InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Separation ❯ Kagome's Party ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha related things.
 
 
 
CHAPTER 3: Kagome's Party
 
Inuyasha and Kagome fell into a schedule that first week of school. Every day Kagome would take two sets of notes and give Inuyasha the second set that used little words and explained things in a way he could understand it. Kagome remembered from her childhood that Inuyasha had to be explained things slowly, carefully, and using words he could already understand or he wouldn't grasp it.
Inuyasha pondered his attraction to this girl he had never known. He could not figure why he had felt such a strong pull to the young women. Miroku quickly become Inuyasha's best friend and they soon acted like a couple of male friends, and to Inuyasha's complete bewilderment, Sango hated his guts.
Kikyo was not to be pushed aside by this copy of herself. She tried against all odds to keep him away from her. Naraku and her had already decided the best way to get Inuyasha back into Kikyo's grasp.
“We need to do three simple things.” He told her in the janitors closet after a quick make out which included both their pants to be removed from their bodies. "The first is we need you to be as seductive as humanly possible. Make him want you again.” Kikyo nodded as she put her lipstick back on. “Then we need to try and get one of the administrators to make their schedules so that he becomes your partner and she you current partner.”
Kikyo stopped applying the heavy red lipstick to look at him, “But Naraku baby, that's you.” He smirked at her evilly, “You don't think I will get nothing out of this. But don't worry she's just a distraction form the pain of not having you while I wait for you to marry him so we can get all of his fortune.” Kikyo looked at him for a second before saying, “Very well, she's yours.” And then put her lipstick away and got her eyeliner out.”
“Now the third step is to destroy what makes him attracted to her so your path to the marriage is clear.” He finished at the same she finished applying her makeup.
“Got it, so be more seductive then, for the first stage?” she asked making sure. “I know you can do it.” He answered.
Kikyo leaned over and kissed him, much more deeply than she kissed Inuyasha. “See you in history.”
* * * * *
“So Kagome,” Sango started as they started walking home. “What you doing for you 18th birthday party?” Kagome immediately answered, “Oh I thought I'd have a big bash you know, then a sleepover for me you, your best friend, Miroku, and Miroku's best friend. What do you think?”
“Kags, It's party. And that sounds like fun. But my best friend is you so yeah. I guess I'll have to invite you to your party this Saturday.” Kagome smiled at her.
“We'll this is my turn. See you tomorrow Kagome.” Sango said waving by to her friend and walking away. “Bye.” Kagome answered.
* * * * *
“Come on Inu.” Miroku begged his new friend. “I need to bring a friend or I'll be stuck with those giggling girls all night.” Miroku practically paled at the thought.
Inuyasha liked watching him stress over it. They were in the mall Inuyasha was helping Miroku pick a present so he wouldn't pick something like lingerie and insist she try it on or something worse. “I don't know.” Inuyasha said playfully. He liked the Kagome plenty, well enough since he had only known her for a week, he was trying to make Miroku sweat over it.
“Please. Please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease.” He begged his begs turning into one word.
“Fine,” Inuyasha consented, “but your paying for the gift.”
“Deal.” Miroku instantly agreed.
They looked around for a while until they found a nice jewelry store. Inside they found many gems and shiny things. “Hey Miro, how `bout we get her a new rosary. That one around her neck looks decades old.” He suggested.
“No way man.” He answered instantly looking at some bracelets, “She never takes that thing off.” Inuyasha found himself interested. “Why” he asked.
“Oh no reason.” He said not telling him why exactly.
“How `bout this.” He said pointing to a nice diamond bracelet. “Whatever man,” Inuyasha answered as he looked at it, “she's your friend and I'm not paying.”
Miroku bought the nice thing and had it gift-wrapped. “So lets go check out babes.” Miroku said taking off for the food court. But Inuyasha grabbed his collar and took him to the car. “Or we can go home.” Miroku said as he realized where they were headed.
* * * * *
Kagome's mom was finishing putting the snacks on the table when Kagome descended down the stairs. She had on a body fitting black dress that swirled around her thighs. Her hair was pulled back into a messy but pretty bun.
