InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sengoku Manor ❯ Switches and Chow time? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thanks reviewers! I didn’t think anyone would read it...

kagomeinuyashafan: *blushes* Thankie!

MoonLightWolf: Here it is! And I can’t wait for your IY fic’s next chapter!

GoddessOfImaginaryLightKokuei: Thanks! Can’t wait til you update your stories
roses in bloom: I agree. *grabs a machine gun* Let’s go have us some spider’s guts! O_0;
Kikyo_224: I’m glad you like it!

A/N: In less than two weeks school will be over and I’ll be able to update all my stories and upload (if you think I should) my newest Inuyasha fics
.
I don’t know what the title is going to be but here’s it’s summary:


Young Kagome, Sango, and Miroku were friends until Kagome and her father moved to the U.S because of a divorce. Now a few years later Kagome moves back to Japan to live with her Grandfather, Mother, and Souta. She meets up with her childhood friends, but it seems they’re hiding something...What could it be?


And the other one

Juvie Court

What if Kagome was thrown into juvinille court for an accident she didn't cause? She's sentenced there for three months with psychos with knives made out of toothbrushes! To survive in this kiddie jail, you have to be part of a gang. If not the bigger, badder cellmates will deal with you. Kagome manages to string up the loners into a gang of her own.


So tell me if I should do this fic or not. ^_^.

Disclaimer: If I dropped an egg off a two-story building, would it stay intact? Nope! The yolk and white would fling over everywhere! And do I own Inuyasha? Same as the eggy question, Nope!









Sengoku Manor
Chapter 2-Switches and Chow Time?
by: ennovy-chan







"Kagome!" Sango cried falling to knees. Shippou huddled into an auburn ball of fur. Her best friend was gone! She was good as gone with a live youkai on her tail. But how could it still be alive? Surely the last miko, perhaps the greatest of all eras, Kikyou would've killed all of the youkai which had escaped. And now one youkai had survived the horrors of suffacation and limited space. And the underground labryinth that spread a good estamated fifty miles around the outside of the manor. Who knew how big the winding passages were? If Kagome survived the youkai then she would be lost in the confusing maze. One thing after another...

Miroku knelt down beside Sango and placed a reassuring arm around her shoulders, gently rubbing her back in circular motions, "Sango, I'm sure Lady Kagome could defend herself from whatever's down there," he said softly, "I don't think she's too far from reach."

Sango blinked a couple clingy tears and wondered if he was trying to pull a fast one, "What do you mean? And how do I know you're not going to grope me? Kagome's a goner...she didn't even know how to fight 'cept with her mouth..."

The monk shook his head and used his free hand to tip her chin and face her towards him, continuing the reassuring rub, "My, my, Miss Sango. Such faith you have in Lady Kagome. She is a miko, don't you forget. And it rather disappoints me how little faith you have in me. I would never so go that low. I promise."

Sango glared up at him, "Go on."

Miroku went on, looking up thoughtfully, "When I was a young aprentice monk, full of innocence-"

Sango snorted and thought, 'and full of shit.' "Get to the point, Houshi."

"Oh yes, I snuck into the library often! I read stories about lands far west from here. One time I noticed this half open scroll. It spoke of this very manor. The legend of how it came to be was blank!"
Shippou looked up from his huddled form and surprised them when he squeaked, "Go on! Time's a wastin'!" Sango and Miroku almost jumped, and the monk nodded.

"Hidden passages are everywhere in this manor. They only open when something is triggered, tapped, pushed...any slight change."

Sango rubbed her chin in a calculating manor, "So you mean...there's switches?" Miroku nodded and helped her feet accidently gripping her butt. She shuddered and steam blasted through her nose and ears. The blood rushed her face framing a pair of equally fiery eyes. How dare he make false promises?! He ruined the moment! And she was going to change her opinion of him too.

Miroku blinked innocently and backed away from her, Shippou joining him. Shippou whispered, "I think you just made her blow a gaskett!"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Sango growled menacingly, her eyes like daggers plunging into the monk's faux-innocent violet eyes.

"I was only helping you up. You are a lady," Miroku said backing away to wall, closer to the dead man they'd only killed earlier.

