InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shape of Love ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
PREVIOUSLY:
Kagome was blown by the wind into the Bone Eaters Well and traveled back to the Feudal Era. Sango, Shippo, Miroku, and Kirara were all happy to see Kagome. Inu Yasha was extremely happy to see her, but didn't show his true feelings. After The old gang got caught up Kagome and Inu Yasha were on the roof of the shrine while the others were asleep. They both fell in love again and slept together on the roof. The very next day Kagome draged Inu Yasha away from the others to tel him something. But what does Kagome have to tell him? Find out now!

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Kagome didn't know how to tel Inu Yasha her secret. She was scared of what he would say. "Inu Yasha, I don't know how to say this but..." She paused and began crying. Inu Yasha huged her and said, "Kagome, you can tell me ANYTHING. Just please, tell me!" Kagome sat down and began to tell him. "Inu Yasha look, I DO love you and all, but I have a husband at home who loves me dearly and I have a daughter! I can't stay here in the past and be with you. My time is the future. I came and got all the Shikon Jewel my shards and we destroyed Naraku and all the others, so there's no reason for me to be here. I have to leave back to my era. I'm sorry."

Kagome hugged Inu Yasha and he walked away back to the shrine where the others were. Kagome walked back and said goodbye to the gang.

"Kagome why are you leaving so soon?" Shippo cryed. "We're gona miss you a lot Kagome! Don't forget to visit us and bring back some more ninja food!" Kagome smiled. "Don't worry Shippo, I'll come back and visit with ninja food!" Sango hugged Kagome.

"I want you to come to mine and Miroku's wedding as well Kagome! Next month, you better be there!" Sango said. "Of course!" Kagome laughed. "Bye guys!" She said and jumped back into the Bone Eaters Well, traveling back to her own time.

When she got to the other side she climbed up and ran inside with the blankets she was supposed to get and grabbed her shoes. Kagome ran inside and there was Hojo sitting at the table in the kitchen happy to see she was alright.

"Kagome! Where were you? I called and called. I was worried sick!!!" Hojo hugged Kagome tight and kissed her. "I'm sorry. I fell into the well when I went back to get blankets and my old friends were there. I stayed and caught up on old times. I'm so sorry Hojo." Kagome said and sat down to eat with Hojo.

As they sat and began to chat, their two year old daughter, Aiko, came in and hugged Kagome. "Mommy! You're back!!" Aiko cryed. "Aiko. I missed you, I'm sorry I left. Don't worry, momy will never leave like that again, I promise!" Kagome said and put Aiko on her lap. "Well I have work today, so I'll see you girls tomorrow. Goodbye Aiko. Goobye Kagome, I love you both!" Hojo said as he grabbed is suitcase and head for the door. "BYE DADDY!" Aiko ran and hugged his leg. "Bye Hojo, i love you, too." Kagome said and instantly thought of last night with Inu Yasha. The entire day Kagome though of Inu Yasha and how she would tell Hojo.

A week later Kagome decided to send Aiko off with her little brother Sota and her mother so Kagome can talk to Hojo in private. Hojo knew something went down with Kagome and Inu Yasha, he had a small feeling inside him that Kagome cheatd on him with Inu Yasha.

"Hojo listen, I ned to tell you something" Kagome said sitting Hojo down, "I already know about you and Inu Yasha. That's why I packed my stuff and I'm leaving for good. And you can keep Aiko 'cause I be she's not even mine!" Hojo started to yell. "What are you talking about? I mean yeah, me and Inu Yasha did sleep together, but why do you have to move out. I love YOU, not Inu Yasha! And Aiko is YOURS. You were my first. Why are you doing this Hojo, why?"

They both got into a big arguement and Hojo decided to leave and file a divorce. "WELL NOW I DON'T REGRET DOING IT WITH INU YASHA!! You're such a little boy Hojo. We could ahve settled this like adults, but no you're so immature!" Hojo slammed the door and Kagome went after him. "And I was hoping we could raise the second kid even though it's not yours." Kagome said as her mother, Sota, and Aiko arrived home. Hojo left in his taxi and never came back.

"Mommy, why is daddy leaving!?!?! Tell him to come back mommy please!" Aiko cryed and Kagome hugged her. "Sota, take Aiko to her room and play with her for a while, please dear." Kagome's mom said. "Ahh, fine. Feel better big sis!" Sota said and grabbed Aiko to take her to her room. He closed the door and Kagome's mom began making coffee.

"I don't understand mom...I chose him over Inu Yasha and yet he runs away. Mom, I love Hojo and I can't be with Inu Yasha, we are in different time periods. That will never work out. Plus, he's a demon and I'm a priestess. That can't work mom. Right?" Kagome said to her mom. "Kagome dear, don't think of the negetive. I'm sure Inu Yasha cares more for you than Hojo does obviously. And you are carrying his child. I think you should give Inu Yasha a chance."

Kagome stood up and grabbed her shoes and a jacket. "Be back soon mom!" Kagome ran out the door.

----
Will Kagome chase after Hojo?
Or will she go back to the Feudal Era for Inu Yasha?
Find out next chapter! (: