InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shhh ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: We Don’t own Inuyasha! ;___;

Full Summary: She was your average smart , shy girl. She had a few friends, was really nice... Got good grades…hmm lets say she was a goody good. So yeah that was her Aiko Higurashi .No one really expected her to be anything else but that type of person. Then the badboy in school, Inuyasha Takashi transfers to her class and sits right next to her. He then takes interest in her for some reason. But then to him she seems annoying after always saving her from her clumsiness and the trouble she gets into, though what he or anyone else doesn’t know that Aiko Higurashi…is more then what she seems…she known other then Kagome… Japans wanted murderer.

SHHH

Chapter One:

A girl with shoulder length brown hair sat in her assigned seat finishing off a paper. She tapped her pencil on her chin thinking. She smiled as should thought of something and wrote it down. A few minutes later she put her pencil away and her notebook then smiled as she finished her work.

“…..Alright, done” She said smiling. The girl next to her who had REALLY long raven black hair smiled back.

“That’s good to hear Cuz.” She told her cousin as she stood up from her seat and started stretching.

The girl with brown hair nodded, “Mmm, you should do your essay too Kikyou, it’s due next week you know….” Kikyou rolled her eyes, “exactly I’ll start it later.”

The girl sighed, “you said that two days ago.”

Kikyou shrugged. “Oh well. If I get a horrible grade, then I do.” the girl just nodded leaving their conversation about the essay with that.

Kikyou looked around the room, “ it’s weird being the only ones here in the class while everyone else is outside eating their lunch.” she then looked back at her cousin and saw a strand of black hair poking out of her head.

“Oi Aiko your real hair is showing.” she whispered .

Aiko blinked and took out a hand mirror from her bag and looked into it. She gasp as she saw the strand poking out of her brown wig. “Oh no…” She looked at Kikyou with a questioning eye. Kikyou nodded knowing what she was asking and walked out the room and guarded the room. Aiko sighed then went to a corner away from the windows where she wouldn’t be seen from outside.

She then took off the brown wig she had on and took off the cap letting her real long, wavy raven hair fall out. She bent down and gathered the hair then put it in a bun then she put back the cap on and wig. She looked into her mirror again to see if there was any black strand of hair sticking out again. Luckily there wasn’t any.

Aiko grabbed her bag and walked towards the door. Just as if she knew Aiko was done Kikyou opened the door and saw her. She smiled,
“Okay that’s better.” Kikyou told her. Aiko nodded, “ Thanks for telling me…we would have been done for if anyone found out about that.”

Kikyou nodded, “yep” The two stop talking as the bell rung. Kikyou looked at her cousin and bowed a bit. “I’ll see you after school okay?” Aiko nodded and waved goodbye as her cousin ran off disappearing within the crowd of other students that were trying to get to their class.

Aiko saw her teacher walking towards the classroom. She smiled and bowed. The teacher did the same. The two went into the room and Aiko sat back at her seat. Few minutes later other students came in. after awhile everyone else was here.

The teacher then started taking roll,

“Aiko Higurashi…ah here.” he didn’t wait for Aiko to respond knowing that she was already there and he wouldn’t even be able to hear her with her quiet voice.

Few minutes for roll calling he found a new name on his attendance sheet.
“ Ah we have a new student in our class… Inuyasha Takashi.”

Silence.

Everyone in the class knew who he was. Inuyasha was the only hanyou in the school. Even though he was one, no one messed with him. They new how strong he was. Even though he’s a half demon he was able to beat up a full fledge one in a small amount of time. Most humans were afraid of him, some were his friends, and some respected him. But being a month new to the school Aiko didn’t really know who he was, only his rep.

The teacher called out his name, when he gotten no response once again he was about to mark him absent. Just then the door slammed open. Everyone turned their heads and saw the hanyou standing their with a smirk on his face.

“Here”

The teacher nodded, “you’re late Takashi.” Inuyasha only rolled his eyes not in the mood to argue and get another detention. The teacher skim through the class looking for a opened seat, then he spotted one.

“Ah right there Takashi, Right next to Higurashi.” He told him pointing to the seat to the right of Aiko. Aiko looked up and blink, “Next to me?” she thought. She gulped and rose her hand,

“Um Yes Higurashi?” Aiko stuttered, “umm well…is that one really….the only seat available?” she said quietly but loudly enough for the teacher to hear. The teacher looked around again and saw another opening, “Ah yes there’s another seat right there Taka--”

“Nah” Inuyasha said cutting off the teachers sentence, “I’ll take the seat next to the girl.” The teacher only nodded as Inuyasha walked towards the seat next to Aiko.

