InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ Mate ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I reloaded it because of my bad grammar

A/N:
to all my amazing MM and FN followers I would like to thank all of you for all, for support and would like to say that I very much appreciate all your reviews and feedback, I’m also working on chapter 14 so hopefully it will be done very soon. Oh and I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes. ^_^  AND IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry for updating to late I was hoping to update during January but I’ve had soooo many exams to study for and prep for and hope you will forgive me. And since I’ve just finished my graphics exam I have some free time, so I would like to thank these reviewers for their feedback.

VampireInu95: InuYasha dose have all his loveable hanyou features, he isn't human but people at their school just think he's either doing cosplay or has dyed his hair and is wearing coloured contacts.

OpalBrat: Shippo will probably show up very soon, so keep your eyes out for him.

IloveSnowyOwls: I guess you'll have to read this chapter and find out my friend.

Ghostwriter32/ fanficlver: I would like to thank you for your feedback and I will double check my grammar, Oh please let me know what you think thankx.

 Kagome248687 : I have already added that chapter and I hope very much that you liked it.

And Niki-chan: I want to thank you for being my first review sooo thankx very much.

Hehe hope you like it *Hugs all my dedicated followers and viewers*
I disclaim all that need disclaiming

Now on with the story

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

It was now after school and they were on their way to Kagome's house, the walk home was spent in a comfortable silence as they walked hand in hand down the road that lead to the shrine steps. When she looked at the shrine steps she thought 'who in their right mind decided to build a shrine with so many steps', InuYasha must have noticed the look on her face, as she noticed his crouch down on one knee as he said “Get on”.

She did as he said and climbed on his back, when he jumped up the shrine steps she let out a little yelp, which he couldn't help but smile at, though she couldn't see it, she knew he was smiling. When they landed with a soft thud at the top of the shrine, she slid off his back and linked their arms together as they walked into the house as Kagome shouted “We're back Mama”.

Just after they said that Mrs Higurashi walked out of the kitchen and welcomed the couple with a warm, motherly embrace while sneaking a little tweak with InuYasha's cute fuzzy ears, as she thought ' puppy eared grand babies', she smiled to herself.

“Oh you two must be hungry” she said when she heard her daughter and soon-to-be-son-in-law's stomachs growl, they both nodded bashfully, as she went on to say “well you two go upstairs at get washed up and changed cause dinner will be ready shortly, oh and a young boy came around earlier asking for the both of you, he said he would come around later this evening”.

All they could to was nod their heads dumbly, while trying to figure out who would come to see them out of school apart from Kagome's three annoying friends, as they walked up the stairs, when they reached their room, Kagome opened the door and went straight to the wardrobe where her mum probable put some clothes for InuYasha to wear since most of his clothes would be at his house, she then picked out her clothes and passed InuYasha the clothes her mom had placed in there for him.

Kagome turned her back while InuYasha got changed, but she didn't realize she was looking in a mirror that was in the corner of the room and she could see everything InuYasha was doing, she blushed slightly but she couldn't find the strength to look away, InuYasha's reflection was standing there in the mirror with no shirt on, showing off his tanned and muscular torso, which she just wanted to touch and caress.

He caught her looking at him in the mirror and smiled while thinking 'that little vixen' as he slowly unzipped his school pants and took them off just as slowly, he smile grew wider at he saw her blush deepen considerable in colour, as he took of his Boxers and walked over to the spot where he had placed the the other pair of clean boxers.

When Kagome saw InuYasha drop his boxers on the floor, she was sure her eyes had bugged out, and could have sworn that she looked somewhat like Totosai, she noticed him turn around and walk over to where he had placed the clean pair of under wear, which happened to be about 2 feet away from he, as she thought 'mmmmmh come this way a little more, you lean, mean, sex mach... I mean sexy machine'.

When InuYasha turned around, now wearing in a clean pair of boxers, when his eyes nearly bugged out at what he saw  swirling in the deep depths of her chocolate eyes, love, lust, as she drooled slightly “Ummm Kags you ok?” he asked though he was quite intrigued as to what she was thinking right at that moment.

“Uhhhh.... Oh yeah, I'm completely fine”she said as she returned to the world known as reality.

“Well it’s time for you to get changed” he said as he pulled his maroon jeans on along with his red t-shirt that said 'Kagome was hear' with an arrow pointing down to where his crotch is, when Kagome saw this her mouth made the shape of an O, as she thought 'Mom must have customized it to say that',  just before he  walked up to Kagome and wrapping is arms around her waist  and speeded little butterfly kisses down her neck and collar bone, a small moan escaped her plump cherry coloured lips, as InuYasha captured them with his, then he huskily whispered in her ear “get ready dinners almost ready I can smell it”.

She nodded and took off her shirt slowly, as she felt the gaze of her very possessive but extremely loving Mate, as his piercing gaze traced up and down her body, as he openly watched her strip and change. He eyed her body trying to memorize every inch of her, each dimple and curve, drinking all that he saw in, wishing he could touch the most intimate parts of her body, but didn't cause he knew it was not the time nor the place, but when she took her skirt off he couldn't control himself, as in a matter of seconds he was right behind her caressing her ass, while his left hand moved to the front as it grasped her bra covered breast, as he went on to massage and kneed her breast and every once in a while rubbed her hard nipples through the flimsy fabric, causing her to moan slightly.

