InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ The Interrogation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N): Note I will be calling the soldiers in grey armour, Jaffa, from now on.
Chapter 3:
The Interrogation
"Who's the people destroying Kagome's era!" yelled Inuyasha.
"The people that will kill you" replied the Jaffa. Inuyasha tightened his grip
"Hurts doesn't it?" said Inuyasha, "Now who are those who are with you?
"We are the Jaffa, weakling humans like you, will die by our hands," said the Jaffa, "In the name of our god, Baal!"
"Why did you attack us?" Kagome asked.
"You became a thorn in our side!" replied the Jaffa.
"What have we done to you", Yelled Kagome, "Why?".
"Because of the acts your planet has done against our god!" the Jaffa yelled back.
"What, your not from Earth?" Kagome asked.
"No, are you retarded, or something", said the Jaffa, "Off course were not from Earth."
Kagome fell to ground crying. "How could we do anything, the farthest, we've been to is the moon?"
"What are talking about, your planet has traveled to several other planets through the Sheppa Eye." replied the Jaffa.
"What's a Sheppa Eye?" asked Inuyasha curiously. "What does that do?"
"Why don't you ask her" said the Jaffa, "She should know".
Inuyasha looked at Kagome. "I don't know a thing", said Kagome, "I've never heard of it".
The Jaffa had silently grabbed something, the general shape looked like a Z ((A/N):I'm calling it a zet niketel or zet from now on). He held one end, and pointed the other at Inuyasha and squeezed it. A jolt of something that looks like lightning, came out of it and struck Inuyasha. Inuyasha felt it and tightened his grip. Until the Jaffa dropped the zat. "What was that" Inuyasha said almost ripping his head off.
"That should of paralysed you!" said the Jaffa as he underestimated him.
"WHAT!" yelled Inuyasha as the blood starts to rush to the head.
"Ohh Shit" said the Jaffa, fearing for his life.
"Inuyasha, you can't kill him yet", said Kagome, "He still has a lot to say!"
"Feh", said Inuyasha, "He's going to die when we finish with him".
"I'll find a way to kill you", said the Jaffa, "Human".
Inuyasha rose to anger. "I'm not completely Human..."
"Sit thump " said Kagome. Inuyasha held onto Jaffa. Almost killing him.
"How did you get to this time", asked Kagome.
"We followed you!" replied the Jaffa. "Woman".
"I'll kill you" yelled Kagome, in anger. With that she, drawn an arrow, aimed at the Jaffa's head, and fired. Killing the Jaffa.
"Why did you do that?" asked Inuyasha.
"We asked all we could of him." replied Kagome.
That evening.
Inuyasha set a fire, hauled water to their campsite. While Kagome sat around doing nothing. Crying because of her families death. "Okay, I'm back now", said Inuyasha, You wanna talk".
"No", answered Kagome.
"I won't let you answer no", replied Inuyasha.
"You want to bet", yelled Kagome. "I'll S-I-T you if you continue trying".
"Well you can sit me all you want", said Inuyasha, "We're still going talk".
"Sit thump " Kagome yelled.
"That’s not going to stop me", protested Inuyasha.
"Sit thump , Sit thump , Sit thump , Sit thump , Sit thump , Sit thump , Sit thump ", Kagome yelled.
Inuyasha jumps out of the newly created, and grabbed Kagome. "Ha, now you can't sit me anymore", yelled Inuyasha, "Now we're going to talk".
"I'm not going to talk", Kagome started to cry even harder.
"Don't cry", Inuyasha said, "It will only make things worse!"
Inuyasha slapped himself, and the grabbed what had bitten him. It was Myoga, "Master, I have important news".
"What is it", asked Inuyasha.
"Totosai, has someone who appears to be from the future", said Myoga, "I think you should meet him".
'That will hopefully keep Kagome's mind of, of things', thought Inuyasha. "Alright we'll meet him, We'll get the rest of gang together, and leave in the morning".
Inuyasha, Kagome, and Myoga started to walk back to the village. And just as they get there they see the village in flames. Kagome gets on Inuyasha's back, and Inuyasha dash of to the village. They got closer, and seen the horror of the Jaffa mercilessly cut down the fleeing villagers. Inuyasha charged at them gave them the same amount of mercy they gave the fleeing villagers. Inuyasha, returned to the village, seeing Sango throwing her Hiraikotsu almost without a pause in between. Miroku, stood right beside Sango fighting anyone who got close. Kilala and Shippo also joined the battle, sneaking up attacking, and then disappearing. Inuyasha landed right beside Sango, and Miroku. Kagome got of Inuyasha, grabbed her bow, and joined the battle. Inuyasha jumped up out of sight an came back into sight behind the main force. Grabbed his Tetseiga, and "Wind Scar". All of the remaining Jaffa ran off.
"Anyone of you injured?" asked Inuyasha, "Kilala was struck a coulpe times, and a staff hit my side", answered Miroku, "nothing to harmful".
"Alright, tommorrow morning, were leaving, we have to get to Totosai".
"Why?"
"Someone from Kagome's Era is there," said Inuyasha, "Maybe he something about who they are".
"You mean there from Kagom'e era?" asked Miroku.
"Yes", Kagome yelled starting to cry again, "they killed my family".
"I'm so sorry", Miroku said, "I didn't know".
"That's enough", said Sango, "We'll have a big day tommorrow",
(A/N): I know that you probably don't know much about Stargate, so I put this chapter in to help cleanse the confusion. I'll answer more questions in a later chapter.