InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's True Love ❯ Epilogue 1 ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neko: Hi and thanks or reading my fic!
 
NekoYasha: And thanks for the reviews!
 
Sesshomaru: Yeah….
 
Neko: But do not worry! I have bloopers and a sequel coming up. For reminders the title for the sequel is: Feelings That Transcend Time and Memories of the Past.
 
Sesshomaru: O.o Bloopers?!?!
 
NekoYasha: =^-^= YEAH A SEQUEL!! Isn't this great Sesshomaru? *Hugs*
 
Sesshomaru: O.o Sequel?
 
Neko: Enjoy the Ending!
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
 
NekoYasha looked down at the falling pieces of wood that could have been her. She sighed and looked back up at Sesshomaru who had a death-clinching grasp on her arm, not wanting to let go.
 
“Sesshomaru…” NekoYasha said as she looked at him.
 
“I've got you!” Sesshomaru replied as he pulled her up.
 
“Hey! Is that NekoYasha?” A voice asked
 
“Yeah! I think that is!” Another voice said
 
“Oh shit….” NekoYasha mumbled
 
NekoYasha and Sesshomaru looked up at the other side of where the bridge was to see two cat-demons looking at Sesshomaru and NekoYasha.
 
“Not them!” NekoYasha said to herself.
 
“Hey NekoYasha! How's the dog-demon?”
 
“How are they?” Sesshomaru whispered
 
“The one in the black and white hakama is TsumeNeko and the other one in red and white is NekoKenji!” NekoYasha whispered back
 
“I think those to are a tsugalow!” TsumeNeko said (Tsugalow: Nekonese for “Lovers” )
 
“A neko and an inu? HAHAHAHA!!” NekoKenji burst out into laughter.
 
NekoYasha's ears lied flat on her head as she heard the insults of a cat and dog demon being together! Sesshomaru pulled up NekoYasha and held her close to his chest. He stroked her long hair and sighed, NekoYasha continued to stare at TsumeNeko and NekoKenji. Sesshomaru raised his left hand and his fingers turned a golden color. TsumeNeko and NekoKenji noticed that and soon turned tail and ran away, not wanting to stay any longer. NekoYasha smiled weakly.
 
“Cowards…” She said
 
Sesshomaru then let go of NekoYasha and turned away, not wanting to look at her. NekoYasha looked at Sesshomaru and her smile faded away.
 
“Sesshomaru?”
 
No reply.
 
“Sesshomaru?”
 
“I need to go…”
 
“What?!?!” NekoYasha shouted as she ran up to Sesshomaru, “What….”
 
“There is something…. I must do…. And I need to do this alone….” Sesshomaru said as he looked down at NekoYasha and ran his fingers through her hair.
 
“But why?” NekoYasha asked nearly in tears.
 
“I'll tell you the next time I see you…”
 
NekoYasha hugged Sesshomaru tightly, “Please don't go…take me with you!”
 
Sesshomaru looked down at NekoYasha sadly, he wanted her to come with him, but he knew there was going to be trouble and he didn't want to take the chance of losing her his true love. NekoYasha buried her head into Sesshomaru's chest; her salt-water tears staining his clothes with all of her sorrow welled up in her heart. NekoYasha looked up at Sesshomaru pleading for him not to go. Sesshomaru leaned over and kissed NekoYasha as he pulled her into an embrace, he dare not let go… not yet. When Sesshomaru pulled away he looked down and NekoYasha and whispered in her ear.
 
“I love you!”
 
NekoYasha looked up to see Sesshomaru looking down to her from a cloud that formed at his feet, he was then brought up to the sky. NekoYasha lost grasp of Sesshomaru's hand and looked at him with more tears.
 
“I love you Sesshomaru…”
 
“I love you too!”
 
Sesshomaru looked around, “Where is Jaken this time!”
 
NekoYasha then turned around to see her dragons fly up to her. She glared at the Fire Dragon. “Ahem!”
 
The fire dragon opened his mouth and Jaken came out screaming and all the while trying to put the fire out that had set his clothes to blaze. Jaken ran in circles still screaming until the water dragon had finally put him out.
 
“The nerve of you Dragons!!” Jaken hisses as he turned to Sesshomaru, “Wait for me my lord!”
 
Jaken made it up to Sesshomaru's little cloud and let out an exasperated sigh. He then looked down with Sesshomaru, what he saw made his jaw drop. NekoYasha and her dragons were waving farewell while the flower dragon winked at Jaken making him turn bright red in the face.
 
“Stupid dragon…” He mumbled
 
NekoYasha watched Sesshomaru's outline vanish into the clouds and saw nothing more. She smiled and looked at the valley that lay in front of her. For she was setting off for her own adventure. NekoYasha then looked back up at the sky…
 
“I love you Sesshomaru…. And maybe…. We will meet again.”
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Thanks for reading my fic! I will start to work on the bloopers! Till then…. SEE YA!!