InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shhh ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: we don’t own Inuyasha D= only OUR characters such as Kikyou’s father, teachers, and random people :D

Full Summary: She was your average smart , shy girl. She had a few friends, was really nice... Got good grades…hmm lets say she was a goody good. So yeah that was her Aiko Higurashi .No one really expected her to be anything else but that type of person. Then the badboy in school, Inuyasha Takashi transfers to her class and sits right next to her. He then takes interest in her for some reason. But then to him she seems annoying after always saving her from her clumsiness and the trouble she gets into, though what he or anyone else doesn’t know that Aiko Higurashi…is more then what she seems…she known other then Kagome… Japans wanted murderer.

AN: CHAPTER THREE!! :D we wanted to continue this and try and finish this story soon before we loose interest and think of a new plot XD
---
RECAP: Inuyasha nodded, “If it wasn’t for me you would have died in the café…remember when he grabbed ya?”

Kagome thought back and remembered the time where she punched the demon as he was about to kill her cousin. Then he grabbed on to her and Inuyasha pushed him away.

“Oh…..”

Inuyasha nodded again, “yeah…Oh.” he mocked her.
Kagome hmphed at him which made Inuyasha chuckle a bit.

It seemed that these two were getting to a better start with each other…

Inuyasha stared at her for a second then his expression went back to his normal bad self,

“Look Bitch! Next time you do a stupid stunt like that in the café I’ll make sure you are dead!”

With that he left the room leaving a very confuse Kagome… Her eye twitched as he slammed the door shut,

“That Asshole!”

Okay…maybe they weren’t getting to a better start….yet.
---
Chapter Three

“FREE FROM THE HELL HOLE!!!”

BAM

“ITEE!!!” Kagome glared at her cousin while rubbing her head, “What the H--” Kikyou glared back at her,

“You have such foul language Aiko”

Kagome shrugged as she walked sat on the couch. (AN: yes they’re at home now)

“It happens when you live in the city by yourself. You know…there are a LOT of weird people in our world.” Kagome said taking a chocolate from the bowl on the coffee table.

Kikyou sighed and sat next to her, “ …Was the hospital that bad?” she asked wanting to change the subject. Kagome only nodded while chewing the sweet chocolate.

“Heck yeah, no channels to watch, and the walls are to white. I’m just glad that Sango and the others came to visit me.”

“Oh? Takashi too?” Kikyou asked. Kagome nodded, “Yeah but only one time, asked me a few question yelled at me then left…that jerk.”

Kikyou giggled, “That’s Takashi for you. But then again you did save him ne?”

Kagome nodded but then remembered what he told her. “I still owe him one, then we’ll be finally even.” she muttered to herself and started chuckling manically .

Kikyou stared at her like she was crazy. “Umm…I think letting you stay in the hospital is…” Kagome then started using her evil laugh,

“MWAHAHAHAHAHA” Kikyou gulped, “making you crazy…” Kikyou whispered as she scooted away from her cousin.
---

Kagome and Kikyou were in the dinning room as they started eating lunch. All the sudden the front door was slammed open and heavy footsteps came their way. The two got up and started walking towards the sound but then they were snatched by large arms.

“MY GIRLS!!!!” the guys voice yelled out as he held the two in a bone crushing hug.

“UGHHH” The two couldn’t breath as the man hugged them to death.

“D…D…DAD!” Kikyou attempted to yell out. Neither of them was able to move, their arms and legs were stuck in one position.


Kagome then finally thought of a plan, she let her head lie back then as hard as she could she head butted the man.

“ITE!!” They both yelled out. The man let go of the two and rubbed his head. Kagome did the same.

“Uncle! What were you thinking?!! Are you trying to kill us??!” Kagome yelled out at her uncle. Kikyou’s dad looked at the two,

“I’m sorry, its just.” He looked at the two and wiped a tear that was about to fall. “ I just can’t believe such thing happened to you girls!”

