InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shhh ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: of course we don’t own Inuyasha >.< BUT we doo own the other characters who AREN’T in Inuyasha XD

Full Summary: She was your average smart , shy girl. She had a few friends, was really nice... Got good grades…hmm lets say she was a goody good. So yeah that was her Aiko Higurashi .No one really expected her to be anything else but that type of person. Then the badboy in school, Inuyasha Takashi transfers to her class and sits right next to her. He then takes interest in her for some reason. But then to him she seems annoying after always saving her from her clumsiness and the trouble she gets into, though what he or anyone else doesn’t know that Aiko Higurashi…is more then what she seems…she known other then Kagome… Japans wanted murderer.

AN: Thank you all for the reviews!! ^^ really appreciate it :D And now here is the next chapter!!!
^.^

RECAP: Inuyasha growled and let his body control itself as he shoved the demon off of her and started inflicting pain on the demon, but wasn’t so successful, yes he was able to mess him up a bit, but Inuyasha was then pushed off to the grown, The demon then reached the gun out of his pocket and was about to shoot.

Everything was in slow motion, everyone was in shock not able to move, Miroku, Sango, and Kikyou yelled out Inuyasha’s name who was trying to get up, he turned his head to look at the demon but his eyes widen…

“MOVE!!!!”

BANG

“NOOO!”
---
Chapter Two

Inuyasha’s eyes were still widen as he fell down to his side. Everything was quiet, he didn’t hear Miroku, Sango, and Kikyou crying out, he didn’t hear the demon in front of him laughing. He was too shock.

He stared at the brown haired girl on the ground next to him lying on a puddle of blood…her blood.

Why? Why would this girl push him out the way? They only knew each other for a few hours, why the heck would she risk her own life to save him? A hanyou? Was she insane?

His thoughts were interrupted when he finally snapped out of it as he heard the demon talk.

“HA! What a foolish human girl! Why the fuck would anyone want to die for a hanyou?!”

Inuyasha growled at his comment. He then saw the demon point his gun at the bleeding Aiko. Inuyasha then got up as fast as he could and ran at him, the same went with the other three.

Neither of them wanted to let another life go, especially a nice girl like Aiko…

BANG

Everyone froze.

The demon also. Still in the same stance. The four started to worry and looked at Aiko to see if she was wounded again… she wasn’t.

Luckily the demon didn’t pull the trigger on time. The four looked back at the demon and notice he was shot right in the heart. The demon then started coughing up blood. Slowly he fell to his knees then on his face bleeding to death.

Kikyou was breathing heavenly, but glad the demon was dead, she then ran to her cousin and started shaking her,

“Aiko? Aiko! Oi Aiko! Wake up!” Aiko didn’t move.

Tears started pouring out her eyes as Sango walked up behind her and rubbed her back. Miroku only closed his eyes and shook his head.

Inuyasha only stared at her body for a second then looked at the entrance seeing a man with a mustache who must have been the one who killed the demon.

“Who the hell are you?”

Inuyasha growled. He was hoping he wasn’t another assassin. Gladly he wasn’t as he took off his fake mustache and the hat he had on. He then walked over to the group and showed Inuyasha his police badge,

“Come on now Takashi, how is it possible to forget the look of your friends’ fathers face?”

Inuyasha’s eye twitched as he saw it was Sango’s Father who had saved them…well most of them.

Sango looked at her father with a few tears falling down her cheek.

“Dad…I’m so sorry…I didn’t kno-” Her dad shook he head and walked to her and patted her back,

“Don’t worry Honey, You panic when a friend of yours became captive….” He whispered to her looking down at Aiko and the crying Kikyou.

He kneeled down the girls and took one of Aiko’s arm and looked for a pulse. He looked at Kikyou,

“Look Sweaty, I can feel a pulse, if you pull away I can take your friend to the hospital ASAP okay?” He said to Kikyou lightly.

Kikyou looked up at him, eyes all puffed out with all the crying, and she nodded. Sango’s father then carefully took Aiko in his arms and carried her out. Sango sniffed and looked at Kikyou as she stood up slowly.

“Don’t worry…she’ll be okay…I hope.” Sango said to her saying the last part quietly.

Miroku sighed and stared at the dead demon on the ground.

“Why?…” He whispered. The others looked at him, “why does such people do such a thing?”

They all didn’t say anything. They didn’t know the answer. The only one who knew an answer to that question was a murder himself.

A few minutes later more cops came in and took the customers and employees out. A few took pictures of the dead cashier and the demon before putting their corpse away. Inuyasha stared at the blood right next to his foot. He was so confuse, he needed answers, if the girl live…no WHEN she gets better, he’d needed to get answers from her.

