InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon Boarding School ❯ Rooms and Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2:Rooms and New Friends part 1

"Okay, I think I packed way too much stuff,"Rin said dragging bag on the floor.

"Ya think. You have seven bags of clothes and a limo filled with almost everything in your house."Sango replied as all three walked outside to their dorms.

"What's..*stuggling* your...*tugging in exhaustment*...point?"

"Good grief. Don't worry I won't make no comment about that. Anyways, Kohaku let me see you key and schedules."
He handed her his stuff and kept on walking.

It looked like this:
1st period-Mathematics-Mr.Osaka
2nd period-Languange Arts-Ms.Takik
3rd period-Science-Ms.Bell
4th period-P.E.-Mr. and Mrs.Piko
5th period-Lunch
6th period-Reading/Homeroom-Mrs.Dhin

"Your key number is 106. Rin and I must go to your room first."

"WHAT?!"Rin and Kohaku said in unison.

"Please. Pretty please. You might meet some boys you like while we're in the dorm."Sango said trying to persuade Rin. Rin loved boys. She loved them more than everything except Sango. She hated to be teased about them, so this was working.

"Mr. Jeffre', call a friend to help you with mine and Sango's stuff. Here's our keys, put our stuff in our rooms, then I'll dismiss you." He nodded and left. Sango gave him her stuff, except her light purple backpack, with little stuff animals clipped on.

"Let's go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE BOYS' DORM HALLWAY

Kohaku was already at his door just waiting while Sango and Rin walked slowly looking around. Since Kohaku had left them, they were lost, it was a big dorm and easy to get lost in.

Covering her mouth(A/N she always do that in front people she don't know that well and for a another reason you'll learn about later on)she said,"Oh my gosh this place is so big that I think we're lost."

"Why do you think that?"

"For starters, the rooms are all 400 and 500's. Two, that teacher told me that the little kids are towards the front of the dorm and all I see is boys that look like their are in our grade and above. And third, we been here for OVER 20 MINUTES!"

"Yea but look at the boys."she said calmly, walking backwards in front of Sango."You outta ge-" she felt a small touching on her ass. She turned her head around to see a boy with a small ponytail and earrings in some jeans and a blue skateboarding that on the front said 'Life is a ride...' and onthe back said 'Take it sometimes.' With his two friends beside him. One wore some baggy shorts and a red muscle shirt. The another wore the the same except his shirt was white.

SMACK!

"What are you two lovey ladies doing here? Unlesss..." Both friends hitted him on his head.

"For your info we are looking for her brother."Rin said pointing to Sango, was still covering her mouth and now looking down at the floor blushing(A/N she hate being the center of attention escially in front of boys.).

"Well, since we're all here let us introduce ourselves. I'm Sesshmaru Youkai, the boy in red is Inuyasha .."

"Feh."

"And the boy with hand imprint on his face is Miroku Houshi(A/N how is it spelled?)."

"Well, nice to meet you all. I'm Rin Youshi and this bashful girl here is Sango Tayaji."

They all stared at her as made circle with her right foot.

"Why isn't she talking?"Miroku asked.

"Well because....um....she's thinking."Rin lied.

"So she a freak mainly."Inuyasha said.

"No, you ignorant fool! I told you she's thinking!"

"Who you calling ignorant?! That a big word for someone your age don't you agree?"

"Hey-"

Miroku step in between of the two agrueing and in front of Sango and asked,"What's your brother's door number?"

She blushed even harder trying to cover her voice, she said,"1..0..6."

"Whatcha say?"

"106."

"Miroku I don't understand what she's saying."Sesshmaru said.

"She said 106. Number 106."Rin said as she jumped in front of friend.

"We know where that is."

"You do, can you take us?"Rin asked excitedly.

"Sure, c'mon."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kohaku we're so glad to see," Rin said.

"Took ya long enough. By the way who are these guys?"

"They are Inuyasha the Ignorant, Miroku the Pervert, and Sesshmaru the Sly."

"O hello, what's wrong with sis?"

"She's thinking."

"Well we should be leaving. We have a date."Sesshmaru said as Rin stared at him leave.

"Yea it's something you can't get."Inuyasha mocked. Rin growl.

"Bye, Rin the Energtic, Kohaku the Impatient, and Sango the Shy."Miroku said as he left. Now they were all gone. Then Sango stopped blushing.

"O you done thinking."

"Shut up. Listen Rin and I are leaving ok. Here's your key and some money for some food. I'll be back tommorrow, be responsible. Bye."Sango kissed him on the forehead and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IN THE GIRLS' DORM

"Whew! I'm glad that's over. Do you wanna go to your or my room first?"Sango asked.

"Yay! Let's go to my room first to meet my roomate, next we can go to yours and see yours, then we can get settle, and afterwards we can go to eat."

"Sounds good. Ok."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIN'S ROOM

"Whoa baby."they said in unison. She had a big room that was colored in blue and pearl white. It had a moon theme. Her ceiling had a moon-shape light. Her white curtain had blue moons on it like her carpet and her left wall had a dark blue background with a bright white moon.

She looked everywhere and finally found her roommate.

"Hi, I'm Rin Youshi your roommate and you are?"

"I'm Kanna Mirwind, hi. But, I'm going to sleep. See ya."

"O ok, I'll be right back."
They left and and went to Sango's room, which was across from Rin's.

"Boy I love that room."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SANGO'S ROOM

"I think I'm in love."Sango said as she looked in her room. She had a big room that was orange and bright red. She had a Hawiaan(A/N plz correct me if wrong) theme. Her light was orange and the shape of a Hawiaan flower. Her curtains was orange with red flowers like her carpet. Hawiaan flowers in the color of red and orange was everywhere.

She had found a bunkbed with three bags on the bottom.

"Well it looks like you missed your roomy. I'm about to get settle down. See ya at 8:00pm."Rin left into her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 MINUTES HAS PASSED 7:50PM
"This is so cute." She was unpacked. In her room she had a stereo, mini fridge, TV, alarm clock, pictures, her on portable laptop, cellphone, telephone, and 2 big stuff animals with one small on her top bunk.

"Good I'm ten minutes early. I better go check on Rin."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIN'S ROOM

"Whoa!"Sango said in amazement.

Rin had computer, portable laptop, candle, pictures, table, lamps, telephone, mirrors, flowers, games, 2 stereos, and more.

"What? They wouldn't let my keep my bulters. So I just-"

"MEOW!" went a cat.

"You brought a cat?!"

"Hell no."

"MEOW!"

"It's coming from your closet I'll go get it." She walked into the closet to find a cute two-tailed cat demon. She picked it up, snuggled it, and showed it to Rin.

"Here you go your own cat."

"No thanks you found it, you can have it."

"You sure."She nodded."Thanks."

"So what are you going to name it?"

"I think I'll name her.....Ki..ra..ra. Yea Kirara."

"Great. Now can we go I'm hungry. Let's go to the school's smoothie shop."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AFTER THE SMOOTHIE SHOP AND TO DORM

"Yummy. That was good."

"Yep well, bye."

"See ya."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sango's Room

"It's so dark in here, don't you think so Kirara."

*Click went the lights coming on*

"Hey whose there?"said a raven haired girl waking up from here slumber.

"Oh so you're my roommate, I'm Sango Tayaji and this is Kirara." She had her hand over mouth but was loud enough that the girl could hear her.

"I'm Kagome. Nice to meet ya. Cute cat by the way. We can talk some more in the morning ok I'm kinda sleepy."

"Yea, good night."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please R&R. Next time ch.3 Class is now in Session