He told them while trying to hug them again, only to have Kagome push Kikyou and herself away from him.

“Look Uncle Taru, I just got out of the hospital, and I DON’T I repeat DON’T!! want to go back!”

“Ah that’s right, are you okay dear?” Kagome nodded, “Good….now… Don’t I get a welcome home??” he asked looking at the two almost identical girls.

Kikyou smiled and walked up to her father, “Welcome back dad.” She was about to hug him, but then stop, “don’t crush me dad.” Her dad chuckled and grabbed hold of her and hugged her gently.

Kagome rolled her eyes but smiled, “Welcome back Uncle, Glad to see you’re actually home.” Taru let go of his daughter,

“Ah Kag- I mean Aiko, know my job….Or would you rather want me to work around here in town and watch over you two? Hmm…” Kagome only shook her head,

“No!! we’re okay, Look uncle we’re fine here on our own, we don’t need a babysitter.”

“Hmph…fine? You’re the one who almost got shot,” He rubbed his mustache, “Maybe I should quit my job and find one that doesn’t take me far away from you guys.”

Kikyou shook her head, “Dad no, this job is your dream, we’ll be more cautious from now on.” Kagome nodded in agreement, then patted her Uncles back,

“Look Uncle Taru, I’m YOU know WHO, I can handle things okay.” Her uncle rolled his eyes, “Aiko, you’re trying to become a normal person, not a killer.”

Kagome shrugged, “Hey they wont know unless I take my wig off and people recognize me, if accidentally do a move, I’ll just say I know self defense!”

Kikyou nodded,” Yeah…it’s pretty much a believable excuse…I think” Hating to argue with his favorite girls he nodded,

“Fine but! I will be staying here for a week before I go back to work got it?” The two nodded knowing it’s fair from worrying him.

--

NEXT DAY

Inuyasha yawned as he sat in his seat. He was early…for the first time, but there was nothing better to do. Other than skip class and go elsewhere, BUT he skipped class so many times that his parents were going to kill him. So instead he in the classroom all alone waiting for the stupid class to start then end.

Inuyasha’s ear twitched as he heard the two Higurashi’s talking from the hallway.

“Ja ne Aiko!”

“Bye Kikyou….” Kagome stood in front of the doorway waving at her cousin, once she was out of view Kagome sighed and turned around. She froze as she saw Inuyasha sitting there waving at her.

“Welcome back Wench.” Inuyasha greeted her with a smirk.

“…Takashi-san…” She whispered, but he was still able to hear her. She walked to her seat and got her stuff ready. Inuyasha only stared at her.

“Oi…do you always come to school this early?” Kagome looked at him and nodded, “I do…why?”

“Feh. You have such a normal life.” Kagome tilted her head in confusion, “huh?”

“ You come to school everyday, never late, never skipped, you do everything you’re told, and I bet you don’t really do anything exciting in your life do you?”

Kagome pouted at him as she understood what he was trying to say, “You’re saying I’m a boring person?…”

Inuyasha nodded, “Bingo.”

He stood up then put his arm on her desk and his other arm on the back of her seat, trapping her.
“Have you even ever…” He put his face close to hers. She couldn’t move as he felt him breathing on her. Their faces were so close. He then licked his lips,

“Kissed a guy?” Kagome’s eyes widen and finally notice the pose they were in, with reflex she shoved him off of her HARD,

“KYAHH!!!!”

Inuyasha knocked down his desk and a few others as he fell down, “Itai!! Bitch! That hurt!”

Kagome made a fist, “that bastard, playing me like that.” she thought to herself. Inuyasha smirked at her as he got up and started picking up the desk that fell over.

“Aw did I excite the girl?”

Kagome looked up at him, “Shu-shut up!” she yelled at him, still trying to keep the Aiko act up, while inside of her she was boiling and wanting to beat the crap out of this guy.

“Feh, I guess this moment and the one back at the café was the only interesting thing that happened to you huh?”

