InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chance ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gwg: Yes, back with another fic! I have no idea what the pairing for this story will be as of yet, but I will tell you now that Sesshomaru is not with anyone, got it? Okay then, I don't own Inuyasha, just so ya'll know..but I wish I did, but anyways read on!

 

Second Chance

Chapter One

The Meeting

 

The girl looked around, totally surprised to see nothing but forest around her. As she climbed out of the well, she could see that this part of the forest, the Well included, was overgrown with vines and such.

 

"Looks like I'm not in Tokyo anymore.."

 

The girl mumbled to herself as she dusted the dirt from her pants. Her eyes were sapphire with flecks of amber in them, and her hair was silver with dark black streaks all through it. She was suddenly aware of the smell of dog as she turned away from the Bone Eaters Well to be faced with the weirdest man that she'd ever seen. Standing infront of her was the one and only Inuyasha, his friends arriving slowly after him.

 

"Who're you?! Whaddya do with Kagome?"

 

A growl left the hanyou as he bared his fangs and claws at the girl. Said girl got into a fighting position as well.

 

"How do you know her?"

 

The girl growled out, stepping forward. Miroku and the others arrived at the scene, surprised as the girl stepped forward without a fear in the world. Inuyasha stepped back as a reflex, something familiar about the girl infront of him.

 

"Kagome Higurashi, she's a friend of ours. And how would you know her?"

 

Miroku intoned as he stepped forward, looking over at the girl curiously. She looked demon, yet, she also looked human, but she came from the well....A hanyou, perhaps? A roguish smirk appeared on the girl's face, never dropping her guard she stood up straight.

 

"I know her, because she is my mother."

 

Gwg: Short, yes, I know and I'm sorry...I'll try to make the next chapter longer, just wanted to drop this as a cliffhanger. So, please review, it makes me update faster. Ja ne.