InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's True Love ❯ NekoYasha vs Menoumaru. Battle ends. The Love Still Lives ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you for all the reviews! My god a lot of people told me to kill Menoumaru! I'd hate to say that Menoumaru will survive the battle against NekoYasha!! But will die in the sequel! The sequel will be added after this fic is finished! I hope you in enjoy the chapter!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"NekoYasha you are meant to kill who ever you are with!! Once you feel like your ready to die I'll allow you to do that!!" Menoumaru told NekoYasha looking at her.

"I'm not a martyr! Nor will a commit seppku!!" NekoYasha said holding Sesshomaru close to her chest. Menoumaru looked down to the ground.


"You should be happy that you didn't kill him with your own claws! Just like what you did to YamiNeko!" Menoumaru said with a evil smile on his face. NekoYasha looked at Menoumaru with tears in the eyes.

"You made me kill my own friend!! You bastard!!!" NekoYasha shouted as she pulled out her sword.

"NekoYasha…. A beauty like you shouldn't carry swords in such a lovely kimono." Menoumaru said.

NekoYasha's eyes narrowed. "Shut up!" she yelled as she took step forward. "You made my kill my friend!! Now you kill the guy I love!! You have no heart you dirty monster!!" NekoYasha shouted

Menoumaru smiled. "What are you going to do about that? Are you going to kill me? Send me to hell?" Menoumaru asked

"You bet I will! I'll send you to the meanest place in hell!! It's so hot it will make you wish you never missed with me!! The heat will get to you… your skin will slowly fall off and antennas will slowly begin to catch on fire! You will die of the flames of hell itself!" told NekoYasha.

Menoumaru smiled and looked down his antennas went in the air. Menoumaru was laughing. He then looked up at NekoYasha.

"That's what your father said to me before I killed him!!" Menoumaru said laughing

NekoYasha's eyes grew huge.

"What? He killed my father? But mother told me he got killed by a pack of demons!! He was the cause of my fathers death!?" NekoYasha thought

Menoumaru looked at NekoYasha. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" he asked laughing again

NekoYasha's shoulder began to get tense. "DIE!!" she screamed as she leaped at Menoumaru with her claws out. Menoumaru grabbed NekoYasha's wrists. Her claws inches ways from his face.

"Tsk! My, my… what a temper!!" Menoumaru said smiling at NekoYasha evily. Then Menoumaru noticed NekoYasha had her feet on his chest. NekoYasha smiled and pushed Menoumaru back with her feet.

THUD!!!

Menoumaru hit the ground he then slowly stood to his feet. Blood ran down his mouth and his face. "It's not over yet!" He said glaring at NekoYasha.

"You're right! It's just beginning!" NekoYasha said

"You got this attitude from you father!" Menoumaru said wiping the blood off his mouth.

"I'll avenge my father, YamiNeko and Sesshomaru!" NekoYasha said

"Come!" Menoumaru said!

NekoYasha smiled and slowly vanished.

"What?" Menoumaru wondered. Menoumaru looked around the meadow. All he saw was Sesshomaru, the grass and a outline of were he hit the ground.

SLASH!!

Menoumaru hit the ground. NekoYasha landed in front of him.

"Fire Dragon! Me Ku So Ta E Mu Toe ka!" NekoYasha chanted [Me Ku So Ta E Mu Toe ka- The flames of Hell]

The Fire Dragon came into view and then encircled Menoumaru.

"You may go free today NekoYasha… but I'll be back!!!" Menoumaru said as he vanished.

NekoYasha sighed and turned around to see Sesshomaru laying on the ground.

"Sesshomaru……" NekoYasha said walking over to him

NekoYasha looked at Sesshomaru. His side was crimson red from were the dagger was.

"I'm sorry." NekoYasha said with tears in her eyes. NekoYasha held Sesshomaru close to her chest. Then Sesshomaru's fingers slowly twitched. "Huh?" NekoYasha wondered as she looked at the demon lords hand. The fingers then slowly clinched in to a fist. NekoYasha's eyes lit up. Sesshomaru groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Sesshomaru… you're not dead!!" NekoYasha said in shock

Sesshomaru slowly sat up and put his hand on his side.

"Not… yet!" he replied between his teeth. Sesshomaru then reached for one of his swords. NekoYasha slowly moved back. Sesshomaru closed his eyes a stabbed himself with the sword were the dagger hit him. NekoYasha watched in horror. Sesshomaru opened his eyes and slowly pulled the sword of his side. He then turned to NekoYasha and smiled at her.

"I'm not dead!" he said

"How? How can that be?" NekoYasha asked

"This is a special sword I never liked it when I got it… but I see a good use for it!" Sesshomaru said putting the sword in the sheath.

"But…" NekoYasha trailed off

"I'll show you!" Sesshomaru said as he slipped the top off. His side had no scratch on it and no scar.

"You'll have to tell me more about this sword!" NekoYasha said looking at Sesshomaru.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~