InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ Kagome's Era ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Legal Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Stargate SG-1, I don't I have to mention this anymore. I believe that you have some intelligence.
Chapter 2:
Era
That night Kagome and Inuyasha confessed. Inuyasha Kissed Kagome passionately, and slowly started to take off her shirt. Only to have Kagome want more as she started to undress Inuyasha. Inuyasha slowly started to kiss her chest. Trying to take off her bra. Kagome stepped back to strip out her clothes. Inuyasha did the same.
Miroku came back, trying to escape Sango's wrath. And seen Kagome and Inuyasha. He just stood there drooling. That was until Sango found him. "There you are, I'm going to kill you," said Sango. Miroku pointed in the direction of two lovers. "Oh my god" Sango said with complete surprise on her face, "You pervert! How can you watch two close friends doing that! I'm going to fucking kill you!" Sango yelled, with complete seriousness. Miroku ran for his life, seriously thinking she was going to.
The day after Inuyasha confessed his love for Kagome "Inuyasha can I go back to my time, and tell that Naraku is dead, and all we need to finish the jewel, which only one shard remains".
"Sure, as long as you don't too long".
"Alright, thanks Inuyasha, I'll be gone to days", said Kagome Happily, and ran to well.
When she to the well she didn't hesitate, and jumped through. After she got through, she heard several loud thumps. "I wonder what that is" said Kagome curiously. She climbed up the well to see Tokyo, in flames. Several large balls of energy came from the sky, destroying everything. Followed by thousands of Death Gliders, cleaning up. She screamed in horror seeing what happened to Sota, Grandpa and her mother. "No, you can't be dead, you just can't be dead". Several people in grey metal armour seen Kagome, pointed their staff and shot balls of energy at her. Kagome fell down the well just before that happened.
She went back to the Feudal Era. She climbed her way out of the well, crying the entire way. And ran to the Village looking for Inuyasha. Inuyasha smelled her tears, and wondered why she was back so early. Decided to go to Kagome. "Kagome, what happened" asked Inuyasha. Kagome as fast she could ran into Inuyasha. She hugged him and wouldn't let go. "Are you okay" asked a very serious Inuyasha.
"No, Sota, Mom have been killed, and my era is in flames from war."
"I didn't realize your time was in a state of war?"
"Me neither", said Kagome, who started to cry harder, "I just want to embrace you".
They stayed that way until the morning. "Good morning" said Inuyasha forgetting about last night.
"What's so fucking good about it." said by an very angry Kagome.
"Sorry"
"I ... I just don't get it..." said Kagome, "the last time I was in my time, there was a ... a conference. A conference for the complete unity, for the entire planet. And for some reason, it was going incredibly easy. There was to be one government for the entire planet. One currency. How is this possible.?"
"Duh, someone didn't like it, and rebelled." said Inuyasha.
"SIT, thump SIT, thump SIT thump " Yelled Kagome with pure rage. "They were all asked, and none said no! All they would have to do is say no and they wouldn't be apart."
"Inuyasha where did you go?" asked Kagome.
"Down here!" said Inuyasha. "Thank to your sits".
"I never realized a sit thump can go so far" said Kagome. "Oops, sorry the forth one was an accident.
"Sure" said Inuyasha sarcastically.
"Sit thump " said Kagome annoyed.
"Well, doing nothing will help, Kagome, we should find the last jewel shard, and find out what happened." said Inuyasha.
"I don't want to anything" yelled Kagome.
"That will only make things harder on you!" said Inuyasha.
"No" yelled Kagome.
"To bad!" said Inuyasha. Inuyasha then jumped up, picked Kagome, and held her bridal style. And started running, in earth of the Jewel. "You don't have a choice. You thank me later!"
"Don't make me S-I-T you" yelled Kagome.
"You'll be sent flying if you do!" said Inuyasha.
Inuyasha ran past the well and they seen a large number of people in Grey armour.
"Them" said Kagome.
"Who are they", said Inuyasha.
"They look like the one who killed Sota, and my mother." said Kagome.
Inuyasha ran to a place where Kagome couldn't see. "Stay here, I'll be back in a moment." With that Inuyasha jumped away back to well. "Iron Weaver Soul Stealer" Inuyasha yelled as he started to massacre about a hundred solders in the Grey coloured armour. Until only one remained. Inuyasha grabbed him by the throat, and dragged him back to Kagome.
"Now your going to answer a couple questions for us." said Inuyasha as he tightened his grip.
(A/N): I know you might not like a cliff hanger, but to bad. You'll just have to live with it. And yes I know Inuyasha isn't normally a voice of reason.