InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Separation ❯ High School Hell ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha related things.
 
Hey guys real quick spring break is almost over and I'll have to go back to writing only on the weekends so I wont be able to update as much any more. K. Sorry.
 
CHAPTER 7: High School Hell
 
Hell is described as an awful place with horrid demons and the devil himself. Both of these have an important role in creating `Hell'. And of course Hell wouldn't be Hell without the burning flaming tar pits that make it such a, well, Hell. Well they may not be flames that lick and burn your body without killing you, but as Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, and Miroku walked into school Monday morning after the party, it was hot enough to justify Miroku saying, “Wow it's hot as Hell in here.”
“What idiot janitor left the heater running last night?” Inuyasha said stripping his jacket off. The others followed suit.
Now we all know who the devil is, Mr. Gudachi, but who are his little horrid demons? That question was answered when Mr. Myoga, the English teacher started walking out the door his stuff form his desk in a little box.
“Yo old man, where are you going?” Inuyasha stopped to ask. “Well Mr. Inuyasha I'm afraid I've been fired.” He answered
“WHAT!” the four yelled at him.
“Hey you!” one passing teacher said walking up to them. She was wearing an all gray suit ugly horn rimmed glasses and her hair was in a tight bun. “No yelling or ISS for all of you! Understand!” she punished.
“What do you mean?” Inuyasha asked disrespectfully. “What I mean you buffoon,” she yelled at him, “is that if you yell again you will find yourself and your friends here in ISS for 3 days.”
“That ain't right!” Sango stepped up.
“For one young ladies don't wear such reveling cloths,” she said reaching over and pulling down Sango's belly shirt. “Hey!” Sango exclaimed.
“For two, young ladies do not talk to their elders in such a way. In fact, they shouldn't talk to their elders at all.” She growled. (Ladies I know you're about to curse this fanfic to the fiery pits of hell but I too am a girl and you do not know how hard this is for me to write. Plz forgive me) Sango was silenced at this. “And further more you two should be standing behind the men.” She pushed Sango and Kagome behind Inuyasha and Miroku.
“Oh and when you speak to a teacher you use sir or ma'am. Got it?” she growled.
“Hey that's not right!” “You cant do that!” “Women and men are equal they shouldn't have to stand behind us!” “Who are you to boss us around you shithead!?” they all shouted at the same time.
“ISS ALL OF YOU!” she shouted making them all stop. “I WILL GET THE FORMS FROM MR. GUDACHI THIS EVENING AND YOU FOUR GO TO THE ISS ROOM! NOW! Old man why are you still standing here?!” she demanded of Mr. Myoga. “Good-bye children.” He said to them and left.
“NOW!” she reminded them.
Angrily they marched off. Sango and Kagome standing beside there friends.
“Who does she think she is? Ordering me and Kagome around like that.” Sango demanded heatedly. They were standing in front of the ISS room because the man inside said without proper forms they couldn't get it.
“Well I don't know about you guys,” Kagome joined in, “but I'm not going to stand this. I'm going to report it to someone.” They all nodded their agreement.
“Mr. Gudachi is an awful man. Getting rid of the good teachers like Mr. Myoga and sending in his awful Hell's demons. No offence Inuyasha.” Miroku said.
He just shook his head. “Ooh speak of the devil.” Sango said horribly as Mr. Gudachi turned the corner. They all crossed their arms as he neared them.
“Hello children.” He said his voice sounded hollow like a frog in a bottomless pit. “Don't call us children.” Inuyasha hissed. “Hold your tongue.” Mr. Gudachi snapped suddenly angry.
“Now,” he started again calmed down, “Mr. Takahashi and Miss Higurashi you two are freed from ISS.” They looked relieved for a moment, but you should always know that when dealing with the devil he takes away something bad and gives you something so much worse.
“But you two seem to have problems working together. I've switched your schedules.” They gasped and let their arms fall to their sides. “Mr. Takahashi,” he said turning to him, “Miss. Tsubacki (Kikyo) will be your partner.” He said giving him his new schedule. “And Miss Higurashi yours will be Mr. Onigumo.” He said giving her, her new one too.
Inuyasha was somewhere between total happiness and pure sadness. With Kikyo as his partner he could spend longer with his girlfriend. Though the thought of Kagome no longer his partner was so awful he actually felt something pulling at his heart like it was being ripped away with her.
Kagome was between the emotions hysteric and borderline terror. Naraku as her partner was so awful it was hard to imagine and that she and Inuyasha would be separated again was too awful to bear.
