InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I bet you guys were like, "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!?!" WEll, its really a loooonnnnnnngggggggg story, but I guess I'll fill you in. (Short version of course)Before I started senior year my grandmother (who I live with) made up a new rule that for each hour I spend studying. 30 mins. of that time can be used to do whatever I want. However, the first 10 hours do NOT count. So I had to study for 11 freakin' hours just to get a crap worth of 30mins. THAT TOOK 4EVER! Finally, I finished up my hours and I'm suppose to be studying now... but of course I had to update! I just want you guys to know that it is not my fault for taking forever... there was no way in HELL I was able to get online. My grandfather took off the internet (just got it back today) and they have a password on my computer. (I already got caught once trying to hack it... lets just say that didn't turn out pretty.) WEll, I hope you guys can forgive. I know its short... but that cliffhanger must have been killing you. SO here is something to make you feel better!

Chapter 5: Truth


Rin slowly opened her eyes and found she was in a warm bed with fur all around her. She sat up slowly and noticed she was back in Sesshoumaru's castle.

'Where is he?' she thought, trying to make an attempt to leave, but stopped when she felt someone pull her down.

"So you stayed with me?" she whispered.

There was a small grunt and she smiled again.

"What happened?" Rin asked, coming closer to the body next to her.

"It seems my sword could be used for killing, if it is for an important reason. Considering it's used for healing, it takes a lot of darkness and great reasons for it to kill. I guess watching you die and feeling as if I couldn't go on, made the sword react to my feelings. It must have thought that your father was pure evil and didn't really have a point being here. It basically didn't feel any pity for killing him," Sesshoumaru whispered, confusing rolling off his tongue. "That's what I think at least."

"So," Rin said moving closer to him, "Does that mean you were afraid of losing me? Are you trying to tell me something?"

Sesshoumaru thought for a moment and smiled, "I guess I love you."

Rin hesitated, but kissed him on the lips. "Are you saying this isn't confusion?" she asked, pulling away.

Sesshoumaru smiled and flipped her under him. Rin gasped in surprise, but didn't show a sign of fear. Sesshoumaru smirked and brought his lips to her ear, "I, the great Sesshoumaru, never gets confused." His lips brushed against her lips before he devoured her in a strong passionate kiss.

END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's over~ After all that bloody time! It's over...it was a stupid ending, but it was my longest story. I want to thank those, who stayed with me all the way! THANKS SO MUCH! And don't forget... REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!