InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's True Love ❯ Around NekoVillage Part 1 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Roses are still red! The violets are still blue…. I don't own… and you still don't need to sue!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NekoYasha was up early and getting breakfast ready she then looked Sesshomaru who was still asleep with the cover on him. NekoYasha smiled at the sleeping dog demon then bent down by him.

NekoYasha: Morning! *Kisses Sesshomaru*

Sesshomaru's eyes opened being greeted by a friendly smile by NekoYasha.

Sesshomaru: You're up early!

NekoYasha: I'm a bit a early raising cat!!

As Sesshomaru sat up he sniffed the air.

Sesshomaru: You fixing miso soup again?!

NekoYasha: Uhh…….. us cat demons have small breakfasts…. So I either eat nothing or I have miso soup!

NekoYasha smiled weakly hoping Sesshomaru wouldn't found her a little strange.

Sesshomaru: I don't mind having the soup again!!

NekoYasha: Really?!

Sesshomaru: *Nods head*

NekoYasha: Ok then! After breakfast lets look around Neko Village!!

Sesshomaru: ………………..

NekoYasha: Uhhh…….. I'll take that as a `Yes'!

NekoYasha and Sesshomaru ate their breakfast silently and soon left the house to look around Neko Village.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sesshomaru walked behind NekoYasha looking around at the cat demons.

Voice: NEKOYASHA!!

NekoYasha: Huh?

NekoYasha and Sesshomaru stopped in their tracks to be greeted by a 17 year old male cat demon.

NekoYasha: NekoSuijin!!

Sesshomaru: His name is `Cat Water God'?

NekoYasha: I know it seems strange…,but I like the name!!

NekoSuijin: Hey NekoYasha!! *Sees Sesshomaru* So this the dog demon the everyone keeps talking about! This is cool!! *Looks at Sesshomaru then back to NekoYahsa* Hey NekoYasha….

NekoYasha: Yes? What is it?

NekoSuijin: *Gives NekoYasha sly look* You guys didn't do anything last night now did you?

NekoYasha: *Turns bright red* MY GOD WHAT GOES THROUGH YOUR MIND?!? *Smacks NekoSuijin*

Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed knowing what NekoSuijin was talking about. He watched as NekoYasha began to slap NekoSuijin.

NekoYasha: *Stops* Nothing happened!!

NekoSuijin: Whatever you say!!

NekoYasha: -_-+ I swear he's asking for it!!!

Sesshomaru: Is he always like this?

NekoYasha: Now and then!!

NekoSuijin: Before I forget! NekoYasha my otasan wants to give you something!!

NekoYasha: Me?

NekoSuijin: Come on! *Walks away*

NekoYasha: *Takes Sesshomaru's hand* Let's go then!

Sesshomaru walked with NekoYasha holding his hand. How he loved the warmth, her hand was giving off! The last time he held hands with someone he loved was that of his mother's hand! Sesshomaru's grips on NekoYasha's hand become tighter! Sesshomaru didn't want to leave NekoYasha!

NekoSuijin: *Slides open door* Hey Otasan! NekoYasha is here!!

NekoYasha and Sesshomaru entered a room filled with kimonos on the walls! Sesshomaru looked around in awe! He had never seen so many kimonos in his life!! Then an elder cat demon came out of a room in the back.

NekoSuijin's dad: Ah NekoYasha!! It's been a long time since I saw you!!

NekoYasha: Like wise!

Sesshomaru: …………..

NekoSuijin: Otasan!

NekoSuijin's dad: Oh I almost forgot! This is for you! *Hands NekoYasha a box* NekoShin didn't want a gift from me so he told me to make you a kimono!

NekoYasha sat on the ground and slowly opened the box. NekoYasha's eyes lit up at the sight of the kimono.

NekoYasha: It's beautiful!!

NekoYasha lifted up a white kimono with red chrysanthemums on it. Sesshomaru looked at the kimono.

Sesshomaru: *Thinking* Never in my life have I seen a kimono like that!

NekoSuijin's dad: Go try it on in the backroom and tell me what you think of it!!

NekoYasha bowed then ran out of the room clutching the kimono near her chest. Sesshomaru looked at the kimonos.

NekoSuijin's dad: I heard around town that a dog demon was here!! I thought it was a lie, but It proves I was wrong!!

Sesshomaru: …………………….

NekoSuijin: You like the kimonos?

Sesshomaru: Never have I seen kimonos this beautiful!!

NekoSuijin's dad: That's because some of them a made os silk!!

Sesshomaru: How did you get your hands on silk?

NekoSuijin's dad: There is a field filled with silk worms that produce the silk!!

Sesshomaru: Silk is rare around Japan!! How did you get a hold of it?

NekoSuijin: No one knows! Only the Village Elder knew, but he was killed!!

NekoYasha: I'm done!!

Sesshomaru, NekoSuijin & NekoSuijin's dad turned to face NekoYasha. The white kimono was as pale as the snow and the red chrysanthemums were almost the same color as blood.

NekoYasha: Well…. How do I look?

Sesshomaru: …………………..

NekoSuijin's dad: You look just like your mother did when she was your age!! To bad she couldn't see the young lady you became!!

NekoYasha: *Smiles*

NekoSuijin: Hmmmm…

NekoYasha: And what does `Hmmmm' supposed to stand for?

NekoSuijin: Just thinking!!

NekoYasha: -_- Whatever!! *Turns to Sesshomaru* What do you think?!

Sesshomaru: It's good!!

NekoYasha: *Thinking* Did he say what I think he said? He said `It's good'!

NekoSuijin's dad: I hope you like the free gift!

NekoYasha: FREE?!?!

NekoSuijin: ^-^ Yep!! It's free!!

NekoYasha was puzzled!! Mostly the price for the silk kimonos NekoSuijin's dad made were about 900 Catkins!

[900 Catkins are about 9,000 U.S. Dollars]

NekoYasha: Why?

NekoSuijin: Your brother was nice to help my dad from those demons that tried to kill him!!

NekoSuijin's dad: He refused for me to make him something, but told me to make this kimono and give it to you!! He paid for it in advance!! When my son saw you he wanted to bring you here so you can have it at once!!

NekoYasha: So that's why!!

NekoSuijin: Better get out!! We don't want other female cat demons to find out!!

NekoYasha smiled and looked at Sesshomaru then back to NekoSuijin.

NekoYasha: It will be our little secret!

NekoSuijin: *Smiles*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please send reviews!!

My fingers hurt!!