InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's Lover ❯ Your ancestor is a she????????? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Last time: “Miko would you like to be a teacher and trained to be a fire wielder and fight as the front of my army?” She contemplates it for a few moments letting it all soak in. Finally after what felt like 7 years but really only 7 seconds she responded, “Yes, that sounds good.” “Good you shall serve as head teacher to my charge, and I will be head teacher to Shippo, you second.
They landed a few moments later. The castle was so humungous!
Intricate designs and forested showings lined the enormous castle. It was pretty and to Kagome it felt like she was home oddly. It had two very large doors with ten guards protecting it with the fierceness of the dog painted on the door. It looked feral and destructive with hidden kindness in its eyes. A walking deadly beauty; like the man next to her. The only difference is one is more elegant and dose not show his emotions at all. (Shesshomaru no doubt.)
“I really like this painting, Lord Shesshomaru.” Kagome said staring at the door with such curiosity he wanted to sate it. See you never have that urge to sate anyone's curiosity. Only Rin and Shippo's inquire. Take her as a mate now. `Now listen beast, I will never take a ningen as a mate.' She is not ningen, baka. `What is she then, oh smart conscious. That is for you to find out and for me to find out as well . I just know she is not of this world. `Not of this world! Tell me, I demand to know what you mean by “not of this world”, conscious.'
“Mi lord! Mi lord. I shall rid us of this ningen and kitsune momentarily, Mi lord,” Came an extremely annoying toad servant known as Jaken the vassal. He whipped his staff of the two accursed heads around wildly. Before he could even attack, he was hit in the head by a feminine shoe from 500 years in the future. “Miko, I arigoto for shutting up my annoying vassal.” “No problem, my lord.
This odd girl from the future, exactly 500 years, went over to my vassal and bent over to get her shoe. I promised myself not to take her there and then for I saw her under cloth. It covered her wholly. The black lace trimmings were just screaming at me to rip it off and the white cloth promised she was pure as the came. She sat down, had her back to me, and commenced to put back on the object of her attention.
“Mi lord, did you not see what this wench did to your loyal servant, yet you praise her when this Jaken has never heard a single praise from your mouth other than when you talk to Rin-sama!”
“Jaken I think it best you not piss this guest off. She is to be treated like the Lady of the West, for she is teaching a long side this Shesshomaru. We shall be teaching the next Lord of the West, and she shall, if he dies, be teaching Rin how to run the West.”
The two walked into the castle when Shesshomaru said waving his hand at the guards. “ The demon on the door is my first ancestor. Beautiful is she not?”
“She?”
“Yes. She.”
As they entered the castle they were greeted by an ecstatic Rin.
“Kagome-sama-okaa-san. Otuo-sama-san.”
“Rin-Chan.”
End Of Chapter
SOO SORRY! I didn't update for a damn good reason. My finals came up so I had to leave temporarily to study but now I'm back so I need one count them one review and I'll update again thirty times faster.