Kagome hmph at him and turned around away from him as the teacher and other students came in,

‘like you know…’ she said to herself smirking inside, she was after all…

Japans Wanted Murder, how was that not interesting?
---

Inuyasha stretched his arms as he headed towards the lunchroom. Once he was in he made a face as he smelt the disgusting food.

“Argh why the hell do they serve such crap?” He asked. He turned around as he heard Miroku and Sango call out his name,

“Can you believe the food here?” Miroku asked. Sango sighed, “That is why we need to bring in out own food.”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Did you even bring food from home?” Sango gulped and shook her head, “heh…no”

“Feh, if only the sold better food…”

“Hmm….do you guys have money?” Miroku asked.

The two nodded, “Well then lets just get out of here.”

Sango thought a bit and nodded, “Alright, My morning classes had all my test, and I don’t think I have anything new to learn next hours…so shall we?”

Inuyasha nodded, “Yeah lets go…” He wasn’t going to skip school today, BUT…because of the lunch they had here was HORRIBLE…there was no other choice, he had to eat something right? Plus when did he ever listen to the rules?


“Hey we should go to that new Café place, ummm….Time House? I hear they have the best ramen there.” Miroku said eyeing Inuyasha.

Inuyasha glared at the man, he knew his weakness. “Lets go.”

Sango laughed as the three started heading towards the place.

Just as they found a way out of the campus Sango froze.

“Oi? What’s that matter Sango?”

“Sango my darling, are you alright,” Just as Miroku was about to rub a place….She slapped him hard,

“you pervert!” she whispered at him.

“Why are you whispering?” Inuyasha asked annoyed.

Sango took the two and hid in the bushes near by.

“What the hell are you doing bi--”

“SHHHH look who it is.” she pointed at a familiar figure sneaking out also.

Inuyasha smirked, “Well, well, well…who would have known?”

Miroku blinked a while, “No way…why is SHE of all people skipping?”

Sango shrugged not knowing the answer. Inuyasha chuckled and the two looked at him.

“What?”

“I think it’s cause I told her, her life was so boring.”

“Huh??” the two was still confuse

“This morning I was teasing her a bit, and pretended that I was about to kiss her and told her that, that time and the time at the café was the only thing interesting in her life.”

Miroku patted his back, “Inuyasha you dog! Ha ha…get it?” Inuyasha only glared at him, and Sango groaned at his horrible pun.

“I was only having fun, you should have seen her face.” Sango punched his arm, “You are such a Jerk you know that!”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes and went back to look at Kagome, “Oi she’s on the move! Lets follow her!”

Miroku nodded as the two started following her.

Sango shook her head, “This seems so wrong…But…what if something happens to Aiko-chan…aiya, Wait for me!”
--


Kagome knew this was a bad idea, but who cares? She needed to be herself for sometime, and because of what Inuyasha told her this morning she was going to do it today.

“I’ll just come back to school and wait for Kikyou in the usual spot, then get caught and grounded later!” She said to herself quietly as she headed away from the school building.

Elsewhere far away from Kagome but still able to see here, the trio quietly followed her.

“I wonder where she’s going….” Miroku asked.

“Heh maybe the public library.” Inuyasha snickered.

Sango rolled her eyes, “Hurry up, what if something happens to her, we should just confront her!”

“Oh hell no! not now that is, we should just see where she’s heading first.” Inuyasha told her.

“You’re such a noisy person! Come one Miroku, we should just confront her already! She just got out of the hospital you idiots!”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes and went back to see where Kagome was going to go only to see she was gone.

“OI!! Because of all you’re talking we lost her!”

The three looked around and saw that she was gone.

“Whe--where’d she go?” Miroku asked.

Inuyasha and Sango didn’t answer.

“Damn it! Come on!” Inuyasha yelled out looking around for the girl

Meanwhile Kagome was on the roof of a small building but high enough for the three not to see her. She looked at the three and smirked while shaking her head.

“Thank you Sango….” she thought to herself knowing Inuyasha would hear her if she spoke aloud.