“No questions right. Good. Have a nice day children.” He said walking off. Both were too stunned to speak.
“Oh and I forgot, “Mr. Houshi and Miss Taija are both still going to ISS. Good day.” Miroku and Sango were as speechless as their other friends.
“Why do we still have ISS?” Miroku whined. But Sango was too focused on Kagome.
“Well don't want to be late. He said going off for trig.
“Kagome.” She said gently. She just shook her head. “I'm fine Sango, well I have to go. I have health first period.” She waved bye and was grateful to the brick wall she had put up around her heart a while back. It was the only thing keeping her from tears.
(A/N if anyone wants to see everyone's schedule it's at the bottom of the ch)
INUYASHA'S FIRST PERIOD
He walked into trig and saw Kikyo sitting where Kagome sat dirtying up her chair. He just caught himself before yelling, “Get out of her chair.”
He sat next to her and her hand immediately found his knee.
“Hey baby.” She said with a cocky smirk on her face.
The teacher started his notes and he tried to keep up. He copied everything the evil all gray teacher wrote and paid very close attention to all that he said but he just couldn't grasp it.
It was even harder for him to listen because Kikyo seemed to be able to get away with everything and her hands were all over him.
That plus the teachers droning voice and the sudden loss of the sweet comforting sent that always surrounded Kagome made it very hard to get anything.
He walked out of trig remembering for the first time all year about how much he hated math and all that fell under the math category. He scanned his notes and noticed the lack of small yet easily readable handwriting of his angel the vocab words and how it all seemed to fit together perfectly.
Not for lack of trying, but Inuyasha's was out of order hard to read because he had written it so fast and it used all the big words the teacher had used.
Kikyo was attached to his arm and he found himself wishing for second period so he could see his angel.
Wait since when have I called her my angel? He asked himself.
KAGOME'S FIRST PERIOD
If he doesn't stop looking at me I'm going to call for sexual harassment. She thought bitterly as Naraku looked at her all period. Health, which was normally fun with Inuyasha, became very uncomfortable and creepy with him sitting next to her. His thick oily hair was enough to make her gag and his deep merciless black eyes were always directed at her and filled with lust.
Purely out of habit she wrote two sets of notes though Naraku took his own. Though when she looked it was all doodles most very unpleasant. She stowed the notes away and made a note to give them to Inuyasha later.
She found herself for the first time rushing to chemistry. Naraku kept up easily though. “What's wrong beautiful?” he asked jokily placing his finger on her cheek.
Kagome shrugged him off and felt her face burn and it felt so dirty.
“Calm down love.” He said trying to get his hand under her chin. Kagome yanked free and nearly ran to chem.
She entered and nearly cried in relief to se Inuyasha even if he was with Kikyo.
She stole the seat that was next to him where Kikyo usually sat.
He looked just relieved to see her as she did to see him. “Here.” She said giving him the notes she took. “Thanks.” He took them and looked them over grateful to see her handwriting again.
“I don't have health until last period Kagome.” He told her gently. “I know but I took two sets on accident like I usually do.” She explained. He smiled at her then he reached down and took out his lousy notes from trig.
“Kags could you rewrite these please?” he asked. She took the chicken scratch he called notes and looked it over.
“Yash you can't even read this.” She pointed out. “I did my best but I'm afraid I'm no good.” He admitted.
“Yash I'll just take your notes today and I'll give them to you after school okay.” He nodded happy he didn't have to take any more.
“Inu baby I'm over here.” Kikyo reminded him turning his attention back to her.
“Don't call me that.” He told her.
The two kept talking to each other and even when class started she was soothed by his nearness, and he her sent. Naraku and Kikyo exchanged glances and both told each other without word to meet each other later.
To Kagome and Inuyasha chem. was over way to fast and they had to go their separate ways.
INUYASHA'S DAY
During Spanish he got really mad because Kikyo was hitting on the boy next to her. Hojo he thought his name was.
The boy was so confused. Kikyo was hitting on him and he wanted to do it back but Inuyasha's warning growls were enough to make anyone freeze like a deer in front of a set of headlights.
As they walked out and Kikyo was blowing him kisses Inuyasha grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. “What are you doing?” he asked. She jerked her arm away.