Then he helped her 'remove her bra and panties by slicing them off with his claws, also being careful not to cut her, their fun was interrupted, when they heard someone knock on the door, as they panicked, Kagome rushed to put a pair of clean panties on along with her t-shirt and skinny jeans, when that person knocked on the door again, but this time the person spoke “sis mom says dinners ready,”InuYasha glared at the bed room door and groaned in frustration, he then turned to see what Kagome had put on, she stood there wearing a tight bright green boob tube, he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra cause her still hard nipples were sticking out of the fabric, she also wore a pair of light blue pair of skinny jeans that hugged her ass nicely, he could have sworn that he was drooling cause he could feel the liquid trickle down his chin, as he thought about all the naughty thing he and Kagome would get up to, at his house in a day or two, but at this moment in time he was tempted to just have dinner and carry Kagome back to his house and in to their bed room.

Then he was torn of his musings when Kagome asked “Umm Yashie shouldn't we be going down for dinner?” he just looked at her with a smile that made her giggle a little and nodded.

Once they were down stairs they took their seats at the dinner table, Mrs Higurashi was sat at the head of the table, Grandpa Higurashi sat across from her, Kagome sat to the right of her mother, Souta sat across the table to his mother left and InuYasha took his designated seat next to Kagome, both of them played with each other’s feet and legs under the table, while talking to their family and trying not to laugh at the same time.

They were eating miso soup, grilled fish with pickled vegetables, while InuYasha and Kagome were given a large glass of wine and Souta drank some orange juice while complaining about why they got to have lemonade and he didn't, this caused everyone except Souta to start laughing and he just pouted.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

it was now 8pm and Souta was already in bed, while Mrs Higurashi sat on the single recliner and InuYasha and Kagome were sat on the couch snuggles up in each other’s embrace, as they watched Dragon Ball Evolution the move, when they heard a knock at the door (and when I say then I mean InuYasha).

When Mrs Higurashi saw InuYasha turn his head towards the door she got up and when to go answer it, shortly returning with a young man about her daughter's age, he had bright orange hair that was pulled into a high pony tail and bright emerald eyes, he wore a light blue t-shirt, with a fur body warmer, dark blue jeans and a pair of pale blue converse trainers.  


Mrs Higurashi motioned for him to sit down, he sat in the cream coloured arm chair across for the couple who were basking in others warmth. As they watched him curiously, InuYasha nodded his head acknowledging the boys presents, while on the other hand Kagome continued to stare with a mildly confused expression  on her face as she thought to herself ' why does this boy look so familiar'.

“Hello it's nice to meet you, I'm Kagome  Higurashi and this is my fiancée InuYasha Tashio” she said with a sweet and very polite tone to her voice, as she stood to shake his hand, while InuYasha just sat there with a knowing smile slapped on his face.  

“Um nice to meet you too Miss Higurashi and Mr Tashio” he said with an adorable smile plastered on his cute and ever so lovable baby face, as he shook her hand as well and looked over at InuYasha with a bashful look on his face.

“Oh no need to be so formal just call me Kagome and him ...”she paused as she pointed over her shoulder to a very tired hanyou and said “InuYasha.”

All he could do was nod his head as he said quietly “Um my name is Shippo, Shippo Kitsune” after he said this, Kagome's eyes went wide as saucers, as her eyes brimmed with tears.

“Sh....Shippo, is that you, the little fox demon we rescued in the feudal era, the one who I always bought lollies back for.....”she said as a river of tears made their way down her smooth skin, when InuYasha grabbed her and pulled her into his arms in a comforting embrace, as she waited ever so patiently while sobbing her heart out on InuYasha's shoulder, which was extremely comfortable.

“Y....Yeah it’s me Kagome” he said tearfully, as his own tears started making their way down his rosie cheeks, Kagome went into mother mode, as she then wiggled out of InuYasha's strong hold, with little protest, except for a groan. She briskly walked up to Shippo and embraced him in a motherly hug as she whispered reassuring and comforting words into his ear.

InuYasha and Mrs Higurashi sat there and watched, feeling completely awestruck at was they were witnessing, as the two of them thought 'she's gonna be a great mom when the time comes'.

After about an hour and a half of catch up on Shippo's life these past 503 years , all of them were sat on the large couch, Kagome had her head on InuYasha's strong and comfortably shoulder, while Shippo had his head on Kagome's lap, as he quietly snored in his peaceful slumber, while Kagome raked her fingers gently through his soft, ginger hair, since his hair bobble had fallen out half an hour ago.

“So Kagome dear this is the little fox demon child you so fondly talked about” Mrs Higurashi asked with a loving smile gracing her features.

“Yes mama this is him, though he was a lot smaller and easier to carry” she said wistfully as she fondly stroked his head.

“um Kagome dear why don’t you get InuYasha to carry Shippo into the guest room, while I go check on your grandfather” she said just as InuYasha and Kagome both though ‘great thinking batman’, as InuYasha carefully picked Shippo up, trying not to wake him from his peaceful slumber.

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXXxxXXxXXx

InuYasha had put Shippo in the guest room and was now sat in Kagome’s room as he reclined on her. I mean their bed, and got extra comfortable, while he watched his show as Kagome slowly stripped in front of him, until she was clad in nothing but her soft cotton panties, but on the other hand InuYasha just stripped down to nothing but his enchanted beads, that had been placed around his neck long, long time ago.

He then climbed into the bed and got comfortable, before Kagome snuggled into his warmth as they both drifted to sleep, both content with just holding each other.

XXxxXXxxXxxxXXXxXXxxxxxXXXxXXxXxXxX

Meanwhile, Mrs Higurashi sat at the dining table while drinking a cup of her new favourite tea, earl grey, thankful to the English man’s invention of tea bags.

As she looked at the picture of her late husband and her children’s father, while she said “she going to have a shock when it surfaces my dear Mate” while looking off into space............


XXXXXxxxXXXXxxXXXxXXxxX


I apologize for my atrocious grammar sorry