InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ The Kamigawa and the Seritio ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4:
The Kamigawa and the Seritio
The gang woke up, had breakfast, and left.
And when they got there. "What do you want old man", said Inuyasha, "Where the person from Kagome's era I was told about."
Totosai replied, "First I need two of your fangs".
"Why?" answered Inuyasha.
"Wait two days, and find out", said Totosai.
"To bad", said Inuyasha, "Your not getting them".
"With what he said", replied Totosai, "Your going to get all the help you can get".
"To bad" said Inuyasha.
"Sit thump ", said Kagome.
Sango, and Miroku, grabbed Inuyasha's arms, while Shippo sat on his head, and Kagome jumped on top of him. Holding Inuyasha down while Totosai took out the fangs. "I'll kill you".
"No you won't", yelled Kagome, "Sit thump , ahh that does hurt".
They all fell over onto Inuyasha, because of Kagome's sit command. "No kidding," said Shippo, Miroku, and Sango all in unison.
"Get off of me", yelled Inuyasha. All but Kagome quickly got off of Inuyasha, "Thank you".
Totosai went to his hut and brought the stranger to the gang. "Alright here he is," said Totosai, "I'm busy so I’ll be back in two days".
"Alright, what the date of your era," asked Kagome, "The last day you were there".
"June 4, 2005" he said.
"How long have you been in this era?" asked Kagome.
"Eight days" he answered.
“Alright, we have the same time period,” Kagome said, “At least to the day”.
"Why are you on him like that?".
"We had to pull two teeth out of him," replied Kagome.
"Why are still on him", he asked.
"Feel like it," answered Kagome.
"Okay then," then he said, "I should probably introduce myself. I'm Captain Matthew Wright of the SGC or Stargate Command."
"What’s Stargate command?", asked Miroku.
"It's was a secret military base," said Matthew.
"What's there," asked Sango.
"The Stargate, or as the Goul'd call it, the sheppa eye".
"It was you", yelled Kagome, "It was you who provoked them to attack earth".
"Calm down", Matthew said, "Yes, we did provoke them, but we provoked, before we realised we provoked them."
"Huh?"
"When we first started to travel through the Stargate, we came across a small race of beings called the Goul'd" he said.
"I thought they were called the Jaffa?", Inuyasha asked a little confused.
"The Jaffa are the armies of the Goul'd, they believe that the Goul'd are gods", he said,
"Otherwise, the Goul'd wouldn't exist anymore."
"How did they get humans to think that they were gods", asked Shippo.
"I think it was that they possessed some humans", Matthew said.
"How did they do that?" snarled Kagome.
"The Goul'd are small snakes who impale your skin, go inside, and essentially kills you and takes over your body".
"How long ago was it since you started using the Stargate?" asked Inuyasha.
"About a decade," replied Matthew.
"Why didn't they attack earlier?" asked Miroku.
"For several reasons, just be patient and I’ll try to explain them all", Matthew said, "First of all they did. First by Apophis, he attack with two mother ships, the only thing that stopped it was SG-1's infiltration of them. Second time they, sent an asteroid towards Earth, but SG-1 again finds a way to stop it. The third time was by Annubis and his fleet attacked Earth if it wasn't for General O'Neill having the Ancient Gene, they would of won. Baal's fleet is significantly larger than the size of Annubis's fleet was. The other reason is they have a feudal system in place. They often fight each other. Baal finish of all of the other Goul'd."
"Wasn't there others who fought back against him?" asked Inuyasha.
"Yes, there was some Jaffa who have rebelled, and there are the Tok'ra", said Matthew, "But after Baal destroy the other supposed to be gods, he turned his attentions to them. They were quickly and horribly annihilated".
"We were his only real threats remaining, other than the Asgard. But the Asgard are recovering from a vicious war from the Replicators," said Matthew, "The only way we can hope to is to kill Baal! Nothing else matters. They literally have about 20 billion foot soldiers, about 2 billion death gliders, about 300 to 400 mother ships, about 4 Alkesh for each mother ship, and an army of super soldiers numbering in the millions."
"What are Death Gliders?" asked Shippo.
"They are flying contraptions built for war," replied Matthew.
"What are mother ships?" asked Shippo.
"They are massive contraptions, that can travel in space," replied Matthew.
"Alright, what are Alkesh and what are the super soldiers", asked Shippo very curiously.
"The Alkesh are smaller versions of mother ships", said Matthew, " And the super soldiers are petty much warriors who have enhanced strength, and armour that absorb almost everything. But they tend to kill themselves, they weren’t designed to live long".
"What do you mean, they don't live long?" asked Miroku, kind of confused.
"They recently created them not long ago" Matthew said.
"How long," asked Inuyasha.
"Couple months maybe" replied Matthew. Which stunned the entire group.
"Who are the replicators?" Shippo asked.
"Mechanical spiders" answered Matthew, "Can I know your names?".
"The woman with the oversized boomerang is Sango, the man with the staff is Miroku, the cat demon is Kilala, the child is Shippo, the person in the red Haori is Inuyasha, and I'm Kagome" replied Kagome.
"Alright enough questions for now," said Inuyasha.
Two days go past with the gang discussing the situation. Waiting for Totosai's return.
Totosai came back with a shield, and a small knife with a sheath. "Alright I'm back" Totosai said.
"Why do need a shield, and knife for," said Inuyasha, "I already have the Tetseiga".
"There not for you", said Totosai.
"Then who are they for?" asked Inuyasha.
"Well the shield, the Seritio is for Kagome. Totosai walked over to Kagome, and placed it on Kagome's arm that she holds her bow. Half way in between the elbow and wrist. "Focus on the shield, tell it to sheath it self. Kagome did so and it vanished. "Okay now focus on unsheathing it." Kagome focused and it reappeared. Kagome noticed that she can see write through it. It is unbreakable and creates a barrier without a time limit, but if breaks, it will take about a day before the barrier can be ready to be used again.
"How strong of a barrier?" asked Miroku.
Totosai ignored Miroku and gave the small knife and sheath to Matthew. "Go ahead unsheathe your sword". Said Totosai, the Kamigawa.
Matthew unsheathed his new sword. When he did the sword transformed, it grew to stretch about 8 or 9 feet. "What the fuck?" questioned Matthew.
"That was the sword transforming into its true form," said Inuyasha.
"It will cut through anything, and create a small barrier, it's not anywhere as strong as Kagome's but if it breaks, it takes about an half-hour before it can be used again", said Totosai. "Just don't let it touch the Tetseiga, or the Seritio or there will be massive destruction in the immediate area. There can be other weapons that will do that to. But there is no way of knowing which is which".
"Alright, one more question", said Inuyasha, "Can you show where you were when you traveled to this time?".
"Yes" Matthew answered.
The next day.
"Alright were leaving Totosai", said Inuyasha.
They started to leave, and Totosai made Miroku, stay for a little bit. "The barrier for Kagome shield is as strong as her feelings for the person she loves", said Totosai. Miroku came to the group keeping quiet about what Totosai said to him.
(A/N): I just realized you can review your own work if you wanted to. I hope I didn't make the new weapons too powerful.