“Inuyasha can’t you sniff her out? You’re the one with the dogs nose!” Miroku asked.

Kagome froze, she forgot about that problem…. “Oh shi--”

“I can’t” She heard Inuyasha say.

“Why not? You’re the demon! Oh…is it the new moon today?” Sango asked.

Inuyasha shook his head, “No…I finally realize that, that girl holds no scent…” he answered her.

“What?” The two asked.

Inuyasha only shrugged, “She doesn’t hold a scent okay! I didn’t even smell her own blood at the time in the café.”

Sango shook her head. “That should be possible…unless.”

“Unless someone is blocking her scent with some…barrier?” Miroku asked.

Inuyasha and Sango looked at him, “yeah…..maybe that’s what..”

Kagome blinked a few times and nodded, ‘oh yeah….because I have this wig on. Inuyasha or any other demon had no idea what I smell like. Ha ha! I forgot that Lady Kaede did that for me…Thank you for pretest powers!’

She looked back down at them as she heard them continue talking.

“Well then…I guess we should just get going?” Miroku asked.

Inuyasha nodded, “Hell yeah, now that the wench is gone, lets go eat already, I starving.” Inuyasha then started walking off with Miroku following.

Sango looked around once more, then sighed, “Aiko…I hope you’re okay.”

Then she went off following the two.
--

Kagome jumped down from the building and looked around, “okay Safe!” she said to herself. She then went inside the building and asked where the restroom was.

She was glad that it was an individual one meaning no one was able to come in until she got out. She got out her regular clothes that she would usually where NOT as Aiko and put them on. Then she thought of taking of the wig.

“….should I?” she asked herself looking at the mirror. She really wanted to take it off, it was bugging her to wear it for seven hours or more everyday! But if she took it off, she would reveal her identity and maybe have the police chase after her again.

She stared at herself for a few minutes, shrugged and took it off. She wanted to take this risk, maybe she could beat a few people up if the recognized her, she wouldn’t kill them, well try not to that is, but oh well.

She look through her bad again and found dark sunglasses, ones that could hide her eyes,

“This should work, plus I doubt the police even caught any good pictures of my face. If they did, they’ll be mistaking Kikyou as me.”

Later she flushed the toilet and sprayed the air freshener even though she didn’t go. She opened the door to find someone waiting for her to get out. Kagome smiled at the person,

“Sorry…I had SOOO many Burritos.” Kagome said to her rubbing her stomach then walking away.
--

Kagome smiled as she walked around the city. No one had recognized her yet, she even passed a police and he didn’t even try and capture her or something.

All the sudden her stomach started growling, She looked at it, “Aw man…I forgot I didn’t eat lunch…I forgot my lunch at home and the food at school smelt horrible.” She looked around to find any restaurants, and once she spotted it she smiled.

“Alright. Ramen!” Kagome ran to the restaurant and looked at it,

“Hmmm pretty nice. Time House…awkward name, seems familiar, but seems homey.”


She then went inside the restaurant and smiled, “wow…it’s beautiful. Like I’m in a house and restaurant at the same time.” she said to herself. A waiter came to her and smiled,
“How many?” he asked.

“Um just one, …may I sit by the bar?” she asked him. He nodded and led her there.

She sat down and saw that it was a opened kitchen, “Oh wow…opened kitchen?” She whispered to herself. As she was examining the place the failed to notice the trio beside her.

“Finally we found this place!” Miroku said panting.

Inuyasha glared at him, “you idiot, I thought you knew where this place was!”

Miroku shook his head, “No I just found out about it this morning!”

Sango and Inuyasha stared at him and groaned.

“What would you three like?”

They heard a old voice asked. The three looked to see who it was and saw it was an old lady with gray hair and an eye patch?

“Um may I have the order of number three? And Green tea please?” Sango asked. The old lady nodded and looked at the other two.

“I’ll have the same.” Miroku said.