Wither she liked it or not.
--

Kikyou sat down in the waiting room for the hospital. Because the others weren’t family of Aiko, they were force to go home until Aiko was in stable condition. Kikyou’s father was coming home, but it would take a few days since he was far away.

Kikyou was about to fall asleep when a doctor tapped on her shoulder. She started at him,

“How is she?” She whispered to him.

He smiled, “She’s fine, luckily the bullet only gave her a minor cut on her arm, she became unconscious after wards, but because there was nothing to stop the blood flowing, she has lost a bit blood. Just in case, she should stay here for maybe two days?”

Kikyou nodded, “May I…see her?”

The doctor only nodded and told her the room number she was in.

Kikyou opened the door to her cousins room slowly. She looked inside and saw her cousin lying in bed with a couple of tubes connected to her. Kikyou sighed and went in then closed the door. She pulled up a chair as she walked up to her cousin. She sat down and stared at her.

“You almost got hit….” She whispered then looked down with a sad face.

“What…what would have happened if that demon had shot you else where?” She said in a normal tone.

“Nothing really”

Kikyou’s head shot up as she saw her cousin looking right at her smirking. “You--YOU IDIOT!!!”

Kagome shushed her, “Do you want people to come in???”

Kikyou hmphed at her. “I can’t believe you, What were you thinking back there?”

Kagome only rolled her eyes,

“Hey from what I remember, that asshole was about to kill you and I saved your butt.”

Kikyou sighed,

“I know…and thank you, BUT that wasn’t what I mean! I mean the part where you pushed Takashi! THEN! When I was crying out for you to wake up you mouth the words, ‘I‘m okay‘ WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!!”

Kagome stared at her and thought back a few hours ago.

FLASH BACK

“MOVE!!!!” Kagome yelled out as she pushed Inuyasha out the way.

BANG

Kikyou’s eyes widen, “NOOO!” she yelled out as she saw Kagome get shot.
---
*FAST FORWARD*

Kikyou stared at her cousin as Sango was talking to her father, Miroku was looking around the place as he notice the flashing police lights outside, and Inuyasha was just staring at the demons dead body.

She was about to yell out again when she saw Kagomes lips move, she tilted her head a bit and Kagome opened one of her eye slowly and smirked at her and again mouthed the words, ‘I’m Okay’

Kikyou’s eye twitched as Kagome went back to her unconscious state, and DAMN was she good at that.
--

END OF FLASH BACK

Kagome chuckled at the thought, “oh yeah, haha I sure fooled you guys huh?”

Kikyou only glared at her. “You really worried me there.”

Kagome rolled her eyes, “Ha like I’d die that easily? Come on Kikyou, I’m you know who. I’ve been through worse.”

Kikyou sighed, “Whatever…at least you’re okay…right?”

Kagome smiled at her and nodded.

“It’s only a cut.” She told her while looking at her left arm which was bandaged.

Kikyou nodded, “Well…you’ll be staying here for a couple of days,”

She pointed at her arm, “all because of that cut of yours.”

Kagome only stared at her dumbfounded…

One minute.

Two minutes


Five minutes later

“NOOOOOOO!!”

“AIKO! Shut up! Do you want the doctors to come in here?!”
---
NEXT DAY
Kagome stared at the ceiling as she lied down in the hospital bed. She had no idea how long she’d been lying there just staring at the plain white wall. And it was making her go crazy.

“ARGH! This is so BORING!!!”

Kagome yelled out about to pull her hair out, but then she remembered she was wearing a wig.

She sighed, she hated hospitals. For breakfast she wouldn’t eat the gooey food that the doctors gave her. So she called Kikyou to buy her something else, BUT that wasn’t possible as her oh so dear cousin is a deep sleeper and LOVES to sleep in late in the weekends. So all she did was stare at the food then pushed it away from her.

She looked around the room, everything was so plain and WHITE.

“Don’t worry Kagome…only one day left and you’re outta here!” she told her self quietly.

She blinked a few times as she realized something,

“oh no…gotta go pee.” She got up from her bed, “Ah my head…why the heck does it hurt?…argh must have been when I fell while pushing Takashi out th--”

“Do you always talk to yourself?”

Kagome eep when she heard a familiar voice. She looked at the door and saw Inuyasha trying to get it.

“Why the hell is this fuckin thing in the way?”

He asked her as he shoved it away from the door so he could get it. Kagome didn’t answer him, she was still surprise seeing him here.

“Takashi….”

