InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's True Love ❯ Back To Neko Village ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Roses are red violets are blue me no own you no sue!

I would like to say that Zaguro belongs to my friend at school…. THANKS TUCKER!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

NekoYasha and Sesshomaru walked hand and hand to Neko Village. At the entrance of the village stood NekoShin with a smile on his face.

"HEY!" NekoYasha shouted as she let go of Sesshomaru's hand and ran up to NekoShin.

"Where the hell have you been NekoYasha?" NekoShin asked

"Out by the meadow…. just talking!" NekoYasha said

"You think I'm gonna believe that?" NekoShin asked

"Huh?" NekoYasha wondered

NekoShin pointed to a small cut on NekoYasha arm. The blood had left a mark on the white part on the kimono.

NekoShin began to glare at NekoYasha.

NekoYasha laughed uneasily.

"Don't blame her! It was Menoumaru!" Sesshomaru said

"So that bastard did that to you!" NekoShin said looking at NekoYasha

"He caught us off guard!" NekoYasha said looking down at her feet.

NekoShin smiled at NekoYasha

"It's ok! That happened to me when Zaguro surprise jumped me! Of course we were only 5-years-old!" NekoShin said with a laugh

"But Zaguro always surprise jumped ya when you weren't looking?" NekoYasha asked

NekoShin's eyes grew huge; he then grabbed NekoYasha by the kimono putting his face near her ear.

"I thought I told you not to bring that up in front of anyone! NekoShin whispered in NekoYasha's ear in frustration.

"Oh!" NekoYasha said.

Sesshomaru looked at NekoYasha then NekoShin. NekoYasha began to laugh uneasily. NekoShin then took his hand off the kimono. NekoShin then turned to Neko Village he then sighed.

"Come on… you two better washed up!" He said as he smiled at them.

~At NekoYasha's ~

NekoYasha put her hand in the burning water.

"I think this waters a little to hot!" NekoYasha said to herself as she put her foot in the water. NekoYasha slowly put her whole body in the water.

Crack!

NekoYasha's turned her head to see four ears go running.

"PERVERTS!" She screamed

NekoYasha grabbed her towel and quickly put her kimono on and ran out the door.

Sesshomaru looked up to see NekoYasha run out the door.

"NekoYasha?" He asked

NekoYasha looked around were she had spotted the ears.

"Wind Dragon!" She shouted

The Wind Dragon then picked up two small figures and brought them over to her.

"What are you two doing her?" She asked

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Plaese Review!