InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's True Love ❯ Around Neko Village part 2. A Horrifying Event ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Roses are still red *Twitch* Violets are still blue *Twitch* I still don't own InuYasha!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Bye!" NekoYasha said as she waved at NekoSuijin and his father. Sesshomaru just stood there looking at the cat demons.

"Let's go!" NekoYasha said as she smiled at Sesshomaru.

"Very well!" he replied as he fallowed NekoYasha.

Sesshomaru walked next to NekoYasha while he looked at all the markets at the side of the streets. NekoYasha looked up in the air and stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" Sesshomaru asked as he stopped.

"We're being fallowed by some D-r-a-g-o-n-s!" NekoYasha said with a smile.

Sesshomaru looked up to see the water, wind, earth, and air dragon peering from behind a house. Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed.

"Just forget about them!!" NekoYasha said as she took Sesshomaru's hand. Sesshomaru looked at the dragons one more time and began to walk with NekoYasha again.

~In side the water dragon's mouth~

Jaken sat on the tongue.

"Stupid dragon! Stupid Water Dragon! Why must I be stuck in such a creature's mouth!?" Jaken wondered

~Back with NekoYasha/Sesshomaru~

"Isn't beautiful?" NekoYasha asked Sesshomaru.

"It is!" he replied

Sesshomaru and NekoYasha looked out on to a meadow covered with different colored flowers. NekoYasha took a giant leap on to the meadow! "I wanna show you something!" she said as she gave Sesshomaru a big smile! Sesshomaru just walked down the hill until he was standing next to her. "Fallow me!!" NekoYasha said as she ran ahead of him. Sesshomaru smiled and continued to fallow NekoYasha. Then NekoYasha turned around. Sesshomaru stopped. He didn't move. "Sesshomaru?" NekoYasha asked.

Thud!!

Sesshomaru hit the ground. Blood covered the ground.

NekoYasha's eyes grew huge.

"SESSHOMARU!!!" she screamed.

Then an evil laughter filled the air. NekoYasha ran over to Sesshomaru and lifted his head up holding him close to her chest. Blood ran down his side from which was a dagger.

"Menoumaru!!" NekoYasha shouted. Tears rolled down her face.

Menoumaru then slowly appeared.

"Ah NekoYasha it's been a while!" he said smiling evily.

"Why did you kill him?!?!" NekoYasha shouted in frustration

"I'm not telling! However, be happy he didn't die at your claws! Just like what you did to your friend YamiNeko!" Menoumaru said with an evil smile on his face.

NekoYasha lowered her head.

"No." she said

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What will happen to Sesshomaru? Will he die? Or will he find a way to stay alive? Read the next chapter to find out!!