Inuyasha stared at her, “What? No San?”

Kagome shook her head as she realized she had to pretend to be Aiko once again.

“I’m sorry….Takashi-San?”

Inuyasha only rolled his eyes and looked at her breakfast.

“Heh…guess you’re not into hospital food huh?”

Kagome giggled quietly and nodded, “a lot of people aren’t” She answered him.

Inuyasha only nodded then closed the door to leave them some privacy.

“ So…you’re feeling better I assume…” He muttered. Kagome only nodded smiling at him sweetly.

“Yes, thank you for wondering.”

Inuyasha only ‘Fehed’ Kagome then tried to get out of bed only to fail as she accidentally lost her footing. Inuyasha notice this and grabbed her before she hit the ground.

“Clumsy wench, do you have two left foots or something?”

Kagome pouted at him,

“Why are you even getting up in the first place?”

Kagome sighed, “I …have to…” She pointed at the bathroom, “go”

Inuyasha only opened his mouth and nodded not saying a word. He then helped her up and let her walk to the bathroom herself.

Inuyasha stood there as he waited for her. He looked around the room and saw how boring it looked,

“Damn…being here for two days has to be a pain…”

A few seconds later he heard the toilet flush and the sink turn on the turn off. He turned to see Kagome walking out of the bathroom. Kagome stared at him for a bit.

“What?” He snapped at her. Kagome smiled, “I have a feeling you’re not here to just visit me…”

Inuyasha smirked, “correct so I think you should sit down and get comfortable as I ask you a few question.”

Kagome laughed nervously and nodded then went back to her bed and stared at him.

“…and what are these questions about?”
“What the hell do you think? They’re about what happened back then you idiot!”

Kagome pouted at him again and waited for him to start asking.

“ So…why the fuck did you push me back there?” Inuyasha looked at her right in the eye.

Kagome only gulped. She had no idea how to answer that. She didn’t even know why she did in the first place.

Usually she would have left the person to die, then to save the poor person. But she knew she had to answer him,

“I…I don’t know…I guess I didn’t want a friend to get hurt because of me…” she whispered.

Inuyasha just rolled his eyes, “Bullshit.”

Kagome was taken back at his reaction, but then again this was Inuyasha we’re talking about.

“Wha?” Inuyasha shook his head,

“We only met yesterday, why the hell would you risk your own life to save mine? Plus you do know I’m a HANYOU right? I would have lived even if I got shot by that bastard.”

Kagome thought back at the time when she saw him about to get shot. She shook her head,

“you’re right…we did just meet yesterday. But…at the café the angle you two were in, he wouldn’t have missed…he would have shot you in a critical area where even a demon could die.”

Inuyasha stared at her, “…you wanted to save me?”

Kagome sighed, “I couldn’t let someone die right in front of me.” she lied, Inuyasha smelt it too but didn’t say anything about it, maybe that would be ask a later time.

She looked at him and smiled, “Plus I guess we’re even huh?” Inuyasha tilted his head, “Huh?”

She kept the smile on, “You saved my life I saved yours…remember?”

Inuyasha smirked, “Oh that…HA you’re wrong, we’re not even.”

Kagome looked at him in shook,

“What?! What do you mean? you saved me when I was about to fall down the stairs, and I saved you from being shot. How-…how is that not even?”

Inuyasha kept his smirked, “I saved you…” He held up two fingers, Kagome only stared at them, “twice?” she asked.

Inuyasha nodded, “If it wasn’t for me you would have died in the café…remember when he grabbed ya?”

Kagome thought back and remembered the time where she punched the demon as he was about to kill her cousin. Then he grabbed on to her and Inuyasha pushed him away.

“Oh…..”

Inuyasha nodded again, “yeah…Oh.” he mocked her.
Kagome hmphed at him which made Inuyasha chuckle a bit.

It seemed that these two were getting to a better start with each other…

Inuyasha stared at her for a second then his expression went back to his normal bad self,

“Look Bitch! Next time you do a stupid stunt like that in the café I’ll make sure you are dead!”

With that he left the room leaving a very confuse Kagome… Her eye twitched as he slammed the door shut,

“That Asshole!”

Okay…maybe they weren’t getting to a better start….yet.
---
End of Chapter Two

AN: Yay chapter two! It was fun typing this out. And again thanks for all the reviews! ^^ Though we’re sorry if it wasn’t what you thought would have happened, BUT we couldn’t let Kagome’s identity get be revealed so soon right?

Oh and please forgive our grammar and misspelling heh…heh >.<

Hope you all enjoyed it! :D

R&R please