InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's True Love ❯ Peace on the Meadow ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry I have updated in awhile! Plaese read and review!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NekoYasha sat next to Sesshomaru on the ground.

"Explain about the sword you call `Tenseiga'. I would love to know more about it!" NekoYasha said watching Sesshomaru pulling his sleeve up.

Sesshomaru looked at NekoYasha in the eyes. Not a glare , but a sweet look. "Very well!" he said

NekoYasha laid on the ground, closed her eyes and listened.

"When I was 14 my father gave me and my two half breed brothers our swords. My brothers InuYasha and InuK were only 11 at the time.

NekoYasha sat up.

"You lucky dog! I didn't get my sword till 15! No fair!" NekoYasha complained

Sesshomaru smiled and gave a small chuckle.

NekoYasha smiled and then laid back down.

"When I was little I always watched my brother play with his shinai." NekoYasha said as she closed her eyes. Then NekoYasha opened her eyes.

"Sesshomaru?" she asked

"What?"

"Who made your sword?"

Sesshomaru looked at NekoYasha

"Why do you want to know?" he asked

"I just do!" she said

"His name is Totosai… he created the Tenseiga, Tetsusaiga and Tentsuga. InuYasha and InuK got the powerful swords that could kill demons…. I got the one that could save them…." Sesshomaru trailed off.

"I think the Tenseiga is a unique sword!" NekoYasha said giving Sesshomaru a smile.

"I tired to get Totosai to make me a sword stronger then both of them put together… that old bastard didn't!" Sesshomaru said in an angry voice.

"Totosai…. Totosai… THAT'S IT!!" NekoYasha said aloud

"What is it?" Sesshomaru asked

"My friend Zaguro was Totosai's apprentice! He learned how to make swords!" NekoYasha smiling at Sesshomaru.

NekoYasha laid back down on the grassy hill and closed her eyes. Sesshomaru smiled and laid down next to NekoYasha and closed his eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Read and review!!