“I feh, the special and water for me.” Inuyasha asked. The old lady nodded and told the cook what they wanted.

She gave Sango and Miroku their tea cups and the tea pot full of Green tea, and Inuyasha his iced water.

“Thank you.” Sango and Miroku said. Inuyasha only grunted as he took a sip of his water.

“Ye are all welcome.” the old lady said. She then went in front of Kagome, “What would you like to have?”

Kagome looked at her and her eyes widen, thought of course no one could see that. “La-Lady Kaede!!!”

She yelled out.

Everyone in the restaurant looked at her but then went back to what they were doing, except the silver haired hanyou who was sitting beside her. Kagome realized what she did and bowed apologizing.

“Ye know…ah I see it tis ye. It has been awhile.” Kaede said to her. Kagome nodded,

“Hai, I didn’t know you worked here.”

“Aye child…not only I work here, but I own this restaurant.” Kagome smiled, “Wow I knew your tea and ramen would be a hit.”

Kaede thanked her, “So would you like the usual or something new?” Kagome tapped her chin while looking at the menu, “I can’t choose, you think you can surprise me?” Kaede nodded and went in the back and told the cook what to make next.

“Ohh I see…it’s a half open kitchen…cool.” Kagome said to herself.

Kagome then turned her head only to see Inuyasha staring right at her. Her eyes widen again behind the shades she wore, “what the??? How’d I not notice him there????? I get distracted to easily.”

“You know the owner…?” He asked. Kagome only nodded, she had no idea what to do.

“Feh…lucky.” Kagome blinked a few times. She was about to apologize forgetting she was not acting as Aiko right now, but remembered and only shrugged.

Inuyasha was still staring at her and she became annoyed. “What?” she asked.

“Who wears sunglasses inside?” he asked. Kagome gulped, “I…I…..I’m blind….”

Inuyasha again stared at her, “blind?” Kagome nodded, “you really are a horrible liar, you just recognized the owner and you say you’re blind?!”

Kagome opened her mouth but didn’t say anything, he was right…this was t he most pathetic excuse she has ever made. Just as she was going to say something their food came in.

The four looked at the mouth water ramen and started digging in.

“Hmmm!!!! Lady Kaede you’re ramen is always the best!” Kagome said as she started eating again.

Kaede smiled and looked at the others, “So, how do ye like it?” The three only gave a thumbs up as they kept eating. Kaede and the cook laughed.

Kagome and the others patted their stomach as the finished eating.

“That was delicious” they all said in union. Sango then looked at Kaede, “How much for the three of us?” she asked.

Kaede only shook her head, “consider ye lucky, since I love the look of ye faces and especially my best customer,” she looked at Kagome who was drinking her tea, “this is on the house.”

The three stared at her, “Re-really?” Kaede nodded. Kagome looked at her, “Huh? On the house? But Lad--”

Kaede chuckled, “This restaurant has became very famous in this short amount of time we have been opened…all ye together would not be able to even buy two meals.”

They blinked, then the cook gave them all their receipts and their mouths drop.

Kagome was the first to snap out of it, “Ah ha! Thank you very much Lady Kaede! I really appreciate it!”

The three then nodded, agreeing with her. Kaede and the cook laughed, “Thank you for trying our food.”

The four got up and nodded, “Thank you.”

Then they walked out of the restaurant. The three looked at Kagome, “Ano…sorry if it seems like we took advantage of you since you knew the owner…” Sango apologized. Miroku nodded and Inuyasha rolled his eyes.

Kagome shook her head, “Nah it’s okay, I would have done the same thing, that was a really expensive restaurant…”

“Feh no wonder a lot of them had such fancy outfits on.” Inuyasha said rubbing the back of his neck.

Sango walked up to her, “By the way I’m Sango Fujioki, this is Miroku Hoshi, and Inuyasha Takashi.”

Miroku bowed and Inuyasha looked away. Kagome smiled and was about to say her name but…what was she to say?

“ I’m….I---my names Ka--” She was caught off as they started to hear people scream. Inuyasha looked around,

“There’s a demon near by.” he growled. People then started running away then the scent of blood and death reached Inuyasha’s nose.

“Inuyasha! We need to get out of here!” Sango yelled. When they were about to run it was too late as the demon was in front of them.

“Shit.” Miroku cursed.

Kagome looked at the demon in front of them…she knew him, the was also one of Japans most wanted, just a few numbers below her. Hiten…

Inuyasha step in front of them. “I fight this bastard off and you guys run okay?”

Sango shook her head, “Are you an idiot! That guy is one of Japans most wanted! Hiten…”

Hiten laughed, “Wow it seems you know me…mmm you’re scent is just like his, you’re the daughter of the that police dude huh?” Sango didn’t say anything.

Inuyasha growled at him then looked at the others, “Get out of here! I’ll take him on!”

Hiten shook his head, “No can do half-breed, I’ll be taking you all down.” He chuckled while looking at them all.

He stopped at he looked at Kagome. His eyes widen, “you…” he whispered. Kagome gulped at he recognized her.

Inuyasha notice what Hiten was about to do so he took hold of Kagome’s arm and pulled her behind him.

“I’ll be your opponent…” Inuyasha snarled at him. Hiten glared at him then smiled,

“Okay…the more the merrier huh?”

Inuyasha growled at him then went at him.

Kagome step forward, “wait no!” she yelled out but of course he didn’t listen.

Miroku and Sango yelled out his named and told him how stupid he was.
--

Inuyasha jumped above Hiten and was going to use an attack.

“IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!” He smirked at his hit his target, once he was on the ground his smirk went way. Hiten was gone. Inuyasha’s eyes widen, he turned around and looked up.

There he was, flying.

“What the..” Hiten chuckled, “What? Is that all you got?”
Inuyasha growled at the guy, how the fuck was he flyin-- he then notice it the fiery wheels that hover just below hi feet was making him fly.

Inuyasha made a fist, he was again about to use the same attack only to fail a couple of times.

“HA! Half breeds like you are WEAK!”

Inuyasha “damn you!”

“Now it’s my turn…” Hiten then magically got out a polearm, “This is Raigekjin…” He swung it a few times letting balls of lighting coming right at Inuyasha.

“Shit!” Inuyasha doge most of it, but failed to notice one coming at him again.

“INUYASHA WATCH OUT!” Miroku and Sango yelled out.

Inuyasha wasn’t able to doge it in time,

“ARGH” he yelled out as he smacked into the rode. “Ite!” Luckily he wasn’t dead.

But had a few scratches. He saw his uniform torn and red, he rubbed his blood on his should to his hand, and jumped after Hiten,

“What another one of those iron stealer attacks?” Inuyasha only smirked, “BLADES OF BLOOD!”

Hiten eyes widen as the new attack hit him by surprise. “UGH!” though the attack was a bit weak and didn’t do much damage to Hiten.

Inuyasha then landed back on the ground, “damn him and his fuckin shoes.”

Kagome made a fist and looked at Hiten and back at Inuyasha, she wanted to help so badly, but if she helped Inuyasha would have thought she was in the way then everything goes wrong and blah blah blah.

But she knew what was wrong, it was Hitens flying…

“I called my Dad, he said he’ll be here soon…but…Inuyasha….” Sango told Miroku.

“how can we help?” Miroku asked.

Kagome looked around and found something useful, by a nearby alley.

Sango and Miroku notice this, “she-she’s leaving”

Kagome was finally at the alley and saw what she was hoping it would be, she shook it a bit hoping it wasn’t empty and smiled as it wasn’t.

She then ran back seeing Inuyasha getting beat, Hiten was also wounded but not at bad as Inuyasha was.

Kagome then ran to them. “OIII!!!” Everyone Looked at her, “What the hell is she thinking?” Inuyasha muttered as he tried getting up again.