“I'm having a little fun. Got a problem with it.” She said sticking her chin out. “Yeah coincidently I do.” Inuyasha said crossing his arms too. “Especially when it has to do with my girlfriend flirting with other guys.”
“Oh Inuyasha you know you're the only guy for me.” She said pathetically. “Kikyo I'll believe that when I see it. You're treading on real thin ice. Keep this up and we might be over. Understand?” he said then walked off without an answer.
Miroku and Sango followed him having heard everything Miroku put his nose up and did an imitation of Kikyo's slut walk and Sango stuck out her tongue.
Lunch was what he called salvation and he got to sit and listen as Sango detailed the whole story to Kagome who sat listening.
He found himself staring at her much like Naraku minus the lust filled eyes and creepiness.
Kagome found she didn't care and actually liked that he stared at her.
“Wow Inuyasha did you really say that to Kikyo?” Kagome asked the story finished. “Yeah.” He said breaking out of his daze, “and I mean it. She's really starting to make me look like a fool. I never realized how many guys she hit on.”
Kagome smiled and Sango and Miroku decided to intervene with his extreme expertise in gossip, “But that's not all she does.” He pointed out.
The others leaned in closer to hear what he had to say. “What is it?” Kagome asked him.
“Inuyasha you sure you want to hear this buddy. It hurts pretty bad.” Inuyasha thought about it but he knew he had to her. “Well my many ears and eyes have told me some things.” He said teasingly.
“What?” Sango asked just as eager for the news.
“Well,” he looked around and leaned in closer they did the same, “A friend of mine, Nobunaga went to visit Mr. Diety and Mrs. Shakara yesterday. He told me that they were in a car crash because the brakes suddenly malfunctioned. But the car was totaled up so bad that there was no way to see why. But the tree that they hit was in no way big enough to cause the car to be beat up that bad.” He stopped and looked in even closer.
“What do you mean?” Inuyasha asked captivated. “Here look.” He said reaching in his pocket and drawing out pictures of the wreck. He was right. The car was so totaled it was hard even to tell where the front was and the back.
“See that's where the tree hit the car.” he said pointing to and indentation in the hood.
“So why is the back so smashed up?” Sango asked. “The tree mark isn't even that big.” Kagome pointed out. He nodded. “See those?” He asked pointing to some smaller marks all over the car. “Those are hammers dents. Big ones. Like 50 pound sledgehammer ones.” He told them.
“But Kikyo can't even lift a tire jack much less a sledgehammer.” Inuyasha pointed out. Miroku nodded, “That's why I got this picture.” He said pulling out another.
“Miroku how did you get this?!” Sango asked amazed. “Yeah Miro?” Kagome asked.
Inuyasha stared at it disbelievingly.
“Well they were stupid enough to do that at a street corner where the street camera's are and my dad works for the place that has the traffic cameras tapes.”
Inuyasha looked at the picture of Kikyo hanging on Naraku's arm while he paid three muscle bound demons a huge envelope of cash. Any one of the guys could have easily picked up the hammers.
“Miro this is evidence. We can give this to the police.” Sango told him.
“Yeah Miro. We can bag these guys easily with this.” But he just shook his head. “No?” Kagome asked, “Why not?”
“It's not enough evidence. This picture could mean many things. Maybe they were friends he owed money. Even though we know they aren't.” they nodded. This was true. It just wouldn't hold in court.
“So how do we bust them?” Sango asked. “Well we all have to do something. Including you Inuyasha if you're up to it?” Miroku asked.
Inuyasha's head was spinning with the meaning of this.
KAGOME MEMORY
“Some day `Gome,” little Inuyasha told his friend in the garden of the small blue house. “I'm going to be a cop or something. So I can beat up the bad guys.” He smiled at her.
“Really?” Kagome asked him. He nodded.
“Well then want to practice. Want to play Detective?” she asked.
“Yeah I can be super cop Yashy and you can be the super beautiful hostage I save.” He said standing up and putting his hands on his waist like a super hero.
“Yeah.” Kagome said jumping up too.
PRESENT
“So Yash.” Kagome asked jerking out of her memory, “want to play Detective?” he looked up at her. As he stared into her eyes he knew he had the strength to do it. He nodded.
 
 
 
* * * * **
Haha no more till next weak. Hope u enjoyed. Oh and if anyone found my little challenge write it in ur review so I can give u what I promised.
 
 
INUYASHA AND KAGOME'S SCHEDULE
Trigonometry
Chemistry
Spanish
Lunch
English
History
Health
SANGO AND MIROKU SCHEDULE
Chemistry
English
Spanish
Lunch
History
Health
Trigonometry
KIKYO AND NARAKU SCHEDULE
Health
Chemistry
English
Lunch
History
Spanish
Trigonometry