InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ School Boyfriend ❯ The Accident ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6
The Accident
 
 
A lot of weeks past and Inuyasha was finally able to come over so Kagome went to make sure the house was clean. She found that her little brother was in the family room watching T.V. She told him if he wasn't nice and if he embarrassed her she would make his life miserable one. When Inuyasha got there he said Hi to Kagomes mom and her little brother Souta. They all sat down in the living room and Kagome went in the other room to grab something from her bedroom when they heard her scream. They all rushed to the room that Kagome was in and they saw that she had accidentally fell and twisted her wrist all the way around. They all went back into the room and Inuyasha pulled her in his lap and started to look at it. It was already swelling and bruising so Inuyasha said “Okay we should take her to he hospital so they can get a better look at it and we can my car since yours is in the garage it will be faster cause mines in the drive way.” Inuyasha jumped in back with Kagome and her mom drove. Kagome was crying and Inuyasha was trying to calm her down but could not her to stop the tears from falling from her eyes drenching her t-shirt. He was thinking and came to a decision of what to do. Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and sat her in his lap and started to growl in the back of his throat knowing that it calmed her down. His chest vibrated against her back and she started to calm down and became limb nuzzling into his chest. When they got to the hospital they waited for one hour until a doctor saw them. They took x-rays and found her wrist and fore arm to be broken. They said they needed to put a cast on and she asked “”Well can it be a Red or White one?” The doctor replied “We can make it both”. When they were all down they went home and Kagome wanted to go over Inuyashas so they dropped her mom off and headed to Inuyashas house.