Hiten was about to attack her, but was froze as she was able to jump high enough and use the Fire extinguisher on him,

Hiten was now covered, his shoes were failing him and he fell to the ground. Kagome also fell, but was caught by Inuyasha. “You idiot!” Kagome pushed him away and got off of him,

“finish him already!” She pointed at the down demon. Hiten looked at her, “YOU!! You‘re the one who--” Kagome smirked and again used the fire extinguisher on him.

“AHHH COLD! AAAHH!”

Inuyasha smirked and gave him all he had.
---

“Alright Inuyasha…you did okay, except that you didn’t run, and got hurt instead.”

Inuyasha rolled his eye, “But I got the asshole! Sango said he was one the most wanted?” Sango’s dad nodded,

“alright you did, BUT still safety first Inuyasha! Look what happened to you.”

“I’m a HANYOU it’ll heal in a few hours,…humans.” Inuyasha muttered. “Aren’t you glad that I actually saved more than one person?”

Sango’s dad nodded, “Yeah, also surprised.” Inuyasha glared at him, “Look I can do good deeds!”

Sango nodded, “surprisingly yeah, he could Dad.” Miroku shook his head,” BUT it wasn’t just Inuyasha who helped bring Hiten Down.”

Sango’s Dad looked at the three, “Really now? Who?” The three looked around and saw that the girl was gone.

“she--she’s gone.” They all muttered.

“hmm..we’ll next time you three see her, thank her, because of her and you Inuyasha, we have one down from our list… If only we could get the most murderous one out of our list.” He sighed then walked off leaving the three looking around.

“That was weird…she was just here.” Sango said.

“I guess she had plans?” Miroku asked.

Sango only shrugged. “We still have no idea what her name was either…”

The two sighed, “SANGO!” Sango flinch as she heard her Dad yell out for her.

“Oh…I forgot we skipped class… Co…Coming Dad!” Sango ran up to her dad and was ready for a scolding.

Miroku chuckled and looked at Inuyasha, only to find him missing, “Eh? Inuyasha?”
---

Kagome was on a bridge looking down at the river below her.

“That was close…almost got found out. Then Uncle would get pissed o--”

“Do you always talk to yourself?”

Kagome freaked out and accidentally…dropped her bag, that had her uniform in it…her wallet…AND her WIG “oh shit…” she thought to herself.

Kagome turned to see who scared the heck out of her. “Ta..takashi.”

Inuyasha smirked, “you remembered my name quickly.” Kagome blinked and remembered that he had no idea she was actually Aiko Higurashi.

Inuyasha scratched his head and looked at her, “look…I don’t normally say this to people, but…back there…”

Kagome tilted her head and waited for what he was going to say.

“th-thanks.”

Kagome’s eyes widen, THE bad boy, INUYASHA TAKASHI…said thanks. Life was good…well for the moment only.

“No problem…” she told him. All the sudden Inuyasha gave her a look she hated, the look that he wanted something from her.

“Now that I thanked you unnamed person…” Kagome gulped.

“Who exactly are you?” He asked as he trapped her having each hand by her side lying on the bridge. His face came closer to hers. And once again she froze. Inuaysha’s hand came up to her face and slowly pulled it off…

Kagome realize what was happened and again Shoved him off her,

“KYAHH!!!!”

“ItEE!” Inuyasha yelled out as he fell on the ground.

But to her dislike, Inuyasha wasn’t the only one who fell on the ground. Her face felt bear.

“Oh no…” She looked at Inuyasha and saw that right next to his foot was…her sunglasses.

Inuyasha sat there for a moment have a feeling of déjà vu. He then slowly look up at her and his eyes widen as he saw her familiar face…

“K…..”
---
End of Chapter Three

AN: LOL cliff Hanger! Hehe right now I think this is our longest chapter XD

It was actually suppose to be 7 pages long, but we didn’t want to end it in a boring place.

But we hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! We’re also sorry that the characters are OOC

Anyway Thanks everyone

Please R&R