Sango's eyes narrowed into thin slits, "I'm sure you were, Houshi. And if you don't want to end up like your friend over there," she gestured to the dead man hanging off a spike, "I suggest you stop." She distastefully spat 'Houshi' like it was in the bitter PH zone.

"Guys?" Shippou squeaked, but the two just ignored him. One had a murderous glint ready to strike her offender and the other desperately trying to get away while looking for an escape.

"Really Sango."

"Really Houshi," the pissed off girl mimicked, "You're the one who's going to need help after I'm done with you!"

"Guys?" Still they continued to ignore the small kitsune.

"Onegai Sango. You musn't be so rash!"

"And why not?"

"GUYS!!" the two whirled around to the red-faced youkai baby, "We need to find Kagome!"

"Yes, Shippou is right. Enough of this foolishness," Miroku agreed examining the dead soldier's corspe.

"Don't think you're getting off the hook yet!" Sango said pulling at the iron spikes, any of these could be switches.

Miroku gave her a sheepish grin and also tugged at the spikes and touched the marble tiles.

Shippou sighed, was he the only one not powered by his hormones or anger around here?

Suddenly a high pitched screech echoed through the manor followed by a familiar, "KYAAAA!!!!!" The three looked at the passage, "That was Kagome!"

"Hurry!"
.
.
.
.
.
The silver-haired youkai stopped, damn... the other youkai was there now. He glared, though it was not known, at the huge slender form of the other youkai approached with its young. Maybe he should just sit back and wait a while for the wench to tire and become weak. Then he'd kill her. Yes, that would be the plan. Just wait for a few minutes then it was action time.

"KYAAAA!!!" Kagome stumbled backwards and fell on her rear. She stared fearfully at the monstrosity towering over her along with her three ravenous young. It was a centipede youkai with a woman's skin and bones upper body. The children were smaller versions of herself, smaller, but the size of a tall human. Their skin hung loosely on the human-looking part of their body letting the ribs protrude from their protective layer. Saliva seeped through their mouths, dribbling over their taut chins. Kagome gulped and slowly crab-walked towards the wall behind her.

Weren't these youkai supposed to die? After seeing so many youkai, there must be a colony of youkai living a secret passive life.

The centipede youkai slithered closer her, only a few feet away from her. Kagome scanned the room for some kind of weapon. Ah ha! She spotted a bow and quiver of arrows conviently leaned against a youkai skull across the room. Now, how to reach it? She peered up at the centipede woman who was telling her young to let the prey suffer from shock before pouncing.

She lunged forward, carefully dodging the flabbergastered centipedes, walked around the hole in the middle of the room carefully while clinging to the wall. The room gave barely enough room to run, let alone walk with all the tombs lined up against the walls. Her knees and back ached from that vicious fall from earlier. But she ignored it. The youkai mother roared at her and placed its massive insectoid body between her and that bow. Kagome's body twisted around to break in a run, but the centipede was quicker.

It wrapped its many legs around her body, coiling around her. Kagome felt new bruises form on her poor abused body. One of the young chirped (sounded more like a strangled hiss), "May I hold it?"

The mother youkai looked up for a moment and nodded, "You may, but don't mangle it too much so there's no dinner left. Otherwise, you know what happens." She thrusted an overly bruised Kagome at the child. It caught her, knocking the air out of her lungs on empact. The youkai's ribs jabbed and poked at her bruised back.

"I wanna hold it!" another young youkai whined. What was she? A play thing? From the looks of it, these youkai hadn't eaten a bite in days, or longer. Kagome wheezed, too weak and injured to thrash the excited, drooling youkai holding (choking) her.

"Now children, hand the food to me. I will split it in even portions," the youkai mother commanded snatching a poor, disheveled, Kagome. Kagome glared at the youkai mother, very much horrified enough. Horrified...? More like traumitized for the rest of her short life unless some strange miko power kicked in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC...


Sorry to cut it off there, but I'm tired, practically dead on my feet. Just got home from a social and I'm tired as hell. Enough about my problems! Will Kagome be centipede chow? coughofcoursenotcough! Will Sango, Miroku, and Shippou find the switch? And if you haven't figured out by now who the "silver-haired youkai" is, you should have your brain checked. Sorry if I'm being snappy, but I'm tired. And don't forget to review and tell me what you think about my future fics in the works!

Ja minna!