Inuyasha stared at her as the teacher started the lesson for the day. Aiko only ignored him, but he still felt the tension in her, which made him a bit pissed off.

All the sudden Inuyasha got up and slammed his hand on the desk grabbing every ones attention.

“OI Bitch! What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Inuyasha yelled at her.

Aiko looked at him surprise. “Huh?”

Inuyasha glared at her and bent down leaning towards her face making her back away. “Do you have a problem with me sitting here?” he asked her. Aiko didn’t say a word.

Inuyasha growled and grabbed the collar of her uniform and brought her face in front of his, “ Who the fuck do you think you are Higurashi?…Oh yeah the goody good huh?” He whispered to her. The teachers voice yelling at him to put her back down and him to sit down just came in one ear and out the other.

Aiko was still surprise, but shook the thought away and stared at him… “…ano…please let go…we should be listening to the teacher…there’s no need to catch attention….Takashi-San”. Aiko whispered so quietly that only Inuyasha was able to pick up what she said, WHICH made him angrier.

“Why you…” Inuyasha stopped his sentence as his ears started hurting cause of the teachers voice yelling at him to stop. “alright alright!” he told the teacher letting Aiko go dropping her onto her chair.

Aiko wince in pain as she fell on her ass. She looked at Inuyasha who was still looking at her, “…I don’t think there is a point to take notice in you while our teacher is teaching about our test next week….”

She whispered just to let only him hear her. Inuyasha’s eyes widen, he growled at her and sat back down in his seat and face the front. Aiko just stared at him for a few seconds and also sat back down.
---
Kikyou waited for her cousin at the entrance. She watched as everyone else walked off going home or wherever. Usually she’d ignored every ones conversation, but then she heard her cousins named.

“Keh that Aiko bitch.”

Kikyou’s eye widen, ‘that voice…it’s Takashi’s! oh no…I forgot he transferred out my class and into Aiko’s’

“She’s worst then the other Higurashi.” Kikyou heard Inuyasha say. Her eye twitch, ‘that bastard…..’ She kept on listening on his conversation with whoever.

“Ah but Inuyasha, Aiko-chan is very beautiful, her short brown hair, the way she looks at the ground while she talks avoiding eye contacts, and the perfect opportunity too--” SMACK

“YOU PERVERT!!!” Kikyou yelled out as she smacked Inuyasha’s best friend, Miroku, with her bag knocking him out. Inuyasha just stared at his unconscious friend,

“Keh he deserved that.” Inuyasha turned to look at Kikyou, “luckily for you I would have-”
He was caught off as Kikyou glared at him, “Would have what? Hit me? Oh, I know you Takashi you have no guts to hit a girl, you would have just rant me out, telling me what the heck I did and why I did it and so on. Ne?”

Inuyasha’s eye twitch. “KEH!“ She was right….they’ve been to the same school TOO long. Kikyou only smirked, though it disappeared as Aiko called out her name. “Kikyou.”

Kikyou turned to see her cousin running down the stairs. Kikyou smiled, and that too disappeared as someone accidentally bump into Aiko making her lose her footing. Kikyou panicked.

“Ai-AIKO!” Aiko closed her eye waiting for the pain to come, but after a few seconds she felt nothing, but arms holding onto her waist. She opened her eyes only to find gold ones looking right at her. Aiko stared at the man who saved her from getting a broken arm or something. “th-thank you…” she whispered to him. He blushed as he notice their position and pulled away from her.

“KEH, clumsy wench.” Inuyasha muttered. Aiko dusted off her clothes and bowed to him, “Thank you very much….for saving me.” She told him. Inuyasha turned red, he never really gotten a thanks so formal before. Kikyou just stood there surprise on what Inuyasha just did. Who would have known that the bad boy could actually…save someone?

Kikyou chuckled quietly and grabbed onto Aiko’s arm. “Well that’s enough thanking the guy, you’ve made him red enough!” Kikyou said while laughing as Inuyasha just glared at her.

Aiko nodded, “I’m sorry…to embarrass you Takashi-San.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes, adding ‘San’ to his name made him more embarrass. “Will you just stop being so fucking formal Higurashi?!” He snapped at her. Aiko blinked and tilt her head confuse. “Huh?”

Inuyasha glared at her, “Look just shut up already and don’t get in my way!
I don’t need to keep saving you just ‘cause you‘re so clumsy!” Kikyou made a fist and stepped up to him.