“Hey honey.” Her mother greeted her. “You look nice.” She complemented. “So me, gramps, and Souta are going to be at your aunts house tonight. So behave, don't let anyone spike the drinks and only the people I said could stay can stay. Got it.”
“Yes mom.” She answered faithfully. Her mom kissed her on the head. “Well I'm gone be good sweetie.” Kagome nodded as her mom shut the door. The second she did Kagome ran to the window and watched her mom climb down the stairs, heard the car start and drive away.
“Kagome ran to the backdoor opened it and whistled. Immediately people started pouring from the forest behind her house beer in some of they're hands, others carrying food, and still others holding pieces of a large stereo that they would no doubt put together inside.
She stepped to the side as they all came inside and very soon there was pumping music, beer, and more food than her mom put out.
Kagome had a drink in her hand when Sango finally found her, “Nice party Kags!” She shouted over the music. “Yeah nice turnout huh!” She yelled back. They watched as Miroku started hitting on a girl then grabbed her rear end. And then the enjoyable smack as she hit him and stomped away.
“I give that slap a 6!” Sango yelled at Kagome ratting the hit. “No way Sango,” Kagome relied, “he moved on only 2 seconds after she hit him. I say a 3.” Sango nodded in agreement.
The party was cool but eventually there was too many people making out and not enough room to do it in so Kagome sent them to another house to host the bash until all who was left was her, Sango, Miroku, and Miroku's friend who was using the bathroom right then.
Kagome disappeared upstairs for a minute with Sango to change into PJ's as Miroku changed in the living room and his friend in the bathroom.
Sango had on a pink flannel pants and a white spaghetti strap shirt. Kagome had put on a silver nightgown that was tight around her waist but loose on her legs.
As they went downstairs they saw Miroku in his dark purple flannel pants but his friend was still in the bathroom. “Like my muscles?” Miroku indicated to his shirtless chest.
Sango rolled her eyes as Kagome giggled then looked up because she heard footsteps saying that Miroku's friend was finally done. Inuyasha took her breath away as he stepped in with red flannel pants like Miroku's but muscles so much more hot. His hair was down for once and all Kagome could do was stare.
“Hey ladies.” He greeted. “Here Kags, got this for you.” Kagome was so intent at staring at his chest she hardly noticed the package in his right hand.
She opened the pretty bracelet. “Oh it's beautiful.” She said happily looking at it.
“Uh actually I got that for you Inuyasha just helped me look.” Miroku said standing up and walking over to her. “It's so beautiful. Thank you.” She said kissing Miroku's cheek. “Both of you.” She said doing the same to Inuyasha.
Miroku looked like someone who got this every birthday so it was no big deal but Inuyasha touched his cheek.
“So what to do `till we get knocked out.” Sango asked. “Lets watch some movies.” Kagome suggested, “I don't know about ya'll,” she yawned, “but I've had enough excitement today.”
They took a while to find a good movie but they finally decided on IT. A good old-fashioned horror movie.
Kagome sat on the couch while Sango put in the movie and Miroku went to go get some popcorn.
Inuyasha came over and sat next to her. “Hey Kags.” he said. “Hi. Oh thanks for the bracelet it's so beautiful.” Inuyasha shrugged, “Uh well Miroku found it and paid for it I just gave it my approval.”
“But you helped.” She said. Miroku came back in and sat on the other arm of the couch as Sango finished fast forwarding past the previews and turned off the lights and sat next to him.
Not far into the movie Kagome found out she had a fear of clowns and hid her face in Inuyasha's chest. Inuyasha soon put his arm around her and she sat like that hiding her face and watching randomly. The group fell asleep halfway through though.
* * *
Inuyasha was the first to wake up. He was lying across the couch, which was not unusual, what was, was Kagome laid across his body as if it were so natural for her.
And as fate would have it, she decided at that moment to wake up and look at him.
Miroku and Sango, who were on the floor, woke up then too and the first thing they saw was the two laying on top of each other looking at one another.
 
 
* * * * ** * * * **
 
 
okay that is it for ch 3. now I know im being picky but ive written 3 chapies and gotten no reviews. So from now I'm putting the rule down, I must get at least 1 review per ch if ya'll want another. So hah. Sry but I have no reviews and I want some so show that u care and leave a review.