InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seeing Each Other 500 Years Into The Future ❯ Eyes ?? ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


I Apologize for all my very bad grammar mistakes, so please forgive me and I thank you all for your support.  

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

It was 8 am and Kagome's alarm was going off. A pair of fuzzy, silver, triangular ears turned to the annoying sound and  twitched, the boy who said ears belonged too opened his eyes, but as quickly as he opened them he shut them,as the blinding rays of the sun assaulted his eyes. The noise carried on so he leaned over to turn it off, but stilled when he felt something warm wiggle under him.

He looked down and saw a small hand pass his face and reach for the alarm clock, his eyes travelled up the small arm and landed on a pair of chocolate brown eyes, that smiled at him, but something was off.

“Morning Yashie”Kagome said while she yawned, as she stretched, half way through stretching, she was rolled over on her back as she let out a little “eep” sound.

“Morning mate” he said as he smiled down at her, he looked closely at her eyes. He saw specks of blue, green and purple mixed in with her chocolate orbs, as he then said with mild worry in his voice “ Um Kags what’s wrong with your eyes?” as his hand cupped her cheek, while his thumb rubbed soothing circles on one spot of her soft cheek.

“what do you mean InuYasha ?” she asked with a very confused look on her face.

“Well there are blue, green and purple specks in your eyes” he said as he picked up her mirror from the bed side table and passed it to her.

As she looked in the mirror, she saw the blue, green and purple specks he was talking about. She looked up at InuYasha and said “Yashie cover your ears.”

“Wha.........” InuYasha didn't finish his sentence.

“MOM!!!” Kagome shouted at the top of her lungs, as he covered his ears  from the sound as he thought 'well at least she warned me'.

Moments later footsteps were heard coming up the stairs as Mrs Higurashi slammed the door open causing InuYasha to cover his ears yet again, Mrs Higurashi then asked as her voice shook with worry “ Kagome what's wrong, are you ok?.”

“Mom what's wrong with my eyes?” her daughter asked with a shaky, voice, as her  Mom walked up to her, her eyes widened to the size of saucers at what she saw in her daughters eyes. Mrs Higurashi then started pacing around the room while shaking her head as she thought ' no, no , no this shouldn't be happening so soon, Oh well I guess I should tell her now rather than later'. InuYasha then got up and grabbed Kagome's mother gently by the shoulders and said “Mrs Higurashi is every this all right?.”

Mrs Higurashi sighed and nodded as she said “Kagome please sit down, I need to tell you something” after she said this, InuYasha stood up and headed towards the door, but was stopped by a small dainty hand much like Kagome's but slightly wrinkled, followed by a voice as it said “where are you going.”

“Uhh I just thought you two wanted to speak alone with eachother” he said as he turned slightly to face the woman behind him.

“No dear I think you have at much right  to hear this as much as my daughter dose, since you are her mate” she said as she motion for him to sit next to Kagome.

InuYasha then thought to himself  '  How dose she know what Mate means, I mean she knows what it means in dog terms, but not in demon' after  that he just shrugged it off.

“Right Kagome,InuYasha as you saw early that my daughters eye colour has changed but not only that” she paused and pulled down the blanket that was covering her daughter, InuYasha's eyes bugged out as he thought of all the naughty thing he could do to Kagome behind closed doors, since Kagome was hardly wearing hardly anything but her panties, all Mrs Higurashi did was chuckle as her daughter blushed and went on to say “ InuYasha if you would look at the inside of her right thigh you can see there is a small paw shaped birth mark, I’m sure your farther will recognize it.

“Mom what are you talking about” Kagome asked getting nervous about where this conversation was going.

“Well dear your father wasn't normal, he was in-fact a demon,” after Mrs Higurashi said this both InuYasha and Kagome's mouths where touching the floor.

InuYasha and Kagome looked at each other as they tried to digest this information, as Kagome finally spoke up “S...so I'm a hanyou,” all Mrs Higurashi did was nod her head as her daughter went on to ask another  question “then how come I didn't look like this from the start?”

Mrs Higurashi sighed and said sadly “ Because your father sealed you powers away. So you wouldn't go through what you uncle went through, cause your uncle was a hanyou and unfortunately he died,after being killed my a bunch of kids throwing rocks at him when he was five.  After your father sealed your powers it weakened him considerably  and while he was in his weakened state, someone attacked us in the shrine. Your  
father tried to protect us and was unfortunately killed, you were too young to  remember this an...and I'm s...so sor....sorry  I didn't tell you sooner.”

Mrs Higurashi finally fell to her knees as she cried into her hands, Kagome rushed to her side and  rocked her mother in her arms while whispering soothing word into her ear.

Once Mrs Higurashi had calmed down, Kagome told her to make a cup of tea and then go to bed to relax. As soon as her mother left to go to her room, Kagome broke down into uncontrollable tears and started choking on sobs.

InuYasha was at her side in seconds, he held her cols and said in a soothing voice “calm down” while rubbing her back in circular motion, after 10 minutes she was able to speak again, but continued to sob quietly into her mate's chest.

“Inu...Yasha, it was all my fault my father died, if I hadn't been born  he would still be here and mom would be happy” she said brokenly, as InuYasha rubbed her head.

“Don't ever say such a thing like that wench” he stated In a semi serious voice, that made Kagome laugh as she thought ' he hasn't called me that in a long time'.

“ Your mom loves you and knowing you and Souta are happy makes her happy, so don't you ever think even for a second that everyone else would be happier if  you weren't here” he said as a sad smile crossed his features and  went on to say “i mean if you hadn't been born, would have rotted away still pinned to the Goshinboku, and I would have never met you or all the people I now know and trust, you taught me to trust and believe in people , ask for help when I needed it, you  cared for me when no one would  and most importantly you loved me for who and what I was, with out you Kagome i'm nothing.”

Kagome reached up and cupped his cheeks and planted a loving and passionate kiss on his lips, when she pulled away she whispered in his ear “thank you.”


XxxXxxXXxXxxXxxXxXxxXxxXxXxxX

“ Hey Boss whats the plan” a strange  male voice said in a drak and dimly lit room.

“ The plan id to grab the girl and find out what powers she posses, you baka” another more rugged man said  as he approached the smaller man.

“Sir whats plan of action?” said a woman with a very sensual voice as she stood between the two other lackeys twiddling with a strand of her hair.

“Our plan Yura is for you and Bonkotsu to grab the girl when she goes out, and since her powers have reawakened it will be easier for you three to track her down” he said with a smug smile plastered on his face , while pointing to the woman and the smaller man, as he went on to say “ and you Monten will keep the young man that always accompanies her, away while these two kidnap her. I will set up here for her arrival. Operation: Get The Girl will commence at 1700 hour, dismissed!”

“Yes Sir” the three lackeys shouted in union as they left the room. (A/N I would like to dub them the motley crew)

XxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxX

It was now 4:30 in the evening, every one had finished dinner and Kagome wanted to go to the park. So she convinced InuYasha to go with her.

As they were walking through the park hand in hand, then InuYasha noticed an ice cream van, he then ran off and shouted to Kagome “ I'll grab us both an ice cream, i'll be back in a few minutes,” Kagome sighed and  smiled as she thought 'He'll never change' and waited for her mate to come back.
While she was waiting someone grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth with something that felt soft like a piece of cloth.

Then every thing when black.............


XxxXxxXxxXxxXXxXxxXxXxxxX

hiya im so sorry this chapter is soooo short but in the next chapter you'll understand why hehehehehe *smiles evilly *

so please read and review I appreciate all feed back, and I apologize for my grammar its really bad and I will say now I have started writing chapter 15 yey ^_^