“LOOK TAKASHI! She was only trying to thank you for saving her! It wasn’t her fault she fell! You know as well as I do that guy bump into her making her lose her footing!” Inuyasha ‘fehed’, turned around, and walked away.

Kikyou glared as he did and grabbed onto Aiko’s arm, “Let just go home Aiko.” Aiko only nodded and looked at the spot where Inuyasha was just at. Then the two left….leaving Miroku on the ground on his own.
--

WITH KIKYOU AND AIKO

The two finally arrived home. Kikyou looked around the house seeing no sign of her father anywhere. “You think he’d be here greeting us…” Kikyou said sighing. Aiko went into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

“He left a note though, it says he’d be done for a few weeks for a business trip….” Aiko read the note while a sweat drop. Kikyou walked over there and took the note and read it also.

“That father of mine….” She crumpled the note and threw it into the garbage. “Some parent he is.” Aiko shrugged, “At least you have a roof above your head.” Aiko said to her. Kikyou nodded then went out the kitchen and started closing ALL of the curtains.

Once they were close for no one to look into their home Aiko grabbed her wig and took it off then the cap.

“FINALLY!” She yelled out as her normal hair fell on to her shoulders. Kikyou looked at her cousin and shook her head and sat on the couch.

“You’re Soooo lucky we found you Aiko, if we hadn’t I bet you’d in prison right now.” Kikyou said rubbing her head. Aiko only rolled her eyes,

“yeah, yeah, I know. BUT even though if I did get caught I could have busted out of there and ki--”

Kikyou glared at her cousin, “Kagome!” Aiko flinch as Kikyou yelled out her real name. “ Okay, I’m sorry….” She apologized as she sat down next to her. Looking at them the two could have been twins, both had long hair, except Kikyou had longer and straighter hair, both were about the same height and their face were very similar.

Kikyou turned her head, “remember, you promise Dad and I.” Aiko…I mean Kagome looked up at the ceiling and nodded, “I know I did…no more murdering people….I don’t attend to anymore Kikyou….” Kagome closed her eyes as a tear came out.

Kikyou looked at her sadly, “Good…Auntie, Grandpa, and Souta…would be proud of you.” she whispered. Kagome didn’t say a word and only cried quietly to herself…
---

SATURDAY

Kagome and Kikyou sat down in front of the TV staring at it as they slowly ate their cereal.
‘It seems Tokyo has been quiet lately. It has been a month ago when the police had chased down the murderous Kagome. Ever since then no one has heard of her again. They have also searched every related places she could be, and again she’s no where to be found. But, even though she has been gone for a month we say everyone to be cautious until the murderous Kagome is found.’

Kagome glared at the news reporter. “ That Bi--” “Kagome!” Kagome rolled her eyes and ate the rest of her cereal. Kikyou sighed and stared at her cousin. “I can’t believe after eight years of missing you turn out to be a professional killer.”

Kagome put down her bowl on he coffee table, “Tell me once more…Why did you kill all those people?” Kagome thought a bit then looked at her, “It…was fun.” She answered her quietly. Kikyou only shook her head, “How can something so horrible be so fun!?”

Kagome stood up and glared at her, “Look!! Most of them weren’t good people!” She then realized she said most then gulped and turned around not facing her cousin who was glaring at her.

“Most? Most Kag? Are you saying you also killed innocent people? My god Kagome…YOUR FAMILY WAS MURDERED TO SOMEONE…Almost…LIKE YOU!” Kikyou yelled out. Kagome froze….she knew, she knew what she has done for eight years, she knew it was wrong, but. She just couldn’t let the fact go that it excited her. It thrilled her to have blood spread, it was enjoyable to her.

But now, after finding out a month ago that her own family was murdered by someone like her, she knew she had to stop. “I know…and I wont do it anymore…I promised you and uncle…I promise my whole family.” She answered Kikyou.

The two stayed there in silence for awhile but then Kikyou stood up and took their bowls into the sink and washed them. She came back into the living room finding Kagome on the couch rubbing her forehead. Kikyou sighed and went up to her cousin,
“Hey come on, we should go shopping, how’s that?”

Kagome looked at her and smiled then nodded, “Alright…I’ll get my wig.”

With that they both change and went out.
--
WITH INUYASHA AT A CAFE

“YOU PERV!!!”

SMACK

Inuyasha sighed as his friends were at it again, the same routine everyday, every friggin’ minute. He looked at Miroku who had a red mark on his cheek and only shook his head,
“You ass, would you ever learn?” He asked him

Miroku only rubbed his cheek and sighed happily, “I can never when something that brings such pain can be so sof--” He didn‘t finish his sentence as he felt someone glaring at him, he turned and say a girl with long brown hair in a ponytail glaring at him. He gulped.

