inuyashas room to grab my cell phone and I saw that I had 2 messages the first one was you telling me you left with Miroku and the second one was my mom that said that I could stay the night cause she had talked to Inuyashas older brother. Inuyasha collapsed into his bed moaning “god my body is stiff from sleeping on that couch”. I went to give him a kiss goodnight and then go down stairs but he pulled me down and said “Please stay here!” I moaned and he hugged me harder and started the growl in his chest, finding it to be my weakness. He nuzzled into my neck and we fell fast asleep.”
~*~End Of Verbal Flashback~*~
 
“Oh My God” was all Sango could get out. That's when Mirokus nasty perverted self came out and said “Oh man dogg! GO INUYASHA!” That's when Inuyasha started to growl unpleasantly and yelled “NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED YOU FUCKING OVER PERVERTED ASSHOLE!!!” Kagome got scared and started to shake and scooted away from Inuyasha. Inuyasha calmed down and said “Oh man I'm really sorry I didn't mean to its just god nothing happened. Why can't anybody understand that?” Miroku cut him off by saying “Dude its okay you should be mad but what I said was a joke because we always said that you would be the first on to sleep with a girl because you attract more girls' cause of the ears. Kagome scooted as close as she could and whispered in his ear “Just because nothing happened that doesn't mean I didn't like cuddling with you in your bed.” He started to smile and Miroku and Sango was wandering what Kagome was saying to Inuyasha. Inuyasha then started to whisper in her ear “I didn't complain any?” Kagome smiled and drew him in for a kiss. Immediately Inuyasha drove his tongue in Kagomes mouth and Kagome drove hers into his mouth as well. Inuyasha started to moan with every mouth reposition and Kagome never saw this from him so she drove her tongue in more which she received a loud moan from Inuyasha. Sango disgusted by what they were watching said “I'd rather not lose my appetite”. It didn't work they just kept going at it. Inuyasha tore away for a breath but was only pulled in for another kiss but, this one was a few cassette kisses then they were done when they realized that Sango and Miroku were staring at them in disgust. Then they all acted like nothing happened.