InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Separation ❯ Deja vu ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha related things.
 
 
 
CHAPTER 2: Déjà vu
 
The next day Kagome was able to get out of bed and slip into some jeans, a light blue top that was tight around her chest but around her stomach it fanned out, and a pair of tennis shoes. She didn't even have the heart to tease her brother by staying in the bathroom too long, she just brushed her hair and got out.
Souta noticed and didn't even whoop for joy when she got out. Kagome grabbed her usual bisket and walked out saying a quick good bye to her family.
* * *
Inuyasha pulled up at school in his favorite red mustang his girlfriend sitting beside him playing with his hair her hand on his thigh.
“Oh Inu, it's so good to have you home.” She told him seductively. Inuyasha hated it when people called him Inu. He preferred Yash or, for some strange reason he couldn't quite place and hadn't told any one about, Yashy. But Kikyo insisted and refused to call him anything else. Inuyasha just hated it. Inu meant dog and he felt like she was saying that she was his master every time she said it.
“I know sexy.” He said back getting out of the car. He closed his door and turned in time to see that girl, uh what was her name. He thought about and finally figured out Kagome. She looked so pretty, so much like his dear Kikyo. But softer. Though, right now she looked sad and lost.
Inuyasha didn't have much time to think about it for at that moment Kikyo came from behind him and through her hands around his neck. “Inu babe lets go. We can probably make have some fun in the janitors closet before first.”
“Nah, babe I gotta go, I'll see you in chemistry.” He said removing her arms from his neck and walking after that Kagome girl.
Kagome was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice him come right up next to her.
“Kagome right, my partner for the rest of the year?” Kagome jerked her head up and stared at him for a second before shaking her head.
She's so weird. Starting at me like that. He thought and said aloud, “What are you looking at?”
Why is he so rude? Kagome thought but she looked back down. “Hey girl,” he said tapping her head, “I just asked you a question. Normally people answer them.”
Kagome pushed his hand away, “Nothing.” She answered shortly getting angry.
“So why are you staring at me like that. Oh I know.” He said pushing back his hair making him look more attractive, “You said nothing and nothing is perfect so you're calling me perfect.” Kagome sweatdroped, “Well nothing said about your modesty.” She mumbled. But Inuyasha, being demon, heard every word. “Hey!' he growled.
Kagome sighed seeing her friends, “Well I'll see you first period. Later Yash.” She said walking off. Inuyasha stopped dead in his tracks.
She just called me Yash. He thought amazed his mouth hanging open.
He was about to charge after her but an iron like grip came from behind him, “Inu why are you talking to that loser?” she asked then she looked at Kagome, “Uh, or should I say copycat.” She scoffed. “Don't worry Inu I know you were telling her to get rid of my look but I don't care, she can look like me but we both know that the original is better.”
Kikyo was strong for a human and though Inuyasha could still get her off of him he let himself be dragged inside by his girlfriend.
During trig, Kagome was taking notes while Inuyasha played with his pencil. He looked across and noticed she was copying the notes on two different sheets of paper. Inuyasha was totally at a loss at what she was doing until the teacher said, “Mr. Inuyasha,” he jumped at his name, “you seem to be paying more attention to the girl next to you than me.” He said stamping his foot.
Inuyasha then did what we all do at this point, “Uh, no sir, I was paying attention.”
“Oh really,” the teacher asked disbelievingly, “If that's so can you please tell me what I just said?”
`Uh,” Inuyasha was trying to think fast when he felt something hit his hand.
It was the second set of notes Kagome was writing. “Well Mr. Inuyasha?” the teacher said.
Inuyasha looked at the paper and it had exactly what he had just said at the bottom underlined for him. “You said,” Inuyasha said staring to read it (Okay I don't know jack-diddly-squat about trig so just pretend he just said something complicated and trig related okay thanks) Inuyasha finished reading and the teacher started to stumble, “Uh yes well um anyway.” He said turning back to the bored.
Kagome took back the notes and continued to write. Inuyasha hunched over a piece of paper like he was writing notes and whispered in Kagome's ear, “Thanks. You just saved my ass.”
After trig Inuyasha followed Kagome out and she handed him the noted. “Here.” She told him. He took them and saw that she wrote down the whole lesson and used easy words not like the big ones that teachers like to use.
“Uh.” Was all he could say. Kagome explained it to him, “The top is the vocabulary and the rules underneath that then it's the,”
“Wait wait wait, a minute here.” Inuyasha interrupted her, “Did you just take my notes for me and make it easy for me to understand?” he asked not believing it, “Yes.” Kagome said.
“Why?” was all Inuyasha could ask. This girl seemed to be perfect, she was pretty not loud and obnoxious like his current girlfriend, she called him Yash and she took his notes for him. What god did he make happy and how did he do it.
“Well you weren't taking them so I decided to take them for you. You are my partner after all.” She answered as if it were the simplest thing in the world.
Even if you did forget me. She thought to herself. But the pain was still there so she felt the tears threatening to burst out.
Inuyasha may have been a jerk but he could not stand it when a girl cried. “Hey.” He said turning to her and grabbing her chin and lifting it up.
WOW! Why do I feel like I've done this before? He thought.
Kagome knew where it had happened before and it didn't make holding the tears back any easier. “No crying. Understand?” Inuyasha ordered her. “None.” He said.
At that moment Kikyo showed up in the hall and saw Inuyasha with his hand on her copy's chin and his face dangerously close to hers.
“Inuyasha!” She yelled at him. “What are you doing!?” she yelled right next to him now. Inuyasha and Kagome had broken apart by now and he was looking at Kikyo guiltily. “Kikyo I know this sounds really cliché, but it's not what it looks like.” He told her.
“You.” Kikyo said pointing at her boyfriend, “are dangerously close to me braking up with you and you,” she sad turning her finger to Kagome, “stay the fuck away from my boyfriend.”
That did it, hearing another girl call him her boyfriend all Kagome could o was nod and run off to chemistry.
“Inuyasha why are you hanging out with my copy when you can have the real thing?” she asked but Inuyasha was staring after the crying Kagome, “Hey you,” she said grabbing his face. But Inuyasha just shoved her off and went after the girl.
“Uh.” Kikyo said putting her hands on her hips.
“What and awful boyfriend.” Some one said from behind her. Kikyo turned around and saw, “Naraku sweetheart hi.” She greeted. “Maybe we should remove what makes him an awful boyfriend.”
“Kikyo looked to the corner where Inuyasha was talking to Kagome trying to calm her down and get her to stop crying and to figure out what was wrong and why he was so attached to her.
“Yes but how?” she asked her real boyfriend, “Care to skip Chemistry to find out.” He offered.
Kikyo smiled, “I'll meet you in the janitors closet.
* * * *
Inuyasha was finally able to calm down his partner but he could not get her to tell him what was wrong. During chem. she took notes for him again. And handed him the copy after class. So as it went until lunch when he asked her to sit with him.
She quietly agreed and went to sit next to him. Her friends came too not long after and soon Inuyasha and Miroku were laughing while Sango was deciding the best way to kill him for hurting her best friend even if he did it unknowingly.
At home Inuyasha through himself unto his bed got out his homework and Kagome's notes. For once he was able to do his work quickly and easily because her notes were so simple.
Kagome took out the diary she had been keeping since she was three and started to write what had happened the day her boyfriend finally came home.
***** ***** *** ****
 
 
 
Okay that's it for ch 2. I know your all reading this but I don't know what you think so plz review and tell me and ill take suggestions so I know what you guys want me to write