InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon Boarding School ❯ In The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: THE BEGINNING

RING! RING!
"Augh! No!"said the girl in her bed.

"Sssssisterrrr! Sango, wake up!"yelled Kohaku her brother knocking and opening her door.

"Go way! Leave, pest!"

He down the hall to their father's room.

"She said no Dad."

She could hear them down the hall. Oh boy! she said to herself.

"He's lying Dad. I'm up." She finally got out of bed. She put on some blue Baby Phat capris and red Baby Phat baby-tee with red gloss, nails, shoes and hat, after taking a shower and cleaning her teeth.

"Don't forget to pack up. You and Kohaku must be at school by 1:00pm."

She had already packed up the night before. She checked her watch to see that it was 12:50pm.

"Dammit." she grabbed her red purse and CD player with CDs and towards the but was stop.

"Sango, I need to talk to you about Kohaku."

"Oh, ok, but can we hurry up."

"Yes Kohaku is already in your car. Anyways, I want you watch over Kohaku. He's kinda into games and girls more than school. Now since this is a boarding school and I won't be seeing I need you to be his kinda school mom. Ok now you can go."

She nodded and ran off to her red convertable. She started the engine, popped in her Ashlee Simpsons cd(A/N she's listening to L.O.V.E) and left.

She looked to Kohaku to that he was playing his PSP. She shook her head and kept going. I really hate that I have to go to boarding school. I'm going miss all my friends escially(sorry for spelling if it's wrong) Rin. No! No! Be strong girl. Tears started to form in her eyes, but she held on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Finally we're here. So what do you think Kohaku."

"Egh."He got out grabbed his bags and backpack.

"Hey, don't leave me."She got her stuff and caught up to him. They suddenly heard a voice around the corner. They saw a big man holding a girl in a long colorful summer dress in white small heels with a summer beach hat over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Right now. Let me go!" said the girl kicking, screaming, and struggling.

Sango threw her stuff on the ground and ran towards the man.

"Hey Rin?!"

The girl turned around to that it was Sango. She instantly jumped off the man should and into Sango's arm.(A/N not in the gay. EEEWWW!) She and Sango were like sisters.

"O MY GOSH! I'm so happy you're here, Sango. My mom said one of my friends was gonna be here. I'm so happy it's you."

"Me, too. Thank Mr.Jeffre'(Rin's bulter)for bringing Rin her. But what's with the dress, over doing it much?"

"Mom's idea. Help me."

Sango got a pair of scissor out and cut the dress so now that it stop above the knee. She also cut little triangles on the side ends.

"Perfecto!"

"Sis we need to go or we'll be late. It's 1:20pm."

They ask Jeffre' to taketheir stuff inside and wait, he aggreed.

They rushed inside the main dorm's entertainment center and was the center of attention.

Rin waved brightly, Kohaku tapped his foot in aggrivation(A/N spellin plz correct me), and Sango covered her mouth looking down blushing.

"Come here please."said the teacher.

"Oh no I think we're in trouble,"Rin whisper to Sango, who was still blushing, as she waved smilingly.

They walked down to the stage as people stared at them.

"I'm guess,"the teacher said pointing to each of them saying their name,"you're Rin Youshi, Sango Tayaji, and Kohaku Tayaji. Why are yall late?"

"Aren't we suppose to be here at 1:00pm?"Rin asked.

"No. 12:00pm, duh!"the snobby teacher said.

Rin was angry but then cooled down.

"Here are your keys and schedules. You all are dismiss."

"So you ready to get settle?"Rin asked.

"Yea!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please R&R! NEXT TIME CHAPT. 2-ROOMS and FRIENDS.