“Do you want to finish that Houshi??” The girl asked in a deadly voice. Miroku shook his head, “I’m very sorry my dear Sango” He answered as he took her hand and rubbed it with his unharmed cheek.

Sango pulled her hand away from him and rolled her eyes, “you’re such a perv…”

Inuyasha only rolled his eye, yep…this always happened, Miroku rubbing girls asses, getting smack in the face, then getting threatened. He turned his head looking around for nothing special, then something caught his eye as he saw someone sitting down reading the newspaper, right in the front page was about that Kagome girl. He turned back his head and looked at Sango,

“Oi Sango, is your dad still on that Kagome case?” He asked her. Sango only sighed and nodded,

“Yeah, they still haven’t found her.” she answered him. Miroku blinked, “What if she like moved to a different country or something?” Sango only shrugged, “That’s what I thought, but my father hasn’t gotten any news from outside of Tokyo or Japan about ruthless murders. But there are other teams out of Japan searching for her too.”

Inuyasha and Miroku only nodded, “Is she like a demon or something?” Inuyasha asked, Sango shook her head, “My father says she’s human, most wounds from victims were from bullets or knives, or whatever. I’m not really allowed to see the case you know.”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “It was just a yes or no question.” He then smirked, “Heh since she’s human I can kick her ass.” the two stared at him,

“ I don’t think so Inuyasha, This girl is crazy, one time I overheard my father talking to the police department one night. I looked into his room and saw him shaking, he was saying that she killed the two best demons on his team, those two been alive over thousand of years Inuyasha! How could they die by the hands of one girl?” Sango told him while taking her cup of hot chocolate and taking a sip.

“Keh”

Miroku sighed and looked around wanting to end the conversation, just then he saw the two Higurashi enter the café , “Oh look who it is!”

Inuyasha and Sango turned their head in the two girls directions, Inuyasha only growled, “those bitches…”
Sango glared at him, “ What’s wrong with you Inuyasha, those two are the nicest girls in our school.”

Inuyasha stared at her, “your point? Look they get in my nerves oka--”

“Kikyou-San! Aiko-San! Over here!” Sango yelled out. The two Higurashi looked at her then at each other.
“Should we?” Kikyou asked, Aiko only nodded and smiled. “Argh…fine you go a head I’ll order our drinks.” Aiko nodded again and headed towards Sango and the others.

Once Aiko was there she sat down next to Sango and greeted her. She looked at Miroku and bowed her head, then looked at Inuyasha who she found was glaring at her, but she ignored that and bowed at him too.

“So Aiko-Chan how has your stay in Tokyo this few weeks?” Miroku asked holding his cup of coffee. Aiko smiled at him, “It’s been nice…I’ve never knew the city had so many people.” she answered him. Sango laughed, “Yeah lots of traffic huh?” Aiko giggled and nodded.

Inuyasha only scoffed and drank his coke. A few minutes later Kikyou arrived and sat between Aiko and Sango. “Kikyou-Chan, it’s very nice for you to join us.” Miroku said to her. Kikyou nodded, “Yeah…I guess.”

“So are you showing Aiko-San around?” Sango asked. Kikyou nodded, “Yup, being here for awhile, she still doesn’t have any clothes right Aiko?” Kikyou said giggling. Aiko blushed and nodded, “uh…yes, so she was going to take me shopping.”

Sango smiled, “that sounds like fun! We’ll go with you!”

Inuyasha banged the table that startled everyone, “WHAT?! Hell no! we are not going to hang out with those wenches!” Sango only rolled her eyes, “Oh come on! These two are sweet as sugar!” Inuyasha only rolled his eyes, and Kikyou glared at him. “Look you don’t have to go,” She looked at Sango, “It’s okay Sango, Aiko and I can just go.” Sango shook her head, “No way, WE ARE COMING” she told Kikyou while glaring at Inuyasha who also glared back at her.

“We need these two to protect us,” Sango pointed at the two guys, “Especially the hanyou, since you know…about that Murderer.” Sango told the girls.

Aiko and Kikyou thought for a bit, “well…if you want…to.” Aiko said quietly, Sango nodded, “Yes we do, right guys?” Sango said looking mostly at Inuyasha.

Inuyasha stared at her and growled…. “Fine…. BUT I ANT CARRYING YOUR F-IN BAGS!” he yelled out at them. The girls only giggled, and Sango nodded, “You don’t have to, Miroku will.” Miroku froze, “Wha- Hey I didn’t agree to that!”

Aiko looked at him and used the eyes “so you wont do is Miroku-Kun?” Miroku gulped and stared at her cuteness which only made Inuyasha gag. After a second later he sighed and agreed to. “Haha! So we’ll go once you two are done ‘kay?”

The two nodded as the waiter finally gave them their drinks.
--

After 30 minutes are so they finished drinking and chatting a bit. They all got up and was about to leave. Just then the door opened. They all looked who entered and everyone at the café froze, a few held their hands up as the man who entered held up a gun.

“Oh shit…” Miroku whispered.

Sango was frozen, Kikyou gulped, Inuyasha glared at the man scenting that he was a demon, and Aiko….She just stared at the man…and pretended to be frozen with fear.


“ALRIGHT! I see we have….” The demon counted everyone in the café, “ 10 humans and a half-breed, Heh what luck.” Inuyasha only growled at that comment. The man step forward and made a few people flinch in fear. He chuckled and pointed the gun at the cashier, “You, tell your boss he’s out of time.”

The cashier gulped, “the-th-the boss isn’t here…si-sir.” The demon chuckled again, but his face suddenly grew serious as he grabbed the collar of the cashiers shirt. “NOT HERE!!?” The cashier started letting tears fall, and slowly nodded, “I- I’m sorry, bu- but he won-wont be back till…till next week!”

The demon only shook his head put his gun in his pocket, then patted the cashiers stomach, who was shaking in fear. Then in a fast moment he pierced the cashiers stomach then pulled out his hand and left the cashier drop to the floor leaving a puddle of blood on the ground.

Most of the people screamed in terror at such scene, others were still frozen.

Kikyou and Sango only covered their mouths at the horrible site. Miroku close his eyes and looked at the ground. Inuyasha made a face as he smelt the blood. Aiko just stood there.

What were they to do? What was going to happen? Inuyasha couldn’t do anything, if he did, he’d risk the lives of innocent people, his friends…how was he suppose to save them when he couldn’t do anything?
He may have been bad, but he wasn’t so bad to let such people die.


So all he could think of…was to just stand there. The Demon then turned and look at everyone, “Well since the boss of this stupid Café aint here, I might as well have fun…no?” Every ones eyes widen…

By the looks of it, they all knew this demon wouldn’t let them go so easily…this guy was an assassin…and a murder who killed for fun.

The demon walked around and spotted the table for five. He smirked as he walked towards them. “Well hello, what do we have here…” He looked at the five, and saw Inuyasha, “A hanyou? Heh Can’t do anything to save your friends huh?” Inuyasha only growled at him which made him laugh.

“Such weaklings you are, especially humans.” The demon grabbed Kikyou’s face. She closed her eyes as the demon stared at her face, “Ah such beauty we have here.” Aiko looked at him and made a fist. What the heck was he thinking to do with her cousin?

“to bad it’ll have to go to waste.” He whispered but was loud enough for everyone at that table to hear. Their eyes all widen, and Kikyou froze. ‘No-no…am I going…to die here?” she asked herself. Tears then started to fall from her eyes.

“Aww, don’t cry.” He leaned forward and was about to lick her chin. Aiko’s tightened her fist and without thinking she punched the demon as hard as she can. “ARGH!” He looked at her,

“YOU BITCH!” he came at her and pinned her to the wall. “Who the hell do you think you are? A wimpy human like you think you could defeat a demon like me!!! HUH!?” Aiko only glared at him, she finally realize what she did, she couldn’t let the truth of herself be reveled so soon, so what was she suppose to do?

“Aiko!” Kikyou yelled out as she saw the demon bring out a claw to her face.

“I’ll ruin that pretty face of yours.” he whispered to her. Aiko didn’t do anything.

Inuyasha growled and let his body control itself as he shoved the demon off of her and started inflicting pain the demon, but wasn’t so successful, yes he was able to mess him up a bit, but Inuyasha was then pushed off to the grown, The demon then reached the gun out of his pocket and was about to shoot.

Everything was in slow motion, everyone was in shock not able to move, Miroku, Sango, and Kikyou yelled out Inuyasha’s name who was trying to get up, he turned his head to look at the demon but his eyes widen…

“MOVE!!!!”

BANG

“NOOO!”
---

End Of Chapter One
AN: FINISH!!! Yayy haha…This is a REMAKE of out other fanfic, I am Me, We hope you guys enjoyed it :3 ALSO yes WE are still continuing Time House we just havent been able to get to it >.<

R&R please